800 SATS by tomorrow morning. You first heard it here, faggots

800 SATS by tomorrow morning. You first heard it here, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

sia.tech/
storj.io/
stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns:flag_pennant_continuation
explore.sia.tech/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_gambling
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Confirmed Moon Mission!
Next weekend.
Be prepared.
Whales accumulating.

Easily 800. If not 1000. This coin is rock solid. Even if it crashes I don't mind holding it till recovery, because I know that by years end it'll be worth 10-100x at least.

its rebounding get in quick

More like 1000

Not sure if I should buy more now or wait a bit... Got in way earlier but I need more...

Everyone that's not buying now should be ashamed of themselves.

This is an obvious shill thread. I'm in deep in SIA, but I didn't even know people would bother trying to shill it

i'm all in!

So what you're saying is that you're a cunt?

DGB REFUGEES WELCOME

pls no

I'm hoping some freak cashes out at 700 and knocks it back down into the 400s before it jumps again so I can get more.

crypto newfag here, what the fuck is a sat?

Satoshi. .00000001 of a bitcoin

I've never seen such an aggressive attempt to keep a price down, even DGB wasn't this fucking bad.

Tbh we'd see more of a rise if polo would get its sia withdraw sorted out

thank you, it's been bothering me not knowing what it is

SIA: sia.tech/
1TB - $2.00/mo Storage Cost
1TB - $1.00/mo Bandwidth Cost

SJCX: storj.io/
1TB - $15.00/mo Storage Cost
1TB - $50.00/mo Bandwidth Cost

Sia has much better pricing. I'd stick with them.

LMAO you retarded fags. SIA is not a CURRENCY. You cannot buy anything with it, you can only rent out the few gigs on your HDD that aren't filled with hentai to other retarded faggots who bought SIA.

Once the novelty of "muh cloud storage" dies off, SIA dies too.

Once people start hosting illegal shit on SIA, it fucking dies again and permanently and you lose all your money. You really think a cloud server with ZERO oversight and regulation won't be abused and be brought down by international government agencies?

>but muh freedom to host anything I want

You can't host anything you want, retards. There is super illegal shit out there and it's not good for society to have unregulated and uncontrollable cloud storage. You'll just have pedophiles in third world countries abusing kids even more using SIA to send shit to first world countries.

Fucking idiots. Buy RDD coin.

bro I'm just here to make dem bills

Illigal shit is being hosted since the beginning of teh webz. Get over it.

Storage of data is becoming a bigger and bigger market.

fuck off retard

One this hits 50 cents I'm buying a new car and moving out

SIA isn't cloud storage like google drive, dropbox, etc.

Each file is split into pieces, encrypted and stored at different node locations around the globe.

Only you have the key that can put the puzzle piece to each file back together again.

The whale can't fool the market forever. Don't worry, he wants it at 1k too. If not tonight then definitely tomorrow.

nobody cares about what the coin can or can't do just pump this shit and make money

Yeah, but not on a platform as mainstream (relatively) as SIA.

>get over it

I can't get over how retarded you dumb faggots are. sorry.
literally kys you autistic down syndrome'd tard

No fucking shit, I know how it works. What will it be used for? USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD.

Idiot. Fuck you. I wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire.

this shit dropping to 550?

No it's at at 630 and gaining a huge buywall of rising support.

we're getting rich faggots, im calling 1b market cap within a week

well just dipped to 585. not seeing a lot of movement on this shit either. my confidence is purdy low desu

It can't be brought down. By anyone. That's the whole point. The economics and logistics of decentralized cloud storage actually make sense, unlike compute *cough*Golem*cough*. This coin and all the other storage coins are going to the fucking moon. And there's nothing you or anyone can do to stop it.

the thing about SC is that it's going to go up no matter what.

whether it's ATH is 800 or 1000sats and it stays there forever you won.

if it stays where it's at right now at least you have coins to use for encrypted cloud service and basically buying cheap right now.

win-win.

LOL. anger issues much? I know daddy beats you and you think SIA is your way out of the basement, but it isn't. RDD is.

Oh really? So you're predicting a future where public, easily accessible cloud storage exists, that has NO regulation, oversight, or control? SIA will be nothing but CP and snuff films. Terrorist cells will use it to share plans.

... and there's nothing the CIA can do to stop it? That's fucking hilarious. None of you retards understand that a product must integrate into society to be beneficial.

Why do I even waste time trying to teach you retards.

1b cap would make it .05 right?

I'm not *predicting* anything. That already exists. It's called TOR. Sia, Storj, and MaidSAFE are just better, more economically efficient mechanisms for achieving the same thing. Learn literally the first thing about crypto before you start spouting off on here.

Just bought 50000 Sia. Actually read their website. Good idea. I missed DGB, but I won't miss SC.

1. YOU NEED DOUNLOAD 3GB OF BLOCKCHAIN BEFOR YOU CAN HOST FILES
2. FOR WORCK LIKE HOSTER YOU NEED DEPOSIT SOME MONEY IN BLOCKCHAIN - IT THE RESON FOR GROW, PPL WANT EASY MONEY AND GIVE MONEY

1. YOU NEED DOUNLOAD 3GB OF BLOCKCHAIN BEFOR YOU CAN DEPOSIT FILES
2. FOR WORCK LIKE HOSTER YOU NEED DEPOSIT SOME MONEY IN BLOCKCHAIN - IT THE RESON FOR GROW, PPL WANT EASY MONEY AND GIVE MONEY

SC bull pennant forming. We are about to break out to 800, strap in gentleman

Everyone should be buying Strat and Sia right now. Lowest price you'll see with either for a long time.

explain this shit to me please.

