WTF is your problem?

WTF is your problem?

Huh?

All strong hands report in
>holding 10k XRP

just bought 10k wish me luck anons
this is cheap as shit

People are selling it off to get in on DGB/other coins moon rides.

Iron grip reporting in.

This is one of my long term coins. I expect huge returns in a few years

Long term trend down.

Medium term it's pump n dump cycles.

>buyiing this shit instead of Stratis

A really smart russian programmer guy I buy BTC from in NYC told me to buy Ripple so I bought some and am holding.

Had 100k Ripple, miscalculated and shorted at 0.04 cent, then it mooned and couldn't buy back. Endless tears u til I found dgb, got in early and got now way more than could have had with xrp at this point. Never the less xrp is still a great hodl!

I dumped mine because it was sitting there doing jack shit. Actually, it was dragging my gains down, and I don't have time for that shit.

just keep holding ;^)

no clue why. no evidence at all. but it's been repeated to me multiple times that sometime around june 5, xrp will boom. i'm in but don't take my word for it.

Dumped some of mine today... probably a regretable action but due to performance, im not touching my rdd or dgb right now. Deep into stellar, which tends to follow xrp, so hopefully Ill be a bit safer. I was getting tired of seeing that bitch so stagnant

I don't blame you. I'm watching it along with the digidump right now and am looking to see if this is going to be the return to that upward trend.

sold xrp for sia, taking sia gain and putting them into STRAT and ARK.

ripple lift off bye bye

THIS IS FIAT FOR CRYPTO

THEY CAN LITERALLY MAKE MORE COINS IF THEY WANT

PREMINED

OWNERS HAVE THE LOT OF THE COINS

DO
NOT
BUY

damn. it is happening. i've been suspecting that the dgb explosion fucked up the original mission and now i'm starting to believe it.

Thats what I did with my xrp profit. Left about 10% of original investment and went into strat, see how this goes.

This, huge pre-mine and none of the advantages of steady block rewards.
It's basically google trying to jew crypto but most crypto users being too smart to fall for it.