THE UNSTOPPABLE DGB

All good baby. 4000 sats in 5 days. Rockets refueling :)

Also whale.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9CYfsQrNtFk?t=41
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i am not worried
i am not overly concerned
youtu.be/9CYfsQrNtFk?t=41

It's time to stop peddling this coin. Seriously, you're going to make people lose money.

DGB is a top 5 coin. Read the white paper and look at the blockchain tech. It may replace bitcoin... think about that for a second.

Pretty much anybody who hasn't bought today is up. DGB is known for not having bagholders. And if I was someone who has no DGB reading this, much like we said buy under 1000. Welll, now, buy under 2000... Next week... Buy under 3000... Catch the drift!?

>DGB is known for not having bagholders.
The percent of DGB owned by the top 10 holders actually went up today.

it's been reverse crashing since 40 sats and fad cuck screetches get louder each dip. I laugh at the dips and moons now

There is a good lesson there. Buying and holding is better than trying to time the market.

Can't smite the digibyte

>didn't buy the 1600 dips just now
I deserve to be poor

i wish i could have but im waiting on my fucking bitcoin to finish transacting so that i can actually buy shit

im so pissed right now that i missed out on it

This correction will probably last for a few days, expect it to moon around June 7th.

expect it to moon around _____
said every fucking dipshit shill on Veeky Forums ever

You do understand DGB has been steadily rising for the past 5 weeks, right? And every single time people like you deny it's supremacy.

Vox, Mooncoin, etc are pump and dumps.

DGB is a top 5 coin that rivals LTC and BTC.

Literally KYS.

DGB is so overvalued right now.

>DGB is the future
>the future is overvalued
>you suffer from severe autism, sorry

If DGB reaches $1, what would you do?

How close to financial independence would you be?

live at home with parents, but will have a lambo in the driveway. Still will be shilling on a biz, but will be the happiest man alive.

Hello friends
Thank you for your merciless bullying

I only have 55,000 so I'd be pretty happy but yeah that's pretty worthless in the long run
Which is why I need to buy sell these highs and buy these dips to compound my money. Or I'd need more moon missions after DGB.
Hopefully it's a dollar by the end of the year(summer)

It'd be enough to buy a mobile home. Smart money is to reinvest. If somehow I made millions I'd set up an anonymous blind trust to take care of family members but so they didn't know it was from me. Last thing I'd want is family begging for money all the time, but I'm not stingy either. Everyone would get a monthly deposit including myself, and claim it's from a long lost relative.

Crypto currencies are overvalued.