Oh Veeky Forums...

oh Veeky Forums, don't tell me you're still holding this when even shit tier scams like XVG and Bitbean are doing better?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sumokoin
reddcoin.com/#Wallets
wiki.reddcoin.com/index.php?title=Bootstrap_the_Reddcoin_Blockchain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>oh Veeky Forums, don't t-tell me you're actually making money on this s-shit coin right? i mean, I sold at 20 sat like all sensible people
go away faggot no coiner

lol somebody pissed they missed on the next moon coin. Don't be bitter. It's okay if you didn't buy in early you can still make money on this $1 rocket.

REDD coin is soon to be DEDD Coin;

This might accidentally moon but it has nothing to offer and people know this already; It's just a pump and dump that still has some life remaing Redd ID is bullshit with a thousand better options out there. It will crash again once it hits the walls around 100 sat and people will panic sell untill it drops back to 50 sat again, rinse and repeat untill the end of the season.

this fudding nocoiner cuck.

dont listen to him lads, he is just trying to get you to panic sell so he can buy low off you and steal your lambo. IRON HANDS

name one single coin that offers what ReddID stands to offer.

let me spell it out for you and all the other new coiners - micro-tipping on adult cam sites. hello?

ETH?
scam!
STRAT?
niggercoin!
RDD?
pajeetcoin!

RDD is a dark horse. Risk is high, but it's no scam.

The more you scream scam to invest in more screaming frog pictures, the more I'm comfortable HODLing. People must take action in order to get ahead and the more people screen at you, the more likely you're gonna make it.

Even you, FUDster. We're all gonna make it.

I'm waiting for it to drop back down to around 40. Then I'll buy in for half a bitcoin maybe.

just made 3btc on this pajeet scam. bye bag holding faggots. i'll be buying back in at 40 sat

its broken past 60 three times already, with expected but controlled dips, and has held at 40 for ~day four times; not even counting when it was breaking through the 35 & 40 walls.

Doubtful it'll drop much below 60 at this point even with a sizable dip. if it does, it'll be brief and likely a controlled shark inducing panic sells.

those looking to buy in should buy now, or if it dips below 80 at all.

this will hit upper 90s - 100 in the next days/week.

RDD isn't an overnight lambo, it's been a long-term hodl for years, and is now approaching strong gains in the coming months.

Stability is what matters for long term gains, and if you look at the patterns over the past months you'll see that RDD consistently stabilizing before seeing strong gains of around 25-50% (though peaking at 100%) and stabilizes.

HODL ON BOYS

IRON HANDS

BRASS BALLS

STEEL HEART

TITANIUM BRAIN

I don't own it but XVG is legit better than DGB.

>RDD is a dark horse. Risk is high, but it's no scam.
Dude we started this as a pump and dump weeks ago.

Doesn't mean its a scam. We gave it attenyion and now some people truly believe in the project.

Just because it started as a PND doesnt necesarily mean is a scam.

3 weeks ago this was a p&d, now this has a chance to grow (whatever small it is)

>IRON HANDS
>BRASS BALLS
>STEEL HEART
>TITANIUM BRAIN

Any example of this irl

>He thinks Veeky Forums are the makers or breakers of coins.

This?

wew

MOONING

GET IN NOW

from my autist perspective:

grab a few 100k of RDD. normies will flood the market within a matter of weeks, and eat anything having to do with social media the fuck up.

this will moon. hard. not a fucking shitcoin faggots.

you called xvg a shitcoin, i'd suggest looking where that's at tonight if you're out of the loop.
see you on the moon.

here we go boys

it's being pump and dumped again you fucking madmen. ride the whales and get the fuck out. buy back in later

Yup. People are starting to get it about this coin being real and not one of a thousand other meme-based shillcoins.

Russia and China are about to start flooding the crypto market more than ever before, and they will look for coins like RDD that have real longevity and are still very low relative cost for high returns on mid-term investments.

This coin has been fueling up, and blasting off.

HODL ON LADS

'bout to ath

ATH LAD!

I'm hoping SC spikes up harder so I can I sell and then rebuy on the drop. If it doesn't drop to the point that it's worth it, fuck me. I bought some, but starting to wish I bought more of this shit. Despite how awesome and super easy crypto transactions are, I can't get any of my fucking money out of my bank account because of limits. That bullshit needs to change if we want normies to skyrocket us all to mars.

