VERGE $XVG Rocket launch confirmed

Guys, this one, sub 100 sat is about to launch to Mars. Fill up your bag and get on board, this coin has unique tech.

The electrum server on i2p and electrum server on tor will be back up and running live by tomorrow!
The android i2p wallet is coming very soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CryptoRekt/status/871100203650097152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bought 100k the other day thinking fuck it.
Doubled in 2 days.

How much potential does it have?

Wan dollaaaaaa

I have boarded the ship.

wise decision, what do you have to lose with all the DGB profits...

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO

got 100k

might buy another 100-150k once my kraken deposit comes in on monday

I was so pissed when i got home too late yesterday.
SEPA payments go through till 15:00 at my e-bank.

All those profits lost.

just bought 75k

The more I read the more I bought... I'm maxed on this atm. It's still so cheap... I might be in time for a moon mission for once

I got 250K of these motherfuckers

this is easy $

Iv had 1.6 million for 3 weeks I'm hodling this all the way to the tippy top

saddle up boys

someone confirm that every post in this thread isn't a fake shill

>missed DGB
will i be redeemed

700k all week here. lets go.

i'm not sure how to confirm

you just have to BELIEVE

but really, don't get left behind, we're going to the fucking moon

So why is this random coin after 3 years of being @5 satoshis suddenly pumping so high?

same reason all the others are:
who cares.
take advantage of it to the fucking moon

twitter.com/CryptoRekt/status/871100203650097152

BUY BUY BUY

I mean sure, I buy in at 90 satoshis now, doesn't that mean it'll just drop down to 5 satoshis sooner or later???

inb4 Monero part 2

Got in for 24k, cool logo and name + gambling some DGB money bc i dont give a shit

smells like fluffyponyzafatass tbqh

guiz i really need it to get to the moon. put all savings into it. either lamboland or i'm broke

We got a spies in the shill discords now so I'm not worried about that anymore

who knows? it's about to moon. you'll kick yourself later if it ends up the next dgb. just buy 25k or something it's cheap as fuck

bought 50k at 49 sat and 50k more at 66 sat

apollo 11 me, verge

It's a pump it'll be dumped soon it's the ATH and the THE selling pressure was very strong on previous candle 30M

let it dip to like 60-70 then buy

if you're scared just wait for it to break 100 and buy the dip. tbqh I feel stupid buying more at this price but fuck it I got most of mine at 60

DIP IS HAPPENING SO BE PATIENT

THE LAST RESISTANCE WAS AT 70 SATS SO ITLL ATTEMPT TO RETEST IT CAUSE THESE WHALES ARE JEWS AND DUMPING

BUY NEAR THE 70

lmao no way this drops to 70. volume continues to rise and the order book shows were moving full steam ahead. buckle up

yep there are huge 40 btc buy orders very near the line we're at right now, it's gonna shoot when they hit

Right on this battleship.. let's go for a deep ride.

Don't buy this coin. It's a trap; they are scamming you. Let these motherfuckers hold that heavy bag. If you don't buy it, they're out of pocket.

Fuck them. Fucking asshole scumbags.

what happened in part 1?

What does this mean

ELI5 on Verge please. What is the big deal with it?

don't wait for a dip that won't happen, just get on before it's too late or we'll be laughing from the moon.

lmao someone's jelly about missing out on these sick gainz

haha nice try.

we all will be millionaires.

there is going to be a dip...
please don't be stupid and fall for these idiots trap there's been plenty of you that have fallen for this shit so don't be a fucking Jew and try to convince people to jump in only to lose money be patient and wait for the dip...

just like the dgb dip, right?
either way it will moon
i'm just saying buy while you can

the red graph is a "sell wall". It means people are dumping.

High public interest, you will see a "buy wall", as shown in green.

What he's showing is people are thinking it's shit, or it's owners are dumping their own shares to scam the public to purchase their shitty coins.

This is going to dip again 100%

This coin has potential but it will not be mooning for at least another year.

Yep you guys are fucking idiots and falling for the trap congratulations

>shilling verge after it was renamed from bitcoindark after doing fuck all for years
>developer is a fucking retard
>whale investors are greedy fucks

Yeah I don't know, I took a look at the devs and they don't seem very good. I hope their announcement will pump the coin a bit so I can sell with some profit at least, but this is not going to be the next dgb sorry guys

>have sick gains
>throw in 500$ at XVG at 90 sats
What can go wrong?

here comes that fag talk

what app or tool are you using to view these walls?

