Sell all btc

we're seeing some resistance, if your holding long term then disregard this

but it's a good idea if you want more buying power and aren't longterming bitcoin to sell now and buy in when it's low again

resistance at 2.575
gonna see a small dip to around 2.425

Why will there be a dip? When do you expect to see it?

This is whales cashing out, but being careful not to sell too fast.

>got in too late again
Well, I guess my latest BTC purchase will become a long-term hold. I swear to fuck, one day I'll refuse to go to bed and stay up forever, just because the important shit always happens when I'm asleep.

>A $100 difference

Who gives a shit?

We're very close to ATH. I'm prepared to put a couple thousand into BTC when it hits 1900 or so

Yeah maybe you don't because you're a priviledged white asshole. Umm maybe you could think about others just once? Umm maybe PoC don't have the same financial resources as you because of 300 years of institutional discrimination?

Is any of this getting through to your fucked up small racist brain?? Asshole.

Well, the dip I saw coming is happening now. Looks like it's going to pull out at around 2.475 though.
100 dollar differences are big if you have a lot of money and aren't going longterm.

If you sell at a peak, then wait for a dip and buy in again you have a lot more buying power then you originally had, hence more gains.

so that's why all alts are going down

Get a job, user.

So because Im African American it means I don't have a job. Classy uniformed observation but thats jus you being an average white guy I guess.

Fuck off back to your cave you cousin fucking inbred. We were well off in Africa before you people came and took all our things. Now we own you and you own nothing.

>We were well off in Africa before you people came
Yes, I'm sure you were quite well off in your mud huts, butchering each other and dying from malaria. The glories of Africa!

You've got to be a jew pretending to be black.

>someone actually fell for this bait

i can't believe i take financial advice from you retards

>Jews aren't PoC when they want to be
oy vey

Dumb fuck the pyramids wasnt no mud huts. We had ceremonies and temples to osiris and all them statues to ra. We was going to be more advanced than any cave loving inbred. Yakub literally invented your snowloving ass.

africans in africa still live in huts and eat people just like they did 200,000 years ago

How the fuck was I supposed to know you were black? I just know when I see people blaming their skin color for circumstances they need to get to working harder and bitching less. Pro tip: get off Veeky Forums and make your own luck.

>sell your moon tickets gambling for a $100 difference

You deserve to be poor.

it's not going to crash yet, it's too early

keep your eyes on the mac-d indicator divergence, it's still reasonable

I made this post like 3 hours ago, and I didn't say it was going to crash, I said there was a big dip coming, around 100$ and it happened.

Was just warning bitcoin daytraders that there's a lot of money to be made on this, already sold at 2.575 and buying back in at 2.500

Yep this here is how whites will do ya. Racists always have an excuse.

this is a weak fucking >WE troll. but i guess 2.5/10 since you successfully baited a couple people

cmon dude who daytrades bitcoin lol, those gains are so minimal

Keep blaming everyone else, user. Also, I'm Mexican. (Well half...I'm sure that doesn't count).

Any thoughts on bitcoin movements over the next two weeks? I've been making the argument that it's rising on declining volume which is never a good sign. Do u think we'll see a more serious dip soon or is it just going up without another fall?

it's really obvious it's going to have a heavy fall soon lol, one look at the market depth alone will tell you that

You mean the (lack of) quantity of coins on the order books? Every time I've mentioned the bear flag I get called a FUD - which I may be. But I'd also hate to be the twitter asshole who was smug about selling btc at 1400 while rambling about a drop. He wasn't wrong, but he was way early.