BAT IS GONNA FUCKING MOON

Bittrex added it and this is will definitely Moon in the next few days or weeks. It's already climbing up slowly, but surely. Don't wait for a fucking dip.

TODAY IS YOUR CHANCE AT RICHES!

Already bought 1k worth and waiting for my 2009 Toyota Prius.

Give me 1 good reason you faggot won't buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_Eich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you're competing with whales the entire way? no matter how much success it has you're relying on what, one of the 20 whales holding 70% of the coins to not get greedy and fuck you in the ass? I'll take my chances on literally any other coin pal.

>1k
kek

lol dude it's only gone up around 4x since the ICO....it's gonna get to 10x easily without breaking a sweat. Every coin has whales, be smart and deal with it.

BTC IS GONNA FUCKING MOON
>Give me 1 good reason you faggot won't buy?
>Because you're competing with whales the entire way? no matter how much success it has you're relying on what, one of the 20 whales holding 70% of the coins to not get greedy and fuck you in the ass? I'll take my chances on literally any other coin pal.

the ICO was 1500 and this is at like 8000, that's why. i'm not buying your bags.

The whales are not going to crash BAT; It's not some obscure shit coin m8 it's from the creater of mutherfucking java script and firefox; They could make a lot more money by letting it MOON for a long time.

Fucking this.

BUY NOW!!! IF U WANT TO BE RICH

BUY NOW BOYS

HOW DO I BUY BAT?

The coin was just released, wait for it to dip

ETH > Bittrex > BTC > Bat

BAT just released on bitrex new moon misson boys.

youre gunna be waiting a long ass time user-kun

Too much hype to wait for a dip, this is gonna rocket from the start

This will be a $2 coin by the end of the year

give me one good reason to buy an overpriced advertisement revenue coin?

One of the biggest ico hype this year get in now

Blockchain-based digital advertising, ad market is huge.

i don't have bittrex bros. can i transfer eth there and trade it for BAT without verification which will prob take a while?

>only 10x growth in half a year
Fuck that shit, that's nothing in crypto.

The 200 guys who got into the ICO, none of them will dump?

Haha, get ready to hold those bags for a while. You are new. No ICO pumps, not a single one. It goes ~5x for a week because idiots like you buy it overpriced, and then it dumps down to about 2x, sometime less. there is a reason the guys who have been hyping this for months did not even buy the ICO and still have not bought BAT. You newfags really fuck things up for yourselves.

It's funny because I am the one of the whales who bought at ICO and I don't plan to dump it till it reaches 5 dollaroos

why cant this be done with any other blockchain tech?

im new to this but i think it only transfers thru BTC. verification doesnt take long user. 20 min max

this. people who believe otherwise should go back and have a look at what happened to zcash after it was picked up by poloniex

what is BAT? i search and find nothing

you must be fucking retarded then cause its the first fucking result if you google "bat token"

lol wtf are you talking about? plenty of eth token ICOs pump shortly after being released.

Zcash wasn't "picked up" by poloniex, it was added as soon as mining started and it did the same thing all other coins do when they're added to poloniex just started at a much higher price because there were 0 COINS IN EXISTENCE BECAUSE IT WASN'T AN ICO YOU FUCKING RETARD

You're implying that the other 199 think exactly as you do. There is no honor among thieves. You won't get everyone to hold for some collective benefit, and it will eventually dump for all it's worth, as they always do, down to barely 2x.

You people are new as fuck, and will understand why I am always correct soon enough as I have been this entire time. You are making mistakes that anyone who has been in this for a few years would call a major red flag. This is basic ICO shit. You either get into the ICO, or you wait until the dump. you N E V E R buy on the first days on exchanges. That's fucking retarded. Don't do this shit again. try to ride the volatility and dump it at 20% gains or something, because that's all you may safely get buying in right now.

You stubborn new faggots presume everyone is a shill or something. I'm just telling you what the reality is being that I have been in this game for long enough to see how it goes, time and time again.

oh it absolutely can be and should be. in fact the brave browser already is using btc for it's micropayment shit that bat will takeover. so literally 0 need for bat whatsoever. it'll still make you rich though.

lol youre going to get fucked

BAT will be the next STRAT. Now we get rich. Get ready boys.

Anyone can do it but the token is backed by the brave browser and the creator of javascript en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_Eich

not quite friendo. thanks for your concern though

its mooning guys. im about to celebrate and order a little cesars pizza and a 2 liter of pepsi. time to live like a king

this guy gets it

>little Caesars

absolutely disgusting baka

>lol wtf are you talking about? plenty of eth token ICOs pump shortly after being released.

