Where is the biblical account of hell's *creation*

Where is the biblical account of hell's *creation*.

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

*CREATION*, not existence.

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

There isn't one. Enjoy your five hour long argument with the prodieposter.

There is no account of hell's creation.

>that are in heaven, and that are in earth

So, hell is either in heaven or on earth?

/thread
but OP already knew this. I bet he's building up the nerve to ask out fundie user

But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that you in your lifetime received your good things, and Lazarus in like manner bad things; but now he is comforted here, and you are in anguish. And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, in order that those who would pass from here to you may not be able, and none may cross from there to us.’

*creation*, not existence. Try again.

Let us know when you get there if there's a date etched onto the wall somewhere.

Check the calendar on your wall, user.

In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Mat 25:41

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

I'm not the one trying to pin a time on something that happened in a timeless dimension.

Genesis 1-2

All things were created by him, and in those six days.

As revealed in Mat 25:41

*Creation*, not existence. Try again.

>As revealed in
LOL
>That are in heaven, and are in earth
So hell is either in heaven or on earth?

Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

All things were created in the creation week.

If you want to make an argument for Day 2, well, not you, but someone honest and God fearing, such a case could easily be made.

>Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth? to the earth?
>And the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
>downward to the earth?
>EARTH

It's in both, actually, as the earth is in both.

Why don't you start asking questions that kindergartners would ask, instead of asking questions where you have no hope of understanding the answers?

This is your opinion. Not the word of God. Try again.

You should not be uncertain about the existence of the Lake of Fire.

Nor should you be uncertain about your place in it.

Your opinion, not the word of God. Try again.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

It's in the bible.

Not that you care, of course, but still.

Colossians 1:16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.

Resting on Day 7 = The Creation is Finished.

Your opinion, not the word of God, try again.

Exactly, where is hell in this?

Both Hell and "the waters" existed before Yahweh's magic trick. Yahweh confirmed as Demiurge, monotheists BTFO!

You should be very concerned whether you believe it is only my opinion or not.

Genesis 1:1 and

Rubbish.

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

>For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth

So hell is either in heaven or on earth?

>In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth
>For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth

Where is hell in this?

Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

It's in the third heaven, overlapping the earth.

Again, stop asking questions when you cannot understand the answers. You're only frustrating yourself.

It's like watching a 1 week old baby trying to chew beef jerky.

You'll find out soon enough. Have patience. You don't have to know how to get there; you'll be cast into it.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

You're opinion, not the word of God. Try again.

Your, opinion, not the word of God. Try again.

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

*Creation*, no existence. Try again.

What exactly do you think saying this accomplishes? We know you think we're going to hell, you know that we don't believe we are going to hell. so what does this do other than serve as self-affirmation?
>I can't wait to see the look on that dumb bastard's face when he's thrown into the lake of fire

*Creation*, not existence. Try again. Wew, at this rate my ctrl and v keys are gonna break.

Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

I was just asking a question: What does saying this accomplish when we already know that you believe we are going to hell?

A question is not an opinion

“Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.”

It gives you pause to reconsider your foolish ways and your empty life.

What does it profit you to continually ask questions to which you cannot understand the answers?

You will find that disregarding my opinion was a very foolish thing to do.

Creation of Hell:
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the heavens (three) and the earth.

Matthew 24: cast into the lake of fire created for the devil and his angels.

Created

Everything created was created during Creation Week

Not an opinion.

>Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the heavens (three) and the earth
Where is hell in this?
>Matthew 24: cast into the lake of fire created for the devil and his angels.

>cast into the lake of fire created for the devil and his angels.

Created by whom?

Am i missing some meme here? Why is it in anyway important for their to exist a biblical account of the creation of hell?

>Everything created was created during Creation Week

So, you've exited since creation week?

Hell is a fiction created by the Catholic church by stealing the jewish concept of Gehenna and making it worse whilst at the same time succumbing to fatuous elements like purgatory.

You won't find it in the bible.

>>Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God

created

the heavens (three) and the earth
>Where is hell in this?
>>Matthew 24: cast into the lake of fire

created

for the devil and his angels.
>*Creation*, not existence. Try again.

You're going to hell. Try again.

Jesus.

One of our autists is possessed.

I was born, not created ex nihilo.

You might not, but normal people who can read will.

