Pump and dump groups

Hey guys, I found and participated this pnd group that seems about the most legit a pnd group can be lol. Sharing as they need more members before their next big one

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJg4XJ8uVmGBkFFQg
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEKKqMIX4-vZUSwC5Q
telegram.org/faq#q-if-someone-finds-me-by-username-messages-and-i-reply-will-they
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJg4XJ8uVmGBkFFQg

Wouldn't sharing require some form of link?

Tada!

thanks user-kun

You're welcome

Anyone know of other huge pump groups like this one here?
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEKKqMIX4-vZUSwC5Q

joined, got quite a few members already nice

bump

use discord

Telegram requires a phone number to be associated with it? Fuck that. I ain't linking my identity with this shit.

Totally agree user.

OP, you guys gotta use discord for this shit.

Dude just go to security options block all calls and nobody can see your phone number.

lazy fags

Q: If someone finds me by username, messages and I reply — will they know my number?
No. Neither party will see another‘s phone number. This is similar to the case when you message a person who you’ve met in a Telegram group.

There is one exception to this: just as in the case of all Telegram messages, if you have somebody‘s number saved as a contact and you send them a message, your number also becomes visible to them. Just like with SMS. This happens regardless of how you open the conversation with that person — via the contacts menu, global search by username, t.me link, or from a group’s members page.

telegram.org/faq#q-if-someone-finds-me-by-username-messages-and-i-reply-will-they

It's not other users that I'm talking to that I'm worried about seeing my number. This all sounds like a desperate honey pot.

so now people are losing in groups instead of individually.

what is this some sort of Uber of failure.

How would you know if you didn't try it ?

I see they pumped XPM with success.

I will just monitor and see is this legit or not.

nigga i never lost, all investments in green.

>people itt dont trust telegram

fucking retards

>Yo telegram, this is FBI. I hear there's illegal PnD activity going on in this here group. You wouldn't mind showing us all the telephone numbers in there would ya? Thanx.

So dumb. AND this shit is annoying to set up. Why wouldn't you just use discord?

nigga i just verify last 3 pumps from polo big pumpers.

you scroll in past, they pump XPM Friday

NEOS on Thursday

NXC on Wednesday

check this shit nigga it is legit.

300 % pump in 3 days, where you gonna find this shit ?

I try to help you bro's so we all get rich, don't be sheep take in data and verify it, make your own decision

don't spam random shit without checking

or stay poor fag.

Thank You

Last pumps more organized, because I wanted to collect historic trade data to see how the pump works, e.g. when to buy, how much average gain,...

NEOS '2017-05-20 16:33 CEST'
BTCD '2017-05-21 06:00 CEST'
VRC '2017-05-21 11:30 CEST'
RIC '2017-05-22 15:00 CEST'
VRC '2017-05-23 14:00 CEST'
BTM '2017-05-24 16:30 CEST'
HUC '2017-05-25 16:30 CEST'
XVC '2017-05-26 16:30 CEST'
BCY '2017-05-27 16:30 CEST'
NOTE '2017-05-28 19:00 CEST'
RIC '2017-05-30 12:00 CEST'
NXC '2017-05-31 19:00 CEST'
NEOS '2017-06-01 13:00 CEST'
XPM '2017-06-02 16:30 CEST'

That I would like to know, too... Any?

Via and did not work...

Honeypot

Hey user,

I am very interested. Before I join though, would you mind sharing some more info regarding the group?

How do you guys operate?
How long have you been a member?
Average profit etc.

Regards,

Not FBI

bump

GODDAMNIT bump