DGB MIDNIGHT MOON THREAD

HERE WE GOO

>there are people who actually sold their DGB because of one tiny dip

Fucking pathetic.

Retards don't deserve to be rich.

so glad i hodled
if you dont learn to have iron hands, this market will TEACH YOU to harden them up until you feel like a retard for considering it

Hello

look at dgb and xby charts. they've been moving in tandem a lot lately, look like they are both about to EXPLODE

nice shill thread

i'm not going to buy your bags tho

DGB = overvalued shitcoin

sell while you still can folks

>ignore dip
>already making a comeback

who isn't a cuck here?

newsflash

How am I doing?

Fuck yeah, bought back in.
LIFT OFF MOTHERFUCKRS

Nice work boys, gonna make it.

Digibros, what do you see being the market cap of digibyte in a year? 1b? 5b? 20b?

Quite the timeline we're in, fellas.

GOD DAMNIT WHY WON'T POLONIEX LET ME TRADE DGB ON MARGIN REEEEEEEE

8bn

>tfw managed to buy even more DGB during the dip today

Nice one. While we had pussies in here panicking and dumping you and many others saw an opportunity to stock up.

Doing good fellow digibro. It takes time.

ETH-tier when?

Bought in at 2000 sats and still making a profit kek. Still massively regret selling at 700 sats last week to buy into sia

we could all get lambos so fast if polo let us trade everything on margin. even just boosting the margin would be nice. withdrawing the money or avoiding a convenient ddos, on the other hand...

Just bought in
those buy orders don't lie. No sleep for me I guess

If this goes the way of ETH I will have made it.

>not holding both and putting change in verge and other coins

That sia will pay off though at least

i am so good at calling these threads
this is like the third moon thread ive preemptively triggered

How far will Sia go? Can it reach $1 in a year?

>regret buying into sia

sia's going to make your ungrateful ass rich

when will newfags learn that nobody knows what the hell is going to happen to anything

Would buying in @ 2400 be too late?

i dont believe you'll need to buy in at 2400, and even that wouldnt be late
i bought at 1900 this morning, and again at 2121
2100 is a good buy for now

it's gonna be 3k within the next 24 hours so 2400 is still alright

I mean, realistically this shit can't hit ETH level prices right?

The float is just too big, that would give it like a market cap of a trillion dollars. I got in too late again, the most I can hope for is turning my few hundred investment into a few thousand.

alright thanks, thinking about putting in 0.2BTC.

SC is going through a P&D, the whales are accumulating right now if you're interested. Currently @600 and going up quick.

KUR (Kurrent) is also going well and its not being shilled.

This.

Listen up faggots, you can study and understand the market well, but no one can ever predict exactly what will happen or on what price X crypto will end up, this is already hard to do on stable markets like stocks, in extremely volatile ones like Crypto is almost impossible.

We can make good guesses and we can speculate based on logic and information, but at the end of the day no one knows what the hell will happen.
It can't get to ETH levels because the circulating supply is much, much bigger. Just as ETH probably will never get to BTC levels.

Seems like every coin with potential coming out has such a big fucking float that we will never see a moonrocket like BTC and ETH again.

Still doesn't mean we can't make some money though.

I haven't been here for eth and dont know what price people expected, so I have no idea. The pure volume suggests that it cant reach it though.

I got in late as well, just have 30k when I would like 300k.

This.

Why does it seem this thing always skyrockets while I'm in bed?

Is it Japan and Asian countries doing all the buying?

This is good news because when western nations finally get on board we will all get fucking rich, rich I tell you.

>Engulfing bearish pattern + doji at a peak

its over digifags, bail out now

On the contrary my friend. More and more people are diving in this mess and so, more money is being poured into the market. See Veeky Forums for example, this board NEVER had such a big traffic before, not even close. Crypto is proven to be so much of a gold mine that even normies are starting to try out.

Let's take Stratis for example. It's a good idea and solid principle yes, but how the fuck did it got so much money in so little time? The dev proved nothing yet, the project doesn't have anything ready, it has nothing to show and yet, it has an absurd market cap and is already on the top 8. Why? Because this market is filled with speculators and investors now, they all want to find the next BTC and ETH and as such, they pour absurd amounts of money into literally every shitcoin in circulation, it's quite amazing.

This is basically a very new and volatile market with vast amount of people throwing money at it, what do you think will happen? Until the market stabilizes, the more people coming in, the more money will be made.

I remember when this place still had robinhood threads kek

Yes. Japan, China and South Korea are going balls fucking deep into crypto, especially Japan. Which is why it's good to watch your gains when it's late night.
I already changed my entire routine because of this.

