Now that the DGB memes are finally over

What will be written on DGB's tombstone Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

slashgear.com/why-digibytes-price-is-soaring-dgb-minecraft-memes-and-citibank-02487283/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CANT BYTE THE SMYTE

slashgear.com/why-digibytes-price-is-soaring-dgb-minecraft-memes-and-citibank-02487283/

I don't think you quite understand what is going on with DGB...

This article marks the beginning of the end.

Don't tell me you're actually still hanging on to DGB.. Lol. Jump in the grave my man.

Terrible FUD.
You give up in all the other DGB threads so you make another.
Weak as usual.

Hey who posted my thread in the discord!

That's the most autistic thing I've seen today, well done.

FUD = Facts U Dont Like

I liked the tombstone your friend made better
However you both forgot to put a date on it

Fear uncertainty distrust

DGB mooning tomorrow, don't miss it
haters spreading FUD not invited

I'm salty?
I bought in under 200 sats and I'm supposed to be salty?
I'm laughing at all of the FUDs you autist.

Remember to save this image!

Keep on going, it's very funny.
Let everyone see how stupid fudders really are.

Let the shills be shills. They have very little influence here. Remember they are paid to be cancer. I think that's what makes their bums so befuddled.

Very nice I see that you saved that edit from before.
It's best for them to let it out. Maybe the newfags will learn and understand how retarded they are.

Reminder that DGB pump and dumpers are taking people's money because pictures of toys and manchild anime are being spammed on the internet. How does that make you feel? Are you going to stay emotionally invested in a shitcoin and let your profits keep falling? Or are you going to walk away and move on like a big boy?

>let your profits keep falling
It could go back to where I bought and I wouldn't give a damn. In fact, I'd probably buy more.
But keep on looking at these gains in the meantime, I'm sure it makes you feel funny in the pants.

I unironically like it. All those DGB le moon threads with anime shit and promoting this coin as an equal to ones like ETH or XRP annoyed me. But I missed out on the gains so there's that...

You're another one of these people that thinks it's crashing?
Sorry, you're going to miss out on even more gains, just you wait.

>people are influencing the price of a half billion market cap coin with two images of anime girls on a message board of a couple hundred early 20s NEETs trying to use their birthday money to get rich

This is literally how autistic and retarded nodigis are. See you tomorrow after another 50% gain.

But why would I sell my best performing coin?

So it's time for me to buy in?