Revelation 19:20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 20:10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Revelation 20:14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

>Revelation

It's trash. John pls go

Also notice

>Hades, no actual hell

For you Jewish fans:

Isaiah 66:24 “And they shall go forth and look Upon the corpses of the men Who have transgressed against Me. For their worm does not die, And their fire is not quenched. They shall be an abhorrence to all flesh.”

Quoted by the Jewish Moshiac Yeshua:

Mark 9
It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched— 44 where

‘Their worm does not die
And the fire is not quenched.’

>Jewish fans
>Mark 9

Hades and hell are two different places.

Hades is thrown into hell.

Dropping one verse from the Revelation brings you curses. Congrats. Lost and cursed.

Revelation 22
For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Quoting the Jewish Moshiac, who is quoting the Jewish prophet Isaiah.

Can't get much Jewier than that.

>NT
>Jewish

>Never uses the term "hell" in any way shape or form
>relies on personal insults to make his argument for him

t. typical scriptural """"discussion"""" on Veeky Forums

>You're going to hell.
Your opinion not the word of God. Tey again.

>Genesis 1:1
Where is hell in this?

>Matthew 24:cast into the lake of fire created for the devil and his angels.

Sounds pretty gnarly.Where is this lake of fire located?

*Creation*(of *hell*), not existence(of*hell) Try again, fampai.

I HAVE A PERSONAL HOTLINE WITH GAWWWWWDD GUYS ANYTHING I SAY ABOUT HIS THREE THOUSAND YEAR OLD HOLY BOOK GOES BECAUSE I'M CLEARLY BETTER THAN JESUS

PS: UR ALL GOING TO HELL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Go back to /pol/ shitposter, I'm here to see historical discussions not your inability to understand implications in a text that has been discussed by people who's collective IQ and dedication to the Bible outmatch all of here alone, much less yourself

Is he a protestant or something?

Yes, very. All of the first Christians were Jews, some pharisees, some of the Sanhedrin.

Is your ignorance voluntary, or enforced upon you?

Gehenna is the ever burning trash heap outside the City of Jerusalem in the Valley of Hinnom, where people used to burn their babies to Molech.

If that's not a visual picture of an ever burning lake of fire where demons like Molech will be confined forever, you'd be hard pressed to find a better.

The second death is called hell; the eternal separation from God. A confinement away from the faithful angels, the righteous believers, and God himself, for all eternity. Also called the Lake of Fire.

How could a person possessed by demons be a Christian?

Take it to the bank.

How could a protestant be considered Christian?

>Heretics following a false messiah
>jewish

here comes paul bitch

>Gehenna is the ever burning trash heap outside the City of Jerusalem

seems like a nice place to me tbbhhh

>Eventually the Hebrew term Gehinnom[28] became a figurative name for the place of spiritual purification for the wicked dead in Judaism. According to most Jewish sources, the period of purification or punishment is limited to only 12 months and every Sabbath day is excluded from punishment.[29] After this the soul will ascend to Olam Ha-Ba (the world to come), be destroyed, or continue to exist in a state of consciousness of remorse.[30]

so in the end you stole a concept from judaism and made it worse so you could convince stupid goyim to convert to your side

I am the bank.

How can an otter be considered an otter?

No, in the end I believed in the Jewish Messiah, as do all born again Christians, and everyone in heaven.

>In the end my mild variation on abrahamism is right and all others r wrong cuz uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

When an animal meets the necessary criteria and classifications of being an Otter.

In the end, God is right and all men wrong.

Then all Christians are Christians.

And all Catholics are Catholics.

>In the end, God is right and all men wrong.
>All men are wrong
Including you.

Yup. Which is why I just agree with everything God says.

>God
So this excludes:
Mathew
Mark
Luke
John
Paul

It excludes nothing in the bible.

2 Timothy 3:16

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

So you're Implying that Timmy is God? Thia is blasphemy. You're going to hell.
What about the book of Enoch? Jubilees?

Why even bother?
ITT: OP unwilling to accept the answer they seek.
>*Creation*, not existence. Try Again.
>So hell is either in heaven or on earth?
Like they've never heard the phrase "hell on earth"
Look around dude, you're living in it.

So, basically. Anyone can make their own headcanon. All scripture, right?

That's been my point the entire thread. Prodieposter is just fun to fuck with. He ALWAYS replies.

All scripture is inspired by God.

The bible is finished. It's been finished since 95 AD.