I love you REDDcoiners! let's make this thing great and start using it for realz! I want to see Redd ID tipping all over Biz once Redd ID gets released, also if development continues it's only a matter of time before RDD gets on Polo

That is exactly what Redd-ID offers. An easy signup and use case for normies.

dev is active. lead dev posted this week that Redd-ID back-end is 95% done, and they are polishing the front-end

holy shit the momentum for Reddcoin is nuts right now. We're going past 100!!!

Glad I bought in a couple weeks ago cause my wallet is feeling heavy :)

Hit 99 then huge of walls went up from 95-99, half of those are down. I'd be amazed if we don't break 100 tonight

I was holding half a million of these, glad I finally sold them (for just a bit of profit)
Switched it to another coin that's slowly booming, and already made 200% profits.

100 SAT LADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why sell this going to ~300

Keep tearing down those walls!

See you at the andromeda Veeky Forumstch

So glad I didn't sell.

Jupiter and beyond

Holy fuck already 120

20% gain in 5 minutes

Does RDD have any system in place to limit growth and reduce inflation?

Right now my biggest concern with the coin is the fuckhuge supply, and the recently small price letting people ammass millions for pennies.
As soon as it hits any new barrier, you'll have people with nothing to lose off their $30 investment, but with a newfound dumping power of several hundred thousands.

Bags is getting heavy but HODL

>i once used to have 3 700 000 of these

>i sold at 17

tfw bought 20m at 5 sats, sold at 70

unsure how i should feel

>tfw bought 20$ worth at 1 satoshi
>tfw you have X100 gainz

at least you made considerable gains

sad, but don't think about it user

>tfw riding the waves and missing the big sat increases
STOP RISING STUPID COIN

STUPID?

Lmao, at least it has a goal to make it a legit social currency in social media

Not like I need to tell you, if you worry about what could have been in this game it will haunt you for eternity.

I'm glad you made an ez 14x profit.

Fuck leddit and fuck social media.
The ebegging market is already well supplied.

Don't worry about there is still sooo many gains to be made, this is still the early adopter phase.

inshallah

>threw $60 into this and forgot about it
>it's now over $1200
lmao

Why would I buy Reddcoin when Sumokoin only has a $200,000 Marketcap?
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sumokoin

Omg top kek desu

I'm currently up 200% on this one

app name

cryptocompare.com

www.cryptocompare.com > Portfolio

They still haven't come up with a mobile app tho

OP here, I'm making fat bank off of RDD coins. Hehehe, I just wanted to see how many smart hodlers there are in Veeky Forums

My overall investment was $50 in BTC, I put $20 into it (20k @ 47 sats avg), and now it's worth $60, even after its drop from 140 sats earlier.

So I'm up 200% as well!

>he didn't get in at 5 sat

> tfw got in at 47 sats

>tfw 8mil at 5 sat.

iron hands boys

Yes. This is the beauty of RDD.

Unlike many other coins there is no mining. Only PoSV (Proof of Stake Velocity).

So 5% annual gain cap on total pool of 28.52m market cap.

Year two cap is ~29.95m, year three ~31.4m, and so on. No insane unpredictable/emotional growth to manage against. Constant, reliable growth.

The most well-thought out long-term stable alt-coin on the market to date.

It just dipped so it's a great time to buy if you are already not on board.

don't you need massive amounts of rdd to stake anything

this is retarded

>bought and hodling @ 50

This is my buy and forget coin, Im planning on waiting this one out for a couple years and hoping for next dimension gains.

No. It's based on time you keep your wallet staking not on total pool.

Just make sure to keep it encrypted.

doesn't mean much when you only have 20$ in it

say i buy 1000 rdd and leave it in a wallet, it's gonna stake like someone who put 1m in a wallet?

which wallet should i use

Honestly it seems like an ok coin. Active dev team, and low entry point. I bought 300k, and will hold. Staking in the official client for free money

Stake in the official client.

If you have 1000rdd and someone else has 1mil and you both unlock your (encrypted) wallets at the same time then basically yes.

what is this about free money?

If you leave your coins in the official rdd client you will get more coins, like interest. It's called Proof of Stake

noice

Official client:
reddcoin.com/#Wallets

And here are steps to bootstrap so it won't take days to sync:
wiki.reddcoin.com/index.php?title=Bootstrap_the_Reddcoin_Blockchain

Damn Reddcoin. I love you

200 sats by tomorrow morning? We are gonna leave purge in the dust.