GNT bagholders report

Anyone here who bought my GNT at 25k sats earlier this week? We all know that Brass Golem isn't coming out until at least around August, right? Sell now and get back in around 9k sats. Thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

natesimpson.com/blog/archives/2017/05/21/why-gridcoin-beats-golem-hands-down/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought brass was coming in june?

Was supposed to come out in May. In mid-May they said they are 66% to having a Brass Release. Right now, 3 weeks later, that number is 68%. Extrapolate. Draw conclusions.

they keep postponing it

>Buying GNT instead of GRC
>2017

natesimpson.com/blog/archives/2017/05/21/why-gridcoin-beats-golem-hands-down/

Late August. Price will slowly tumble down up until mid August.

But those screens leaked?

We know they have a testcase working on blender.

They're withholding info for the right time.

List on coinbase + normies jump in on blender use = MARS MISSION

list brass first then go to coinbase = Just moon.

It's simple logic, why the fuck would coinbase blog write about them.

They just picked the top 3 valued ETH assets at the time.

Cmon, where are all my bagholders?

Mee. I'm bagholding since 12k

I want to get in. Not sure if now is the best time though. On the other hand, brass is coming soon and I might miss the train.

Why do you think it's coming in August? Why not June or July? Any souces?

What about the coinbase rumors?

And two that she owns. Ya know, the coinbase product manager.

They also are conveniently picking up 3 new 'coins'.

They are the ether tokens, easier to use the existing blockchain and addresses for their platform.

Read above. It was mentioned in a Coinbase blog post. All the speculations are based on solely that.

400$ reporting. bought at .44 - .47 usd. As long as the tech pulls through I won't be worried. My family is close with a person who works on fiber optics and networking for like 30 years now... going to ask him to take a look at their roadmap and stuff and depending on his opinion I'll assess my situation. $400 might nobe much to most of you but it's 50% of my net worth lmao

i sold all my golem. its time to cut ties with this underperforming turd. tired of watching other coins skyrocket while this literally does nothing. last night was the final straw. it appeared ready for take off, and finally went up a little, from like 1900 to 19700, but then it plunged back down again. enough already

This coin is gonna moon one day like stratis and we are all gonna be glad we HODL'd.

Bagholder here
Golem is lifeless. Just limping along.

>sources
Yes. They are 68% to Brass release right now. They were 66% to Brass release 3 weeks ago. How many weeks do you think they need for the other 32%, considering the previous 2% took 3 weeks? Do some basic math here, Bub.

ETH, ETC, GNT have been in a dip/accumulation phase. If buy now or cry later

>ETH
>dip/accumulation
Get the fuck out of this thread if you're gonna spew such bullshit

Look at the graphs man...The all look the same for those 3

I just want to know who on here bought 150K of my 25K sat GNT.

the only people who would use golem are poorfag indie artists

what if it assists in mining other coins? what if people/companies want to use it for their AI?

pretty sure the big corps in AI will value privacy over whatever savings they get from using golem.

I dun goofed and sent my 100 coins to a btc address and feel like its gone forever now