Digibyte Dip

DGB is about to rebound hard. Don't miss out on this dip.

How come there are still people hating on DGB? It delivered much more than anyone expected it to

If you actually took my advice instead of laugh you'd make some good profit right now. DGB back to 2k sats. Was 1600 sats, now back up to 2k.

I can't believe in DGB. The gaming part of it, which is all it has going for isn't worth anything.
I can't see it as a long term hold.

Bought alot of DGB's it'll go past 3k in the next three days.

>It delivered much more than anyone expected it to
No, you just don't understand what's going on here. The pump and dumpers would prefer you to keep thinking this way so they can take your money.

Here's my prediction:
We'll see a sharp dip, then a quick pump, then a slow controlled descent by trading bots. The people that brought you the pump will take everything. DGB will never be stable again. It's an eternal pump and dump. Way to go you fucking retards, you memed a perfectly good crypto to death. Some people never learn.

>It's an eternal pump and dump.

That's literally every crypto.

>it's an eternal pump and dump

So what you're sayin' is...it'll keep going up forever?

You're prediction is wrong.

Literally every crypto that isn't already tied to a platform which can influence market growth*

just need it to goto 2k and i can get the fuck out with what i started with. keeps cock-teasing.

Just hodl until June 9th at least.

Whatever you say, do whatever you want..
Whether you're about to sell and take the poor baggies and tell everyone to "buy the dip" or you're just cucked out by anime memes. All you, my man.

motherfuckers keep saying it's gonna drop back to 1000-1200 range and stay, gonna lose half my investment if that happens.

My advice: get out. stop giving these rotten weebs your money.

of course, i'm gonna drop out when it hits 2000 and then it's gonna goto 3k tonight.

You're weak as shit my man. Can you even lift a pencil with your hands? jesus

its YOUR you fucking fucktard

Are you really going to trust some cum covered shitstain to let you profit any further? There's a limit to how much further this can be pushed before the sells outweigh the buy pressure and memes. The buy pressure will be canceled and people like you who got sucked in by shills suffer the consequences. You made a mistake, but I blame the niggers behind the wheel of the pump and dump. You'll never know when it starts to happen. WHY would you trust some anonymous cunts with your money like this? Don't you work hard for your money?

yeah...

alright have you sold yet, weakhand?

not yet, faggot.

> tfw bought DGB at around 500 on a whim

Expect a big decline over the next 12-24 hours then a steady rise until the 9th of June

What happens after that is anyone's guess, it all comes down to that

Honestly, if anything, at this point DGB might as well become the new lite coin, the left hand to bitcoin for fast, small size transactions so you're not trying to cut a single bitcoin Into 500 sats and checking your prices to make sure your not over or under transferring.

I hope you fuckers bought the dip.