I don't get it, Veeky Forums

I don't get it, Veeky Forums...

How is crypto still an underground investment yet there's thousands of dollars being made instantly?

How haven't the normies caught on yet???

Normies can't use technology.

Even so it's not very hard to buy BTC and learning an exchange takes maybe 30 minutes of exploration

This shit's going off the rails and no one has batted an eye

you overestimate normies' capacity for learning about crypto shit, or even giving it a second glance

They wont catch on until 2020-2025 when enough applications are developed that investing in memes becomes extremely easy (through apps, instant google/social media verification for fast payments and easy purchase/storage)

Buy everything that has serious devs, long term application and has serious innovative technology

activate steelhand for 3-10 yrs and collect lambos

1) It's a complicated subject just to get into as far as buying and selling.

2) It's a massive pyramid scheme and the fact that there's tons of "x coins" popping up and never being heard from again after a week should be a big fucking red flag for anyone with an IQ above nine that you're only going to lose money on this investment as it's fundamentally rigged against you.

It's global you stupid burgerclap.

They think its still a scam but think wageslave for life is not a scam.

Nocoiner detected...
>he isn't making a grand a day

>coping
is it really worth missing out on 5000% profits just to satisfy your smug assumption that everything's a scam

If crypto is a pyramid scheme, why is a majority of people invested making significant gains?

>can't tell the real memes from the fake

Unlucky

This + fear of risking shekels on something new.

I have made ~$20k from an initial $20 investment over the last 3 years. I have told all my friends and family about this, only one has got involved with crypto himself.

>crypto is a pyramid scheme
You mean the early adopters win, kind of like bonds or shares or futures or metals....

this is the best advice Veeky Forums has ever had, heed it you faggots

it take a fucking week to get a new account validated
your bank will flag transactions into your account
and yes it's hard to know what wallet, what exchange, what coins to get into.
newb here, trying to get in. it's taking forever and I'm still a nocoiner but hopefully will be in SOON

Because this entire board is nothing but ppl larping. There's no gains, no money actually being made, and this whole thing is just an elaborate joke

it's not a pyramid, the number of capable blockchain devs in the world is extremely low, it's just a matter of picking the right projects now so you can become rich later

same here bro. i know i don't know what i'm doing so i'm patiently researching how to navigate this market and how to buy and sell properly.

some coins are obvious scams and pyramid schemes, but cryptocurrency itself is a revolutionary technology and is here to stay

I've heard crypto mentioned on network television though, isn't that a bad sign? That's classic end-of-bubble: when the "experts" start saying to buy something then it's over.

It's a myth that something will crash just as it's beginning to gain popularity. It'll crash when it's over saturated and there's no one left to buy more. We're a long way away from that point.

It's still difficult for normies to understand why blockchain tech is so revolutionary. Shit, there are still people that don't trust online banking.

You misspelled "my life is just an elaborate joke"