Is this coin PIVX 2.0? Are we gonna hit $1.75 with this thing by July?

Is this coin PIVX 2.0? Are we gonna hit $1.75 with this thing by July?

By july I highly doubt it, by the end of the year its highly possible if it delivers its promises.

Will this or ETH have a higher ROI by the end of the year? Debating dropping my ETH into this coin

I keep thinking it's gonna dip but it just keeps on fucking climbing.

There's apparently a pretty big announcement June 9th or so. It'll either die off or shoot up like 500% then.

DGB has failed to deliver many times. The gaming hub is a disaster because they had no private API access agreements with the companies like they pretended to. Now it doesn't work.

DigiSpeed with 'partnering research from microsoft' was hyped for months before they finally released a hardfork to change a single variable, target blocktime, from 30 (which they got from out of date Myriadcoin code) to 15, which is very dangerous and unstable. They even fucked that up so they had to hard fork twice, Lol. Not the first time that's happened with DGB either.

Are you the hater "HR" on bitcointalk?

October/November. Hold

Does it matter? I'm telling the truth about this coin and warning you guys. Too many digishills on this board. DigiByte is very instamined and still has a huge inflation. If it crashes, which is exceedingly likely, it will get very nasty. I'm calling -95% in two months.

Well I guess if some random nocoiner says it'll fail then it will!

HR confirmed. stay salty

Would you rather have 50 percent chance at 10 million dollars or 100 percent chance at 5 million dollars?

By July? nope. 10k-20k is my bet.

t. retarded 300k seller at 500 sats...

Not a nocoiner and been around since long before DGB was launched thanks. I know its history very well.

What has DGB got to offer? Speed? Look at their orphans bro, you must wait 40 confs to avoid double spend risk. The chain will quickly become too bloated to sync and they dont even have any light wallets that work so you are forced to use a full syncing wallet.... in a few years it will be completely unusable.

Wow at least if you're going to FUD spend 12 minutes on research so you don't look like a COMPLETE retard.

do you think this big sell wall is enough to make dgb start crashing? Think about it, the massive influx of normies will get scared very easily

Could someone send me a few DGB? I'm absolutely broke and mining is giving me like 1 dgb/hour
I want to hop on this train :(
DLxEJyJTq7H7tMQGcdJM2Neuhqr9vonUBG

nvm its gone

100% at 5 mill plz, take that every day of the week.

sment

;^]

PATHETIC

I'm not proud of begging but I've been literally living paycheck by paycheck
all I have is these 1600 DGB I've mined and 20k debt

So you're telling me to keep ETH? I only have 2 ETH and I could nearly double that in two days ETH DGB

"Very instamined"? What does that mean? People were ready to mine it? Or do you mean "premined" of which only .5% was premined for giveaways?

>Is this coin PIVX 2.0?
If you mean it's getting pumped to the moon before crashing to obscurity, yes.

Im not talking about the premine. I'm talking about all the times they hardforked to change the rewards to benefit insiders. Though they claim it was an accident one of those times.