XBY / DGB

>tfw in early May, XBY and DGB were both 100 sats
>tfw bought a lot of XBY but no DGB
>tfw both coins have now mooned, but DGB mooned harder

I'm not even mad, I hope DGB hits a dollar and XBY isn't far behind, then we will all drive our lambos together on the hollywood hills.

Best of luck DGB/XBY hodlers !

own a bit of both, not getting anymore dgb tho, the 8 billion coin supply is just too big for any massive gains

will buy more xby tho

XBY for the win

That's kinda my reasoning for choosing XBY, a bit more of a gamble but a much higher headroom for gains because of lower supply. Reckon DGB could easily make it over a 2bil market cap though

Yeah XBY still has a very low market cap, it can go 10x easily while it's pretty unlikely for DGB to do the same at this point

Where do I get dgb?

XDN is currently mooning. You might want to jump on it. I just managed to grab some before it shot up another 30%.

This

bittrex

XBY has way more upswing than DGB. XBY will moon hard once it hits Bittrex. They are both good coins to hold.

My gains.

Thank fuck i bought both, only wish i bought more DGB. This is with an initial investment of 1500

what a comfy post. hope you have a good day.

DGB will stay in my memory as "hate-myself-coin".
bought at 113sat.. sold at 325 sat, bc iI thought it was a PnD.

bought back in at around 480.
it stagnated for a while and I thought there will be only around 10% profit for the next days.. so I sold again for 500sat or something like that.. the next time I checked the price (less than 1 day later) it was almost 1k ..

Thank you Veeky Forumsbro

Hope all your dreams come true

Don't let the same thing happen to you with XBY

where can I buy XBY?

Yobit, cryptopia, ccex, all shit exchanges, yobit has most volume. Get it before bittrex

>mooncoin

I know i know. Stupid choice. Hopefully it moons again.

I've looked into XBY, and don't get the hype. Looks like a scam, no whitepaper, no dev team, shitty website. Why is everyone so hyped?

It's either a scam or a creative blockchain innovation that has yet to hit a major exchange. High risk, high return

Thank you. How much have you gambled on it? Thinking about dumping $10-20 just in case, but it feels a lot like giving it a go at a slot machine.. But hey, that's crypto, I guess.

I have put 0.5 BTC into this sucker. But, that makes sense for me, maybe not for you.

It's looking less and less like a scam every day. There is effort and work put into the static node registrations and there are updates to the wallet. The Git itself doesnt have much activitity but thats because reportedly development and coding is being worked off of Git for privacy reasons, they dont want anything stolen. The code will be put on Git once it is fully ready.

I have a 75% confidence in XBY....there is still a chance its a scam but if it is it will be the biggest one ever in crypto. I dont think it is.

Damn, user, I'll be rooting for you!

Where did you read about the creative blockchain innovation though? Their site looks like it was made in 2003, with very little information to show..

This. Thanks for making my day zenpai.

the slack and bitcointalk ANN. I invest in things that claim to address the scaling problem. XBY's proof of importance model is one of those.

> XBY's proof of importance model is one of those.

This

> have a 75% confidence in XBY....

I'm in the 90-95% range

50usd initial (don't judge had no spare cash coz of racist rent)

pretty sick that you chose the two moon coins, wp, nice ratio as well

i have 89k xby. hoping its not a scam

Had 430k xby.
I will kill myself if it's not a scam. Got really, really early and sold at the first profit I saw.

Bought 7500 DGB @ 2460

Am I fucked or will I be a millionaire in a few years?

>racist rent
you're brown, aren't you

brutal user because looking at the new ANN it really seems to be coming together, i hate myself for selling 240k of it but luckily i still have a fair bit

Just hold my dude, im planning to go $1000 deep tomorrow.

