Do children sin?

Do children sin?

They penetrate their mothers when being born. If that's not adultery and incest, I don't know what is.

Children inheret the sins of their parents

The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

We all sin, user

Christianity btfo

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Can you sin if you're too insane to even know right from wrong?

Is this a contradiction or am I missing something?

No, sin only count if you're consciously doing it. No, the children minds aren't mature enough for that.

BUT if you purposely getting drunk, thus losing your sense of reasons. Then you're bound to your sins when you're drunk.

Unless you repent of course. Fair enough?

research original sin and fuck off

Literally the verse after that:

Exodus 20:6
but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Read above and

Why would God create insane people then
I mean children mature, but some people are born crazy and have no hope of changing. Why would God create someone who's impossible to judge?

I don't know

when I was 6 or so I used to peek into bathrooms and women's locker rooms to try to catch naked women

I knew it was bad but I felt a strong urge to do it

that verse of ezekiel is god dictating laws to the israelites through the prophet and doesn't apply to eve eating off of the tree. you are quoting it out of context deliberately to obfuscate this.

research original sin and fuck off

I understand what you said and feel. I think of this as well. All of the mentally sick from birth and all of the children that die before they reached puberty will go into heaven without being judged.

God creates human with less fortunate as a test for them, or in your post case, his family. If they overcome it, then great rewards will await them in heaven, way way way way more rewards than those who borns fortunate.

Jesus uphold and glorified the Mosaic Law

Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

>he creates people to purposely reward some more than others for eternity

your idea of god is retarded

I've never seen an excuse for inequality so lazy, I'm surprised people like you so incapable of thinking are even able to operate a computer

Now user, I didn't say that. The greater the trial the larger the rewards(if you overcome it), agree?

Now that doesn't mean the fortunates obtain the greatest rewards in heaven. If the fortunates help those in needs, poor, orphans, ect. They too will gained great rewards.

Fair enough?

*fortunates can't obtained

No, they are incapable of it.
People can only sin when they have a choice between jetzer ha-ra and jetzer ha-tow. But children don't have jetzer ha-tow yet, so they don't sin.