In for 700 sats. TO THE MOON.

It's a consolidation before moving up again.

stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns:flag_pennant_continuation

I'm going to need some triangles man

about to give up on DGB, how should i divide into them, 50/50, 60/40 or whut

IT WILL FALL TODAY

sell dgb, rocket's already left

buy xvg and sc now. right now.

ALSO IT HAVE INFINITY SUPPLY

For you.

Don't bother guys he's been doing this for days on Veeky Forums. He doesn't understand that there's no server. He's kind of an idiot.

>I bought at the tip of rdd and hate money and don't understand technology :(
Must be hard being you. Keep your chin up, champ

Thanks man, I appreciate it

look at the volume on this sucker holy moly

I'm just hoping it drops a little more before hopping in. I think I can wait until 580 safely before it runs up again

just get in now, by tomorrow there's no way it'll reach 580

I think the floor will be around there, I kind of expect it to hover in this area for a bit.

Yeah that's what I was saying with the pennant. It will oscillate a little until it continues the previous movement. So it swung up to 600 now and I am trying to catch it on the other side

>he uses meme triangles and doesnt just throw his money at random shit

what a time to be alive

explore.sia.tech/
Total File Contract Size 169 TB
Market Cap: $379,033,045
169 HARD DISKS COST $379,033,045
1933842$ EACH
95% OF EARTH'S POPULATION CANNOT THINK BY YOURSELF AND DO SAME LIKE NEARHOODS

TEST

No one thinks Sia is worth 600sats on the current size, but it's going to be big one day. You'll see.

RETARD

tard. its a service that pays out monthly. Dropbox makes $1 Billion more per year than you'll ever have since you're broke af

Nocoiner

this coin will tank overnight and everyone will wake up to losses

explore.sia.tech/
1,933,842$ EACH

Won't wake up to losses when you bought in super early

>169 HARD DISKS COST $379,033,045
YOU CAN DO EVERETHING WITH THIS 169 HARD DISKS IT CANNOT COST 1,933,842$ EACH

it costs $24 per hard disk

JUST BUY BITCOIN- STUPED CRAZZY TRADERS

>explore.sia.tech/
>Total File Contract Size 169 TB
>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/
>Market Cap: $379,033,045
>169 HARD DISKS COST $379,033,045
>1,933,842$ EACH
>95% OF EARTH'S POPULATION CANNOT THINK BY YOURSELF AND DO SAME LIKE NEARHOODS

>this fucking retard is still posting

You're not cut out for crypto grandpa

>stupid

if consistently doubling my money in a few days is stupid i dont want to be smart

EAT YOU MEDECINE AND TAKE AWEY FROM COMPUTER
Problem gambling (or ludomania, but usually referred to as "gambling addiction" or "compulsive gambling") is an urge to gamble continuously despite harmful negative consequences or a desire to stop. Problem gambling is often defined by whether harm is experienced by the gambler or others, rather than by the gambler's behaviour. Severe problem gambling may be diagnosed as clinical pathological gambling if the gambler meets certain criteria. Pathological gambling is a common disorder that is associated with both social and family costs.

Keep repeating yourself, its getting through to these baggers

explore.sia.tech/
1,933,842$ EACH
------------
/TREAD

I feel a pump coming

YOU GET MONEY FROM PEOPLE MORE RETARDED THAN YOU

What's the value of distributed decentralized redundant hard disk? $1,933,843?!!?

IM YOUR DOCTOR
EAT YOUR MEDICINE AND TAKE AWAY FROM COMPUTER
DO IT NOW
Problem gambling (or ludomania, but usually referred to as "gambling addiction" or "compulsive gambling") is an urge to gamble continuously despite harmful negative consequences or a desire to stop. Problem gambling is often defined by whether harm is experienced by the gambler or others, rather than by the gambler's behaviour. Severe problem gambling may be diagnosed as clinical pathological gambling if the gambler meets certain criteria. Pathological gambling is a common disorder that is associated with both social and family costs.

>harmful negative consequences

Haha, no

Fuck off guy

had had some nice quick lil gains but i pulled out of this coin for BAT sorry lads

pic related, it's you tomorrow morning

bats already crashing

SEE AT MY TRIPCODE
MY TRIPCODE COST $1,000,000
I GET MONEY FROM HANDRED THOUSAND OF SIC PPL LIKE YOU
BOT NOW I WANT STOP IT FOR THE NAME OF GOOD
--------------------
explore.sia.tech/
1,933,842$ EACH

>it fucking dies again and permanently and you lose all your money.

What are you retarded? Who gives a shit what it does? BUY LOW SELL HIGH NIGGER

i like your style kid, which kind of barbecue sauce are you more accustomed with? A man of your long johns ought to have a thought or two on the current markets surrounding the nectar of the gods that is delicious and wholesome barbecue sauce.

IM YOUR DOCTOR
EAT YOUR MEDICINE AND TAKE AWAY FROM COMPUTER
DO IT NOW

It's only gambling if you lose

IM GONNA BE OK.

>I'M NOT ADDICTED, I CAN STOP IF I WANT

Any place to transform some eth into siacoin?

TO BITCOIN

And your point is?

What is wrong with Siacoin withdrawals on poloniex?