No they don't.

Why do you people like pretending to act like you know what you're talking about? It's such a fucking waste of my time and your own.

>Bittrex added it
Fuck bittrex did just add it.
GET THE FUCK IN FAGGOTS IT'S MOONING

Saving money on food to have more to put into alts. Good plan user

FUCK. How long is this going to moon? Are ICO holders gonna dump tonight?

Do I really have to stay up all night again? Fuck this gay earth

ok Gnosis released at 3x ico price and has since pumped to 9x then dropped and now its back to 8.5 times. Literally not once been below 3x ico price.

Idk about rep, but I've watched golem and it's now around 47x ICO price like 6 months after tokens were released. It went below ICO but only by like 5% and then it's been crazy gains since.

You're just wrong about these eth tokens dumping to below ICO price. If you're lucky you'll save 5-10% off ICO, if you're not lucky you'll pay 3x ICO minimum. Whatever though dude, I'm done responding to you. Screencap this and we'll talk in a few months.

The ico whales wont dump for chump change.

Literally already happened on liqui.
Maybe read shit before you post.

>be me
>bought two hours ago
>already made 2BTC off my initial investment
YES! This almost makes up for missing the DGB moon.

By the way goys. I'm going to stop watching charts and I'm holding for 2+ weeks. That way I won't be forced to sell. Let's see how far this memecoin can go.

ICOs have only existed for a less than a year.
So lewls at you dispensing your 'seen it all' wisdom

How does it feel to be so wrong rn?

And any of those icos were as hyped and have a better team than BAT?

Up $1k.
MONEY IN THE BAT

Bought 33 because poorfag.

Should I sell my other crypto so I can get like 300 more?

yes. i would. take out bank loans as well

the difference between golem and bat is that the bat has a working product, considered quite good by some users

Git gud. I'm up $5k. Do like this guy and buy 300 more.

I dont need to take loans of I have plenty in the bank but only 100 worth of btc

i have about 15~ in ark vg xem rdd and bat each
only started today

>You're just wrong about these eth tokens dumping to below ICO price
I never said that they would go below ICO price. That wouldn't make sense for anyone. You are wrong but don't want to admit it so you put words in my mouth, and try to save face by saying you're "done" responding to me as if you are correct. A sign of stupidity is stubbornness when the realities do not whistle the same tune. You, and anyone stupid enough to listen to you, will learn the hard way.

I know, my group follows this very closely 24/7

>ICOs have only existed for a less than a year..

This actually made me laugh. Yes, you are new and say stupid shit like this.

My group has hyped BAT on Veeky Forums for months for our own purposes. Most people do not think it will go anywhere on if you use google for 5 minutes. This "hype" you keep talking about really doesn't exist with low level speculators. Nobody has shilled BAT until they are now holding bags in it, isn't that interesting...? Hopefully some of you can see that and hold buying in and let the retard brigade take the hit and do exactly what the whales want you to do.

Really, nothing any of you have said so far is true. Why do you pretend instead of trying to learn? It only hurts you. Day traders, especially you new ones, are really the biggest morons.

>only 100 worth of btc

wtf, since when is having 100 btc considered to be poor?

fuck it xem and rdd are dead, dump em

The Brave browser sucks ass.

What you didn't convert all your net worth and credit into btc to buy meme coins?

This 100%.

Former BAT shiller here. It's really fun watching BAT crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this coin reach $1.

>implying i have any net worth

Cant hear you from the moon.

don't think you understand what crash and burn means.

It's a meme you dip

>the only reply is a reaction image

I think that's all anyone on the fence needs to know as to the credibility of the people shilling it right now. Shilling BAT right now is probably the dumbest thing anyone that isn't holding bags could do.

Don't worry, you will see what he means.

k.

>ICOs have only existed for a less than a year.

You actually have no idea what you're talking about.

ppl are literally making these kinds of dumb statements , as it goes from like 00006800 to 00008650 ina matter of like an hour, and its already on bitrexx front page climbing upward as we speak

Bought 4k at 73 and 77 and it's already 86 in an hour.

so you are saying there is no chance for BAT to moon user?

a fake sell wall fucked me earlier and had to buy back in at 500 more sats. why do people do that

People suck. New to Earth?

I know you have nothing to say, no need for some girly reply to save face.

None of these people know what they're talking about, at all. It's pathetic.

