Shits fucked

Shits fucked

Sell then :)

i did.

HODL HODL HODL
>or sell some for me, thats ok too.

HODL, pussy. Stop following minute by minute changes in price. Leave it alone and look at it again in a year.

"I brought at the peak and expected instant gains" - The Thread
If you want to buy and sell within 24 hours stick to shitcoins.

Just do suicide yourself when it hits $100 the first time around Christmas. Just putting a thought out here man, I learned to HODL after many times and dumped good coins into shitcoins. HODL.

Bittrex wouldn't let me sell all, the only way to sell was find orders smaller than my total. It wouldn't fill out the sell form popup, either the price or the volume was left blank with no way to edit it.

Take it as a sign you shouldn't be selling... or just set a low sell price and it will fill the highest buy orders first.

It's called a bear trap my boy... welcome to the market.

Check the price again next friday. It will be surging to 50k+ sats if it doesn't do it tonight.

Excellent coin that will bridge all of the cryptos together. Pretty amazing concept, might be #1 coin with time. 1000x gains are quite possible. Strong hold

Very good coin, best coin, could be $1000 usd by august, replacing bitcoin! get hype! this will never crash. screencap this

check em

let me hand you those dubs you requested

you have to praise kek first, PRAISE KEK

You are not supposed to tell them that! Let the goys enjoy the shitcoins!

ARK! How low can you go?
Death row what a trader knows
Once again back is the incredible
Bull animal

>lewd mom

can you explain these terms for me?
bear trap, bull trap, shorting, stop-loss order
thanks

Use google nigga

OP here i didnt actually sell mine i was just baiting a responce, i have invested in ETH/STRAT/ARK

those are good long term fuckers, correct?

Bear trap = scare weak hands with a sudden drop
Bull trap = making it look like it's going to moon again to offload on idiots that buy high
Shorting = selling and buying on the way down to get more eg. sell 10 @ 20 sato, buy 20 @ 10 sato
Stop-loss = no idea, I just recoup my initial investment with a fraction sale eg. sell 20% at 5 times my buy price

shadilay

My exact portfolio lol. HODL

ye, i hate to this guy
Investopedia is great, however it mostly contains exessive information related to normal stock trading which is different than crypto trading,

thanks user

how much money in total?

If you believe the market is going up you have a BULLish outlook.

If you believe the market is going down you have a BEARish outlook.

Going LONG = buy low, sell high
Going SHORT = sell high, (re)buy low

A BEAR trap is when a dip in price causes people to have a BEARish outlook and sell or short their orders to avoid losing their money. What makes it a trap is that it will do the opposite, and continue its rise.

From my experience (which is admittedly limited) I almost ALWAYS see a bear trap in a coin that is going to moon or is currently mooning.

>From my experience
It's great getting a new view, thanks user
What coins did you observe having this "bear trap" tendencies?

Well, you've successfully shilled me. I really hope I've just bought a dip and not a new bag.

what other DPOS base we got beside shift and this? I invested in both so far but I might just put it all on one of them

Well I started back in march when ETH was in $30 range.

Every coin dips and scares the shit out of the weak handed holders, especially the ones that just recently bought in. If it's a solid coin and there is confidence, it rebounds rather quickly.

ARK has been undervalued for quite some time now. I've watched it since it launched in late march. It didn't budge during the BTC/ETH surges/crashes. This coin has only one direction it can go: up.

Even if it DOES go down, it's not going below 15k sats, there is too much resistance. The worst-case scenario is it bouncing from 15k-19k for a week or two. The best (and IMO more probable scenario) is that it hits close to 30k in the near future. There is a 48btc sell wall at 30k. That will stall it, but not for long if it has the volume.

I see this coin hitting at least $1 soon. If you're a longer term holder, I'd expect it to hit $10 by the end of the year, if not higher. The BTC/altcoin mania hasn't even started. I could see this being a $100 coin easily, especially since they are networking hardcore with other dev teams. Don't forget they recently hosted the BANCOR, Trezo, and Mysterium AMA's (among others) on their slack channel.

Their lead dev came from the LSK project and also developed software for satellites and oceanic surveillance for NATO ffs. Their whole team is SOLID as rock... not to mention a BIG team.

retard alert

Well user, I just added some more ARK to my stack,
How would you compare ARK and SHIFT?
they're both based on DPOS platform therefore will most likely compete with eachother, what do you think about SHIFT, user?

I think if SHIFT gains more noteriety they will most likely collaborate with each other.

SHIFT isn't a bad coin, but it's a one trick pony. They are both IPFS coins, but ARK has smartbridge and is going to be forkable on a mass scale (push-button deployable)

You made a great choice, what you should do is put it into their offline wallet and start getting some back. Look up a guide on how to vote and unvote an ark delegate so you can get kinda like dividends back.

Dropped this shit coin at the peak long time ago. Obvious pump and dump. I mean, have you read their fucking whitepaper? Pretty sure the cite fucking Vanity Fair in there lol. And the pictures of the devs? Seriously? Can't even take a high quality picture? Fucking sucks.

My advice? Drop this shit and buy Cripple. Great price right now.

Nigger do you even know how economics work? Things naturally rise and sell in waves. Get the fuck out of Veeky Forums and stop embarassing yourself kid.

IPFS actually sounds like a great thing, I need to start researchng coins more, once you start with crypto there is a big wave of new information you need to get customed with, this kinda gives the old crypto dogs & comp sci guys a fair advantage

Considering the potential on this one I'm guessing it's a huge beartrap.. I'm in this for the longer run than a 6hour timeframe.

confirmed pump and dump.

>literally up almost 10%
>hurdur it's fucked it's a dip durr
what