Made around $250,000 from crypto thanks to /g/ and Veeky Forums

>made around $250,000 from crypto thanks to /g/ and Veeky Forums
>it's summer time again which means it's that time of the year to invest in icos again
where do I go Veeky Forums ? you helped me couple times before with Eth.

I ask you bizoracle/

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinsuisse.ch/bancor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how about spreading the wealth and helping me get started investing in crypto

1J4xs8jpo2K5BvfEEkz8bBJC6BRXeNzsJs

>lies that he has a huge amount of money due to Veeky Forums solely to please the micropenis of those that come here every day
>asks for advice so he can actually start to make some money from the 50 dollar he got from sucking his mates cock for a bet.

Are you really that retarded or do we need to call your parents that you found out the password of the wifi-network, again.

You are worse than the most feces-ridden Indian

Your point is?

There's no point, I'm just waiting for the bizoracle to show me the way again.

Bizoracle might show you the way of lambo, but it can just as well show you the way of poverty. The amount of conflicting answers on Veeky Forums makes it almost inevitable that someone someday will give the right advice. The problem is, how do you know it is the case?

Bancor, Tezos, EOS

So it is written, so it is told.

all into BAT
you won't forget me
praise kek

> plese gib me moni
Only kids and brown people/slavs beg for money like that, I might as well be responding to a bot. Go back to trying to trade cs go penny skins on steam market so you can eventually earn yourself a knife and making a dollar profit a day while investing 8 hours trading.

I know your type senpai, your soul is as empty as a bots AI.

just applied for the Bancor pre-sale, going to be rich soon

Buy SWT, you stupid idiot.

Where do you apply?

>where do I go Veeky Forums ?
why don't you go fuck yourself?
15pMC3rk1QrUFvTVwKRMgvtoYSX3BYX6ef

If you pay me I will give you a list of 10+ super potent prodigies which will net you at least two 100x

bitcoinsuisse.ch/bancor/

Look at how many v's are in my id. Clearly I am the prophet of Veeky Forums.

Fuck off welfare rat
This board is for money makers, not poorfags

>bizoracle

Looks okay except for the 100 CHF ((onboarding fee))

Mind explaining to a retard what an onboarding fee is? Does it mean I have to pay 100 CHF, and I don't get anything out of it? Other than getting on board, of course.

get em onboard, i'll call it in

>I have to pay 100 CHF, and I don't get anything out of it

you get onboard is what you get. and then when you're on board they charge you 1.5% for being there too.

yes

Look at REX too, seems interesting.