DGB shilling is OVER. GET IN HERE!!!!!

I'm part of the DGB shilling team. Get out this coin now that you can. You will regret holding this shitcoin.

There's no citybank, there's no Bill Gates... there is only a big fat DUMP incoming.

>Pic related
Pic related
>Pic related
Pic related
>Pic related
Pic related
>Pic related
Pic related
>Pic related
Pic related
>Pic related
Pic related
>Pic related
Pic related
>Pic related
Pic related

whoa

>i joined a public discord with a bunch of goobers from Veeky Forums in it
>look! i have secret insider info to the shill team!

yeah i'm in that discord too op

Thanks, little russian kid named proof. I'm glad little russian kids always tell the troof and never lye.

Yeah, good luck moving that kind of volume with your shitgroup.

Lol...people begging for coins in your "whale" "shilling team"

Ignore the FUD. Imagine if you had lsitened to the FUD and sold at 700 and missed these sweet gains this weekend, now imagine missing 10x-20x what is currently there

HOLD Digibros, ignore the sad copers.

wtf i hate dgb now

me too, isn't this exciting

>go into supposed whale discord for DGB (not this one)
>all indians begging for coins and neets spouting memes

discod.gg/cYcw

>shitgroup
This group has literally moved all of you... you have been warned. (Pic related)

It was pretty fucking obvious this was a pump and dump scheme from the beginning, if you actually fell for this you are a moron

I will take my profit while you call me moron. LOL! XD

say that to my gains

Not talking about people with profits obviously, talking about the people who bought too late

we're hitting a dollar you nigger

Wtf looks like im a cruise missile now
>Just so you new guys know, this is bullshit so you fund their 'pump' in to SC.
SC will rise if you believe them.
I have money in both but more in DGB.

You need at least a 100million dgb to move the market. Is that screencap meant to be impressive?

It's going down idiot shill

like this could effect the price right now. buy the dip

Here's a news flash:

Whales don't actually reveal themselves, and whales that have to work in teams are not actually whales. Whales own 200M+ DGB, and if you have that kind of money, you're not on Veeky Forums or discord acting like a little faggot. You're out fucking models and doing blow while occasionally checking your blockfolio which is your hobby.

fine, enjoy your wageslave / neet life faggot

You guys are all the same. This market isnt a 1 day win big cycle. It takes weeks of up and down days to climb to significant gains, keep chasing 2x and 3x pumps and looking at the world like a fucking ant

This coin consistently rises to the top, holds massive volume, and when people buy it they HOLD. Thats why every time a surge in volume happens, less and less is needed for the price to rise. Whale manipulation or not real crypto gains are a game played over weeks or months.

Calling these 2 days a "pump", cashing out your gains and losses means misisng out on the next "pump", one more pump in the series of "pumps" that brings it over a dollar.

This is a top coin. You guys are blind if you arent looking for the next XRP, the next PIVX by finding what happened when it climbed from half a penny to $.40 in XRP's case and 2 bucks in PIVX's case.

Track DGB's rise, look at some god damn charts. spouting memes here and chasing pumps will make you break even. You're better off holding ETH if you play this market that way

>blow
>blockfolio

pick one senpai, heart cant handle both

>513k
lol

Digicucks on suicide watch.
SELL SELL SELL

Ignore the FUD, god damn you guys are retards, this thing just made an enormous run upward, AGAIN, like it has been doing in cycles for WEEKS

This is very true. Listen to this guy. It will rise again, but not now, this is exhausted by now. It won't fall to zero, but just see the top, it was too elastic. It needs to rest, while there are other coins that are asking for a "pump"... that's all... its not personal....

Also, this user is wrong
The reason I am telling you is because I would like /OurGuys/ to be rich. I don't care about ppl outside Veeky Forums.

These images are shopped.
Some coping faggot is trying to fud you all from getting your lambos.

I'm part of the same group. I'm giving you a heads up, again. Do not sell in the next 2 weeks. You'l regret.

Seems like quite a lot bought at 2600 and is upset it corrected to 2200.

Yes, it's shopped.

MFW don't know who to trust anymore...

idiot, 500K is like pissing in an ocean of piss.

Fucking pajeet I swear

possible reinvite?

Just hold mate, the guy who's posting this sold his DGB, he's in pain now.

Well they admit the group exists, and interestingly price dropped to 2100 as he forecasted.

What do you think?

R E P E A T I N G pattern
Buy more. Look at the fucking picture and tell me it isnt the fucking same. The ONLY way this goes down is if the public give up on it.
These FUDS are trying to make us lose coin.

Link does not work.

>513,000/8,107,031,908 DGB
>0.0063278399% (PERCENT) of the circulating supply
>DGB at 0.0000240 BTC
>12.3 FUCKING BTC WOW.
>12.31200 BTC at $2445.1
>31,534.60 USD

W O W IT'S FUCKING NOTHING.

Such a 'whale'

how do you get the RSI?

new ATH incoming 15 minutes, then 20 minutes, then 25 minutes

SELL SELL SELL

COME ON FAGGOTS SELL THIS SHIT SO I CAN ACCUMULATE MORE BEFORE JUNE 9TH

>crashing DGB with 2100 BTC

God, I wish he'd try it lol, I'd but in 10 BTC myself if it went back to 200 sats and I know I'm not the only one.

Sell walls north of 100 btc get destroyed in seconds. 10m volume increase today. Dgb is out of whale hands now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 500k dgb. these fucking 16 year olds are such faggots, thinking they're whales