It does but these idiots never listen and then will be the ones crying

"HURRDURR Y BIZ NO TELL ME JEWS WERE GOING TO DUMP XVG HURRRRRRRRR I LOST MY PaRENTS MONEY"

WAIT FOR THE DIP DO NOT LET A HUGE SPIKE DROVE YOU TO LOSE MONEY

i hope you guys are right. i decided to sell mine after 1 hour lol. i made a few pennies desu

you will want to do some Bruce-Genocide

CLIMING THAT WALL TO 100 SATS
NAYSAYERS GETTING BTFO

for some retarded reason I have a feeling that this coin will go to 300 satoshi in a week. I have no idea why, I had the same feeling for dgb tho'

120 inc

The coin is worth jack shit. How cheap do you have to be to wait for the fucking dip of nothing

I got 600,000 a couple days ago.

They forget a lot of people bought this coin at 5 sats for a meme.

The coin is good but the community is small at the moment. it's following the RDD trend and I assume It will drop back down to 60/70 sats or lower and then stagnate for a while and the same thing will happen again until the coin takes off or dies.

I can't tell if a lot of Anons genuinely believe the coin is going to reach 100 sats and continue to climb or if they're just shilling. I hope for their sake they're shilling or they're just naive.

That would depend on how much you're investing, because you're not going to make any money by buying in above 90 sats at this point.

this Volume.
before it's on polo...

Just saying.

I also bought 61,000 DGB two years ago when they cost 1/100 cent USD. Then forgot about them. Wish I had spent $60 instead of just spending $6

It means you are being gamed. Don't listen to Veeky Forums, it's full of cunts.

That sell wall goes right up until ~1000 sats. With 3.5k BTC total value - that's $8.75m. It's a nicely laid trap - you're buying their empty bags. They pumped it, expecting kids like you to buy it up - all the way to 1000 sats.

Fuck these cunts. Let them hold their empty bags.

Look into bigger markets, they have less "liquidity", although liquid enough to "moon". >1000 sats, maybe >10,000 sats.

If you want to get in on low market cap coins then look at ICOs; do your research.

It's obviously a fucking meme the Sell walls are gigantic the majority of these coins were mined to shit so some Jews have just been accumulating this shit since beggining of time and waiting to buy their lambo cause some retards on here have no brain and jump in for the ATH cause it's mooning for a few hours

t. salty mooncoin holder

what do you mean by that?

Fuck off, if I listened to Veeky Forums I would be a millionaire right now. I didn't and now I'm poor

99... come on baby...

What the fuck. Almost at 100 sats.

If you bought at 90, or earlier. I'd cash out now.

i feel you man, have to wait till monday maybe tuesday till i can get more money to throw at memes

it means hodl.
watch the fud, it get's worse

walls are coming down fast. we about to break 100! after that its smooth sailing to 120

That doesn't make any sense. That just means those prices are what people are willing to sell it at. If for some ungodly reason a massive whale moves on it over night, they want to be ready to drop their load for 1000 sats.

Coinigy.

Gonna sell this at 99 and buy at the dip that comes with the sell walls

WE BREAKIN 100
IT'S HAPPENING
HODL HODL HODL

I've been trading for 30 years, and I always heard "The trend is your friend." Why do these stupid whales sell against uptrends?

hahaha that fgt that said this is a scam, those walls are going down fast, first 99 now 100, this will moon as hard as dgb in the coming week, the devs will announce something huge soon just wait

The whales are the UP trend they dump after idiots accumulate and leave them holding until they wanna pump it again

if we can break the 43 btc wall at 100 we will hit 120 no problem. get in now for a quick and easy 20% profit

Waiting for the announcement, if it's good I will buy in at the price it's at, even if its 100+

Don't listen to people like this

How do they get instant fills?

t. jelly hands

if you set a buy order higher than the current lowest sell, it buys all those first, then buys the next. same for sells.

Can someone explain what's so good about a 30 second block time?

transactions confirmed faster (bitcoin's time per block is like, 20m to hours right now)

Where's this announcement being posted?

100 you retards

100 being chiseled down as we speak. Stand ready for 120.

Chinese wale getting nervous

I think this will make it a few ticks above 100 and some people will drop sell walls

lmao wall is already down to 25 see you at 120 retard

Whale. Sorry. Getting excited.

b-but w-whales and o-other shit ;__;

TO THE MOON!

if you're bag holding and nervous about getting fucked here, watch those top bids in the order book and keep your hand over the sell button, put your sell in for 97-98 (not 99) and when the 99 bid disappears and/or the 98 starts getting eaten into, click and sigh relief.

now that the 100 wall is toast, (which isn't entirely from sales....people who aren't whales probably started canceling their sell orders once it got low in anticipation of it going even higher) we just have to wait and see where they put it now (110-112-115?) and/or when the whales say fuck it and cash out.

LIFTOFF

guys whats the end-game potential here

i see stratis reaching $100, will verge hit $1? if so it would have about half or slightly less than half of the market cap if bitcoin

100 wall de_stroyed

next stop: 120