How obvious does it need to be made to you? Whales WANT you to buy at the exchange launch so they have more people to dump on. It's comical how oblivious you are even when it's being explained to you out in the open like this, directly.

and here's another one as I type this. This idiot thinks that buying at 5x the ICO on the week of the exchange launch was a good idea.

I'm will not say that. I will say that buying now is a big mistake and you will be in the hole for quite a while and make significantly less if it does increase in the future than we will.

What's a fast coin for me to transfer funds from polo to bittrex? And is this shit still worth buying at 8k?

Made $200 in two hours. Feels good man.

Got it. dumped all my shares based on your advice. heh, i made some BTC off the initial investment. cheers user

What was the ICO price per token? Seems fucking suss to me that all of 100 buyers hold ALL the tokens at this point.
1 Whale i think now holds about 25% of all tokens. I need to know what he paid for them

nigger, you said (don't even fucking try to lie and say you aren't the same faggot) that it would drop to $0.023

You "warned" people not to try to get in on the ICO because they would, and I quote, "lose $80 on every ETH"

You were wrong, I was right, kill yourself

everyone knows it will dip, all explode at the launch then fall for a bit. but in that initial launch you can make several times your investment. idgaf about the future of any coin, theyre all bs.

Post a screenshot of your BAT holdings or post invalid

You have to be the gayest poster on all of Veeky Forums, correct or not

Dumb goy. That was his goal, and you played right into Schlomo McBergstein's hands.

dude its already been on other exchanges you know that right? whales that wanted to dump immediately have already done so. it doesnt make any sense for them to dump right now, as its newly listed and is going to pump for a few days at least. if you dont want easy free money , suit yourself. most of us have already seen hefty profits in the last 3 hours

Your posting history in this thread is a real rollercoaster

>BAT ICO price per token: $0.024
>BAT current token price on bittrex: $0.22
>BAT launch on Bittrex is 10x the ico price
>only 130 people hold the entire supply
>50% of the supply is held by 5 people

I'm not sure buying BAT at this stage was a wise move.

ICO price was 1500 sat. 4 guys own 50%.

and now you act like you've known all along.

If we held BAT, I wouldn't be telling you any of this. holy shit, you are an idiot. We have our buy in prices and will hold BAT at those prices.

posting reaction images makes you already not credible, calling people gay because you're angry doesn't help you.

Yes, and I am correct so I don't know what you're trying to say. It will drop, and people did lose $80 on every ETH at the ICO.

If this is the common stock of Veeky Forums, I can see why we all steer clear of this place. You are the biggest sheep. Even when someone comes into a therad and

>dude its already been on other exchanges you know that right?
see >whales that wanted to dump immediately have already done so
You are new and don't understand the constituents that go into dumping, at all. You need a very high volume with major buy walls, typically synthetic. This doesn't make sense to you because you don't know what you're talking about.

Why is this (((user))) so eager to make people sell their BAT?

I really makes me think.

now?
lol, delusions of grandeur. everyone knows meme coins are all bs, it's gambling. most people itt have a few hundred to play around with.

I will easily double my investment in BAT

Have a time frame?

That's my big question as well. Is he some white knight trying to protect the board from this ONE SPECIFIC SHILL
ATTEMPT out of 99 other shill attempts going on?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Ofcourse not, he has no clue. just larping.

thanks user, got a lot of eth gains sitting around rolling sideways for the forseeable future. I'll bet on this making at least 3x gains in a month.

Nope, you don't understand. You are just a child. /s

The people who already bought at exchange launch are too far gone. I'm warning the people who did not buy yet.

within one week it will be within 2x. this is a very typical exchange launch. morons shilling it in the threads all of a sudden, ignoring red flags, usual shit that they will post some greentext with a said pepe saying they wish they sold or waited etc etc etc... this happens all of the time.

You're just another idiot with a gambling addiction because you don't know anything and throw your money into things as stupid as ICOs at exchange launch.

His larping aside, look at the facts as they exist at this moment.

>130 people bought all the token supply
>4 holders own 50% of the token supply
>ico price per token was $0.02, current price is $0.22
>there are currently only 1600 people total who hold BAT

I don't see how this is going to pump. Im going to watch etherscan closely. If the number of holders don't increase significantly, I'm out. I don't like the fact that the entire token supply is held by so few

my BAT value has increased by $492.50 and doesn't look like its slowing. Lol even if you don't believe in BAT there is no reason to deny yourself free money.

>larping
you people are like schizophrenic or something. learn to accept that someone knows something that you don't. this board would be a whole lot better. at least you have some sense.
> I'm out.
oh, you bought in at exchange, never mind.