DGB ANNOUNCEMENT

Friendly reminder that as shown in the image, DGB is in a repeating pattern and will hit and ATH in around 2 hours.
>Don't believe me? I don't care, come back when you've been on the exchange for HALF as long as me.

t., 6 year broker and proud holder of DGB.

Honestly wouldn't doubt it.

You guys are all the same. This market isnt a 1 day win big cycle. It takes weeks of up and down days to climb to significant gains, keep chasing 2x and 3x pumps and looking at the world like a fucking ant

This coin consistently rises to the top, holds massive volume, and when people buy it they HOLD. Thats why every time a surge in volume happens, less and less is needed for the price to rise. Whale manipulation or not real crypto gains are a game played over weeks or months.

Calling these 2 days a "pump", cashing out your gains and losses means misisng out on the next "pump", one more pump in the series of "pumps" that brings it over a dollar.

This is a top coin. You guys are blind if you arent looking for the next XRP, the next PIVX by finding what happened when it climbed from half a penny to $.40 in XRP's case and 2 bucks in PIVX's case.

Track DGB's rise, look at some god damn charts. spouting memes here and chasing pumps will make you break even. You're better off holding ETH if you play this market that way, seriously

yeah but ETH is lagging pretty hard

Its stabilizing and will rise again soon. You guys play this market with a tiny attention span. Stable for a day is a good sign for a coin that's been steadily rising.

Stop chasing instant action or get burned

They will learn over time. I myself made many mistakes, you just don't try to predict the market or challenge the whale pumpers. Invest in what you legitimately believe in, and realise that's not short term.

you are a wise man. Which coins would you recommend holding? I am looking for something that has not been pumped like 20x already.

Thanks in advance.

>looking at charts

Git gud n00b. This is all luck, no skill. Dont go preaching meme triangles that dont fucking work.

The only way to make gains is investing in a good dev team that know what they are doing

Fucking charts cant predict anything

Ive got about £170 tied up on eth should I convert that all to dgb?

There are clear patterns in any currency's chart, it's not our fault if you are too stupid to be able to analyze them.

You just admitted yourself that a lot of what Veeky Forums is doing is luck. Good luck with your crypto gambling career.

There are decades of economical data on the internet. And no one has found any good consistent way to predict markets. You are only deluding yourself thinking that putting fibonacci on a graph or whatever you do ia informing you more than a monkey throwing a dart at a random number.

All investing is speculating and having luck. It is better to know that there are good people working behind the scenes than to invest in a fuckin meme coin with no future.

What most Veeky Forums does is no better than picking a coin at random.

XBY, DGB for massive gains over a few months

GNT, REP, ANT, XRP, ANT for longer term, 6months to a year

You're an idiot I'm not talking about drawing meme lines.

>coin X is going to moon!!!
>check chart, gather info:
1 - has it already popped? Don't chase
2 - what is the volume over various time periods? Better volume over longer time is a good sign
3 - when did it last rise? When did it now dip? Is it good to buy now, or should I keep an eye on it and buy at a lower point today?

Information like this is very important. You can look at the chart on bittrex and tell if it's selling like hotcakes, no one is buying or selling, people are hitting their stop losses, it already rose but is stabilizing, it rose and now no one's buying, it's dumping...etc...

Use your head m8

eth will be about the same price tomorrow. dgb could have risen 100% or more in that time.

DGB is going to 1 dollar by end of july.
Everyone is saying it and it's a legit coin.
It's 40x as fast as BTC, safer and more practical since it's 1 coin is in the standard price range of 1 cent to 1 dollar.

I wish i bought sooner if im honest.
I WISH

I'm gonna buy myself a Lando

that's real nice brah

>DGB is going to 1 dollar by end of july.

i was about to say that was ridiculous, then i looked up what a percentage increase that would be, it's 1500%, and it doesn't seem that crazy anymore...750% a month is very doable.

It is meme triangling as we speak...buckle up, boys...it's going to tickle 3000 sats this time. Buy any dips now.

>yfw you have to explain everyone how you got a million in 6 months
>no one believes you, crypto sounds like shady bizz
>you remain the black sheep in the family

but you drive a lambo

This is some fractal shit

Tbf some people here quite reasonable in a financial perspective. What should I do if DGB hits $1 and I'm holding 20k? Sell 5k for some security and hodl the rest?

cheers. Moving about £140 into dgb

>Fucking charts cant predict anything
Technical Analysis vs. Fundamental Analysis. It never fucking ends.