LETS TALK ABOUT THE DUMP! SELL OR HODL BACK TO 1100??

LETS TALK ABOUT THE DUMP! SELL OR HODL BACK TO 1100??

HOLD
IT'S WHALE MANIPULATION
It didn't stop before getting to 2600, that's why it's correcting MAJOR right now
Sell walls are being built, keep your DGB safe!

dump to 500 sats

Nice try Schlomo

It's getting dumped. Sell and rebuy low.

So what fucking wallet do people use for this?

android wallet is deec

Nice try shlomo.

CRASHING DOWN DOWN DOWN...

why rebuy?

I don't trust the mobile ones. Want Desktop wallet. Still yet to buy a ledger.

I have Digibyte Core official wallet but all I get is pic related.

>"Dump"
>It doesn't even break 2000 on the way back

Well I fucked up on that one.. It's not coming down... lost a few % of my gains in 30seconds

patience. It took me a whole day to sync

core wallets are too heavy, you'll be waiting forever just to download the blockchain

Don't worry shlomo, we'll all make it at the end.
Remember to not outsmart the market, it's always an illusion.

Sell, let it hit 2k before buying back in

Yeah I started this thing 2 days ago.

I might buy double the amount in BTC I had I'm already seeing returns... I might need to wait or the BTC to drop though.

No dump possible anymore. Volume too high. This coin is now in the hands of the public. Whales BTFO.

This is an economic revolution comrade!

Hold dude, ignore the FUD my digibros

$.50-$1.00 is the target and it happens in the next week or two

WHY IS THIS SHITCOIN THAT I ONLY PUT IN $500 NOW $35,000 WHAT THE FUCK Veeky Forums

I GOT IN EARLY AND DRUNKILY BOUGHT IT BACK IN OCTOBER PROBABLY BECAUSE SOME FAGGOT ON HERE SHILLED IT BUT I ACTUALLY DON'T REMEMBER

congrats you accidentally fell into the american dream

Sell to rebuy is fucking risky with DGB. Lost 10% of my holdings this way because I got greedy and "sold high to rebuy lower" ... problem is that lower never came and it mooned. So I had to get on board for a higher price.

>volume increasing
>price decreasing

I mean sure if you wanna risk getting fucked any second, go for it.

i lost over 2000 of my 6600 dgb doing this :(
fucking kicking myself all day over it. I don't have a lot of spare cash to dump into this and that 100$ would have done good for my family.
looking like i'm going to have to cash out at my original investment. such is life.

is it worth buying in now with btc?

yes. buy the dip and thank me later with a ride in your aventador

wanted to get in last week but got put off because Id need to set up a coin base account to move a bitcoin to bittrex to get in on some DGB.

Did it all today instead, Annoyed I can see the weekend rise as people like myself are buying in for the lambos.

In the end Im now in for 1750 dgb, 500 of so sia 1 eth and whatever bits of bitcoin are left.

naff all to some of you, but its about £300 here. Planning on sitting, since the dogecoins i bought in 2004 and lost the wallet are now worth about 7 times as much and it annoyed me.

I overtraded during this DGB moon and ended up screwing myself

Could have made a much bigger profit if I'd just sat there and watched the price fluctuate

Instead I tried to be clever, buying and selling the peaks and dips and ended up spilling my spaghetti

SELL SELL SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
t. wanting to buy the dip

I understand, but did yours actually say it connected to anything first? Look at the bottom left, all it says is "Connecting to peers", and is still at 0.00%... I don't mind if it went to 0.01% or something and then took years, at least I'd know it was working.

online wallet

bought RIGHT at the fucking peak
this is literally the second time I've made dumb trades with this coin, last time was at 730 after the first pump
maybe if I keep making the same mistakes I'll catch on eventually

hhhhh.... where does the verification code go

Well buying at 730 doesnt seem so bad now does it?

disregard this I suck dicks (and had to refresh)

maybe next time buy when it isn't up nearly 100%

what the fuck am i looking at

Hi, We just crushed a 150 BTC wall. We won't be stopped. we'll be looking at 1 euro in 2 months from now.

You gotta wait like 8-12 hours for it to sync the first time but every time thereafter it boots relatively quickly. You can not open it for a good week and it'll take like 5mins for it to get back up to speed.

Indeed mate but it's still JUST as in the screenshot, 0.00%, "Connecting to Peers".

I don't mind how long it takes, as long as I know whether it's bloody working at all. If it was even 0.01% at least it would show some progress.

Posted everywhere, leddit, here, the forums, and NO-ONE has been able to answer me. I have an TP-Link Archer VR2600, turned on UPnP in the app so ports should be sorted? Also allowed it through Norton so, why isn't it connecting to peers?

In contrast, the sia-ui wallet is a 10.4% so however long that takes, I don't mind as I know it's working.

Did you try reinstalling? Hope you didn't send any transactions to it before it synced fully.

No of course not, wouldn't transfer anything till synched.

And yep installed it on two different machines and it's still the same, "Connecting to Peers", exactly in the screenshot.

I presume my firewall is blocking it (despite UPnP) but not sure what ports to set or whatevs. All my other wallets are working fine. :/ Just don't want to use an online or untrusted one for DGB.