>bought some xby for the keks with literally 2 euros as a test buy (first coin ever for me)
>it's 40 euros now

As an 18 year old turbopoorfag from a postcommie shithole, that's not too bad. Would've bought more but BTC transfer took days and I just said fuck it for the last month.

do you guys really not understand basic math that badly that you think the amount of coins changes anything to your gains?

so it rose 20x, how much did you invest? I was off biz for a while and am bit skeptical about these alt-coins. I own some btc myself, but
> we will all drive our lambos together on the hollywood hills
but this either sounds complete bullshit or possibly I am really gonna be jealous and I should look into this shit too

Supply of the coin does have an effect:
DGB has a market cap of 500mil
XBY has a market cap of 20mil

You want 10x your investment in DGB you need a marketcap of 5 billion, 4.5 billion dollars need to flow into the coin

You want 10x your investment in XBY you need a marketcap of 200 million, only 180 million needs to flow into the coin

I put in around $1000, unfortunately sold some too early but i now have $12000, another 10x is not implausible at this point, considering how early the coin is in its development

You should probably look into some altcoins, it's an extremely bull market right now

DGB is much more established and with the amount of money flowing through it right now it is entirely possible.

I think so as well, the rate of flow of money into crypto is incredible, soon all top 20 coins could have 1billion+ caps

Guys i lose 4$ cuz of DGB wales... I'm livin sibiria and really poor, it's so much to me. Can somebody just give me .0001 btc? i don't know, it's my last chance, i have only 100$ and lose it all. 1AfXsGKGHiupQT8ukhzf799anay9n4fmYj
but i know nobody wanna give me just fuckin 0001 btc. I never ask nobody about money! Always live without it. Well just wanna try once

You'd have better luck selling your boipussy on the street.

i was gonna send you some just because i sold off my 1 sat bags of a deadcoin right now and i never thought i'd see that bitcoin again, transaction fees too high though, best of luck if your story is true

Has anyone else had issues transferring btc to YoBit? Sent some btc from my Bittrex wallet to YoBit, but now I'm just F5'ing to see the deposit like an aspie. How long does it usually take?

Nice trips

It's a shit exchange but it's worked for now, try looking up the address and seeing how many confirmations the incoming transaction has

use litecoin or eth u dumb nigger. btc is so slow

Trips of stupidity, just after I posted it, the deposit showed up as 'awaiting'. Gonna buy me some XBY, thanks for the tip anons!

First encounter with YoBit, kinda assumed that it was btc based like Bittrex. But thanks for the advice.

Problem solved. You've been very helpful, user, thanks.

same i had 44k at 115 sats sold at 700

>kill me

Look at this. I try whole day to trade anything bit still suck. I don't know how they gain 2x or more, it's seems so lucky but for my still impossible. I know, nobody send my some money, but very thank you for your answer.

Jesus christ user. What the fuck are you doing?

Hope this made you more interested in crypto.
Especially if you live in a postcommie shithole. Good luck and may great gainz come to you

Started with 132.92, 20 hours ago. Well it my only first try, im from russia and don't know enough about MAKING MONEY. But i think FoldingCoin can give more than 840, probably 1000 or like this

Kek'd hard reading this post and looking at that pic

You need to stop buddy

Whats wrong, im not native english and it my first try. Show your trade history for example.

Watch this.
>144000 at 106 sats
>was like 200 bucks back then
>worth $9500 now
Kinda wanna kill myself because I sold at like 240 sats...

I wanted in DGB earlier, but I'll take my 770 i got and get myself a nice toy model Lambo to start the success of my first coin investment.

Hop on Veeky Forums, this shits going to the moon

You mean first i should buy BTC then USDT then XRP and ripple for simple trades? Sorry if i say something wrong cuz of my english, probably i understand. Really appreciate, thank you. If you leave your wallet here when i buy my first russian car ill send to you small %

>trying to daytrade with crypto

Snow-nigga what the fuck?

In russia now 4:33 a.m. (but i try whole day and only lost 4 dollars which i take from my mom.)
WISH ALL OF YOU LUCK from 2ch'hk/cc