Will bitcoin hit 10k or is it just a meme?

Will bitcoin hit 10k or is it just a meme?

Bitcoins share of the market is at an all time low, but the price is at an all time high.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/h8HDiF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. BITCOIN HAVE LIMITED QUANTITY, IN DIFFERENCE FROM TULIPS AND DOLLARS
2. GOLD EXACTLY SAME A PYRAMID SCHEME AS A BITCOIN BUT ALREADY ABSORB ALL IN
3. CURRENT CAPITALIZATION OF THE BITCOIN 35,788,210,511 USD
FOR EXAMPLE RUSSIAN BILLIONER ALISHER UZMANOV MAY BUY THE HALF OF ALL BITCOINS
USA MILITARY BUDGET - 611,000,000,000 USD
USA DEBT - 18,984,100,000,000 USD
GOLD IN THE WORLD 31553,2 TONS = 1,278,960,782,690 USD
BITCOIN SIMILAR TO GOLD FOR ACCUMULATION AND SIMILAR TO DOLLAR FOR MONEY TRANSFER
THE ONLY THING THAT PREVENTS THE BITCOIN FROM BECOMING A WORLD CURRENCY IS ITS LOW COST
AT THE PRICE OF 10,000,000 USD FOR 1 BITCOIN IT ALREADY CAN REPLACE DOLLARS
-----------------------------------
TYPICAL PROBLEM FOR BILLIONER: TO BUY APARTMENT FOR 15 YEARS ASIAN GIRLFREND
FOR EXAMPLE YOU - BILL GATES
YOU HAVE MONEY IN THE BANK
YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS MONEY, YOU CAN NOT TAKE TONS OF CASH. GOLD IS VISIBLE ON METAL DETECTORS AT THE AIRPORT
BEFORE PAYING SERIOUS MONEY, YOU NEED TO RECEIVE THE APPOINTMENT PERMISSION AND PAY THE TAXES
AND IF JOURNALISTS SEE WILL BE THE SCANDAL
WITH BITCOIN THERE IS NO PROBLEM
WITH BITCOIN ONLY PROBLEM IS BITCOIN LOW PRICE AND LOW BITCOIN AMOUNT IN INTERGENERAL ARBITRATION
-----------------------------
HERE IS THE DIAGRAM:
ibb.co/h8HDiF
BITCOIN PRICE WILL RISE, LIQUIDITY WILL INCREASE, APPLICATION WILL BE EXPANSIONED
THIS IS THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMID AND NEVER WILL BE RUINED

literally what

YES

I laugh when people say "Gold has intrinsic value because it's scarce and has industrial uses"

When Elon Musk's miners reach 433 Eros I will laugh at everyone who held gold

DELETE THIS!

Yes, but can I get a quick rundown

I do belive it could.

#1 According to Challenger, the number of job cuts in May was 71 percent higher than it was in May 2016.

#2 We just witnessed the third worst drop in U.S. construction spending in the last six years.

#3 U.S. manufacturing PMI fell to an 8 month low in May.

#4 Financial stocks have lost all of their gains for the year, and some analysts are saying that this is “a terrible sign”.

#5 One new survey has found that 39 percent of all millionaires “plan to avoid investing in the coming month”. That is the highest that figure has been since December 2013.

#6 Jobless claims just shot up to a five week high of 248,000.

#7 General Motors just reported another sales decline in May, and it is being reported that the company may be preparing for “more job cuts at its American factories”.

#8 After an initial bump after Donald Trump’s surprise election victory, U.S. consumer confidence is starting to fall.

#9 Since Memorial Day, Radio Shack has officially shut down more than 1,000 stores.

#10 Payless has just increased the number of stores that it plans to close to about 800.

#11 According to the Los Angeles Times, it is being projected that 25 percent of all shopping malls in the United States may close within the next five years.

#12 Over the past 12 months, the number of homeless people living in Los Angeles County has risen by a staggering 23 percent.

>#9 Since Memorial Day, Radio Shack has officially shut down more than 1,000 stores.
Radio Shack has been closing stores for years now.

Strong case for SPY put leap option

If one dude buys half of all the Bitcoins the value will just fucking tank IMO and open the door for ETH or some other shitcoin.

The big risk of Bitcoin in my opinion is like a few institutions or billionaires just buying fucking everything to the point where there is no reason to expand acceptability.

It has literally no use, so if one dude is just holding all of them why would anyone ever have the motivation to buy them back off of him? At least gold is cool looking and can be used in production I guess.

Are you retarded? It isn't a question IF Bitcoin hits $10,000, it's when it will hit $10,000.

Financial collapse could hurt as much as help bitcoins.

OH SHIT ITS SQL QUERY GUY

chink shill?

DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK IT CONTAINS RANSOMWARE

They aren't going to make it back, user.

Later this year is my prediction.

Fucking chink btc shill REEEEEEEE

he's vietnamese

He's not going to send people, he's going to send robots.

>Will bitcoin hit 10k or is it just a meme?

wat

Gold has intrinsic value because men have have been religiously enthralled by it since the dawn of time.

oh its this guy again

Watch as kids get intrinsically enthralled with this little guy his name is BEANCOIN!

>Will bitcoin hit 10k or is it just a meme

again, wat

i thinnk BTC's share of the market will diminish at ETH grows. I believe and hope that the crypto marketcap will continue to grow for the next few years.

10k bitcoin is nuts. and as an ETH maximalist, 3k ETH is nuts.

an hero

HAHA! I was hoping I wasn't to only one to remember this dumbass. I still don't know if he means 15yo gf, or a girlfriend who's been around for 15yrs. Prob the former if he's from SE asia.