All the coins besides ETH I only put $20 in because I'm poor

>all the coins besides ETH I only put $20 in because I'm poor
>Listen to biz and this happens
If only I had real money to invest

I know that feeling, man.

I'm almost broke (in fiat) after investing $1500 in all these cryptos. I've made some good gains, but I'm gonna hold, at least until my new job starts two months from now.

I started at 530 last week, my blockfolio touched $1000 this morning.

>tfw I'm about to drop $20k into cryptos

it seems like I either wont make shit so ill HODL or ill be able to put down a nice downpayment on a house in a year or so

either way it won't break me

also you fell for a scam with RDD by the way, XBY and MOON are also scams. dont be so gullible and think for yourself.

one last thing, sell ETH and buy STRAT, thank me later.

Moon isnt a scam...

None of those are scams if you made profit with them. If you fucked up it's on you buddy. Moon is completely a scam though, but it scammed so hard it's necroed into a zombie coin.

I'm in the same boat as you, only invested $200 but I'm up about $200. Need more coins to get into.

Got about $70 of btc I can use up but theres so many choices..

LOLOLOL RDD isnt a scam

Real devs. Real utility. Redd-ID will give us the ability to micro-tip on social sites.

As in fucking cam sites.

You don't think that is going to explode? lololololololoolllllllll eat my rocket dust nocoiner cuck

>not selling your anal virginity to a rich gay guy for trading money
It's like you don't even want gains

It's offtopic but is it just me that feels this app is shit? It doesn't make sense that my alt decrease but btc didn't increase automatically when I trade alt/btc pair.

>tfw 6 figures in fiat and still nocoin

>he doesn't want to just drop $10k in for keks

overly defensive there young buck. try to not to be such an obvious bagholder next time.

Drop that ETH and put it into XVG

IDGAF if its a scam to be honest, 20 dollars to 100 worked fine.
>tfw haven't sold yet
so I could be still getting memed

i haven't figured out a good way of showing a btc - alt trade yet. right now i input the buy on the alt, then go to bitcoin, and say i bought 1btc at £2000, I just look at my wallet and see what is left after the trade and edit that purchase so that it shows I bought less, then it is accurate.

Welcome to /biz

these noobs just dont get how much money goes into camsites, and dont bother with even a simple search before assuming its a shillcoin.

someone has to come correct, and with authority.

>LOLOLOL
>lololololololoolllllllll
you sound like a fucking raving retard when you say that, if you're going to shill a coin do it effectively so people believe you

omg!!!! someone on Veeky Forums is an auti. alert the aut-orities!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE-LOOOL REEEEEEE-LOOOL

for the poor like me and you, OP

i suggest doubling down on XVG or SC

SC is going to the moon for sure but a bit more expensive. XVG will moon later rather than soone.

Dump GNT, it's crap and probably never going to be very big profits

buy more XVG or ARK

Zclassic for short term moon mission if you dare, just look at the chart and decide for yourself. Zen is about to be listed on bittrex so it's gonna take Zclassic up

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE-LOOOL REEEEEEE-LOOOL

>Zen is about to be listed on bittrex
Citation needed

Same here, started with $300, now i have $380, if only had i invested more

Love you user

Could you post your blockfolio... That's an awesome split

>Started with $750 in DGB
>fuck around daytrading with 380k of it.
>Finally lost it at 650sats thinking it'd drop again a few days ago.

Well, I guess i can't be too upset. This doesn't include the other 0.5btcs I have in margin lending on polo

>margin lending on polo
Can you explain this magic to me?

I did the same thing with 30 alts. Wish I had done $40 or $50 each but I was new investing in alts seemed so adventurous

You literally just put some btcs into lending on polo for about 0.1% every two days. Not really all that much but if you don't know what to invest in or want to keep a portion of your money in bitcoins you might as well lend it to get that little bit more. It does lock it up until the rando borrower closes out early or finished the borrowed time. I don't think you can really lose it since polo tends to close margin traders automatically if they lose too often and you still get paid out AFAIK. I've never lost anything from it anyways.

Interesting, thanks

Yep, it seems like the most basic of features but it isn't there. Instead you have to manually add an alt sell and a btc buy or vice versa