WHALE ACTIVITY SPOTTED

WHALE ACTIVITY SPOTTED
WALLS ARE GOING DOWN FAST

My body is ready.

20 BTC WALL ENDED IN 5 MINUTES
NEXT 10 BTC WALL HAS JUST COLLAPSED
DO NOT MISS THIS GODDAMIT

As predicted this weekend is finally when we pass 100 sats.

455 btc required to get up to 100 sats, and that's only going to increase. You really think this shit is possible?

Dunno, but yesterday 80 btc disappeared in under an hour. One wall 30 btc, another 50 btc.

If you're not retarded you'd hodl your RDD until ReddID will be released

>not making +1% every time the line goes up or down

I bought at 1 satoshi and I'm still holding

I don't get it

This

This RDD bag holder just wants to sell his coins so he can get into XVG lol

its a scam get out, OP is a bag holder

These tiny coins can't move in small steps. If you buy/sell with 2sat difference you're making 2.36% profit (fees included). Repeat 30 times and you've doubled your money. The smaller the coin the less steps it takes (with moon sometimes it's only 1).

Bought at 66
When do I sell?

he could be a whale leading us into victory

who the fuck isn't holding their rdd?

selling is probably one of the dumbest moves you could make. especially now!

even a no coiner should know that.

Huge sell walls getting destroyed right now

GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE IDEA OF MAKiNG REDDCOIN THE COIN OF BIZ?? I saw another guy asking why Biz doesn't have its own coin, let's make REDDCOIN Biz coin and start using it! it could spark a usage fire

ITS STARTING AGAIN
DESPITE THE XVG PUMP THE WHALES ARE STILL HUNGRY
THIS TIME IT GOES TO 100 SATS

those are noobs, this thing could be worth in the billions if you wait long enough..

Are there any similar "social" coins?

This looks like it could really take off with the upcoming Redd ID

guys, when you talk about ~whale~... what do you mean?

RDD Official coin of /biz. Seconded.

A big player trying to drive the price upwards so he can dump his accumulated holdings for profit. Lesser fry such as ourselves can ride in the wake and profit as well. God bless capitalism and all that

Richfag making big buys affecting the price.

ill just agree with you guys

>put $5
>ride the waves and do what says
>now have more for holding long-term

has any of you tried staking yet? you need to keep wallet open for that?

im keeping my bitcoin address and rdd address in shape shift incase any whales get any fucky ideas, i will jump off this ship if i we get back down hard.

Yup, just don't forget to encrypt it first.

(Not a shill, I own zero RDD)

Why would it go down in the future? I can only see it going up due to Redd ID.

thanks! but do you need to decrypt your wallet in order to start staking though?

because it reached this point last week and then it dipped hard back to like 1800 and then lower like 1100

I'm a poorfag who only got 20k RDD... I'm just waiting for it to reach $1. I'll be super happy when that happens.

HODL is the only thing worth doing with altcoins!

holy fuck this thing took off today, wasn't even really expecting it

wew
lads

i bought 5k, just started crypto today, hopefully i can make some mememoney

No. Do not decrypt your wallet, especially while staking. That is how you get your lambo money stolen brother/sister.

How much earlier? The thing with these pumps is that they almost inevitably end in a dump... you should wait until the dump happens before you buy more.

And whatever you do, don't ever sell! The thing is, even if there is a sell-off, it still ends up at a point higher than it was before the pump... and when the NEXT pump-and-dump happens, it'll end higher than that.

So whatever you do, don't panic sell, and always HODL!

thanks!

GOt 850k of this shit, if this go to 1$ I insta sell and buy a fucking flag and print this meme logo on it and put at the top of my fucking house

Kek, poor fag here too, bought 14k at 50

HOLYSHIT ITS HAPPENING

100 sats tonight wouldn't be too surprising.

not with all the cucks selling instead of waiting for 100 sat.

can someone explain to me why you would sell at 85 sats if there's clear whale activity?

HOLD! and take out your sell orders. That's a fucking no brainer!

This shit literally blows my brain. Wale activity and these retards put up huge sell walls.

They are just feeding the sharks, nothing to worry about.

It's the circle of life.

let them sell. more cheap RDD for me!

im freaking out over this shit fucking retards selling constantly im buying at the dip fuck this shit fucking giga tards keep day trading this shit.

It's going down lads

Ignore this FUD-spreader.

He just wants you to panic sell so he can buy it up from you.

I'm not that. I just saw this thread and I was considering buying but then it started going down so now I'm scared.

buy that dip! we wont see 80 again for a while

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Ah, so just a FUD.

In that case, yes, sell. Sell as fast as your weak hands can manage.

Let the iron handed lads reap all the lambos.

Price always goes up to a big wall, like at 90. Then it drops ~5-25%, before picking back up and breaking through the next wall.

im getting out of this coin and buying the dip, fuck this tard coin ill wait till it goes slowly back up, its a constant pump and dump coin it pisses me off ill follow the other memers back up here

^^^ How to lose money.

This guy is an idiot, and clearly new.

Hold. Hold till at least Redd-ID. It should break 200 sat.

Then you don't deserve the gains.

"Oh noes! It dropped to 80!" And five minutes later its back up to 85.

That was the dip.

Giving up your tickets to lamboland and teslatown already?

IRON HANDS LAD

when does redd id coming out

This 1,000%.

That'll give 10x at least, probably 100x, maybe even 1,000x.

Then it becomes common use on social sites.

And seriously. With Redd-ID RDD will be used for micro-tipping on camsites.

Fucking camsites brothers.

Lead dev posted an interview last week that Redd-ID is 95% done on the backend, and they are polishing the front-end.

They are specifically avoiding any release dates to avoid shark pump and dumps. They will release a statement when it is ready, and rnd the actual release date so nobody knows.

That is a sound fucking update strategy.

Q1-Q2 2017.

So now-ish.

As he said:
This. You in Cryptocurrency Collectors Club on FB?

Naw, i keep my crypto life strictly off of FB and other social shit atm

Otherwise my normie friends will become beggers for life

When are guys buying rdd from

bittrex

i bought in at 80 sat

feels like i wont make any since it peaked at 97

80 is likely the new average low. looks likely it will break 100 sats this weekend, maybe peak around 110-115, then drop down to 90-95 early next week before a steady climb to the upper 90s before next weekend.

it will continue with this type of a pattern (20-30% weekend gains; 5-25% drop, before breaking another wall for another 20-30% gains) until Redd-ID launches.

then its rocket time.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WILL RETARDS STOP WEEKEND TRADING THIS FUCKING COIN

Clearly the best time to get into RDD was two weeks ago.

Good thing that's when I got in!

hold. You don't have a lot of money on the line so its not a huge deal if it somehow does crash and burn (dont think it will)
I held a million RDD from 5 sat. Sold a bunch when it got to around 80 sat I think. Regret it a fuck ton. Still have a bunch left from when I bought again at 40 sat though. It's been a slow ride compared to other moon missions but it'll get there

When will it release ?