Honestly, at this point I don't even care about the money. I was see digichan raped by a tentacle monster and 3000 sat.

FUCK MY CONBASE ACCOUNT WON'T BE VERIFIED UNTIL LATE NEXT WEEK

IS THAT TOO LATE TO GET IN?

I literally had a rush from all the money I made and saw that hot dbg hodl pic and just whipped my dick out and came with the force of ten thousand no coiners shooting themselves when eth hit 200.

It's only too late go get in when it's too late to get in user. Only give up when the battle is already over, never before that.

i hate missing these sick fucking gains though

I know that feel. Do not let it get to you though. Sure, you are missing on these gains, but there will be more gains to be made, the market is only starting to boom. Do your best to get in while you can, but don't stress it.

ITS OGRE

SELL SELL SELL SELL

i bought during the dip, some people are just not destined to be astronauts

Aw sweet I'm going to get back those dgb that I pussyhand sold earlier

Nevermind looks like I'm not. Market just shook some cowards out of the tree and moved back up

i just started trading on 31st with 2.6btc, i had hold on all 3, sia, dgb, ubq.
played weak hands due to inexperience and it somehow became 2.27btc now.
stopping day trading an hour ago,now invested the rest of my entire savings in dgb now.
holding some 105k dgb, lets hope it don't need to consider suicide

plz somebody reply and let me know, i am not making a mistake by doing this,

I suggest you put your money into 3, at least two different coins, especially considering that you are new to the game and don't know how to day trade. Leave half of your DGB alone, sell the other half when It goes up and use the money to buy other two altcoins of your choice.

Hold the remaining DGB, but watch the market. Pay attention to the graphics and signs. Remember, you can sell the coin when it's high and buy at the dip, just don't do the mistake of selling for small profits or holding forever while it goes on a downtrend.

Also, never sell low and buy high. Always check the graphics before placing an order to see what's the right time to buy and sell.

just let me sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep

bulltrap

xcripple gonna rise soon looks like

maybe for digi but there'll be half a dozen other memecoins to hop on a moonlaunch for afterward so it doesn't really matter

Explain further.

please hold my hand which one will rise

no idea it's moving on polo, up down

thanks, just sold .5 btc worth of dgb, going to put in sia and will put another .5 in ubq when dgb is high again.
.didn't realize the folly of holding on downtrend till it's too late as the first time worked by holding on xrp.
what should i do when i can't tell if it stopped falling or just a small bull trap.
i keep getting stuck on this one as if i am little late the prices skyrocket up again and i miss the opportunity.

>what should i do when i can't tell if it stopped falling or just a small bull trap.
Patterns. It's normal for the price to go on in waves, or in other words, to go up and down, up and down. If it's just some small dips, you shouldn't pay any mind, since it's normal for any coin to do that, however if you notice that the price is going way bellow the resistance level(line in which the dips generally happen and then goes back up)You should sell.
Now, let's say that you sold on a downtrend and then, the price immediately went up and reversed into a uptrend. You will feel like shit of course, but don't let your emotions take over you, be cold and rational. What you do in this case? Watch how the coin is behaving, spot a pattern and try to place a buy order at its dip.

On the other hand, If a coin is going on and on in a uptrend, you never know when it will crash, so what you do? Place a stop loss in a range where you will still make profit, it can be something like 20-40 or 60% of profit depending on the case. If it goes on a downtrend and hits your stop loss, chances are that it will continue to go down. So you watch it, and try to buy when it hits resistance level.

Remember, patience IS KEY in this game. You have to be patient or you will always lose money.

These are great tips, thanks for helping out the new ones like me. Does Bittrex offer limit loss sell options or I have to choose some other place?

What's going on with DGB right now lads? Is it correcting?

Will be really interesting to see how the market reacts to the presentations at Citi on the 9th and 10th of June, probably be steady gains and then a huge spike up the day or two before as fear of missing out kicks in.

After the presentations I'd be very positive still however would expect it to just plateau for a while before climbing again.

>Does Bittrex offer limit loss sell options or I have to choose some other place?
It does.

And no problem, user. My last advice is that the number of times you succeed or fail aren't that important, what really matters is how big you win and how low you lose at each of those. The important things is to ALWAYS profit at end, a few setbacks aren't really important if you manage to come out on top at the end.

You can make stop losses on bittrex

Pretty much. Selling is nonsense right now.

the meme triangle is closing.

what does this mean

it means you need to not be so impulsive, this is how newfags get btfo in the stock market

>mfw I sold at 945 sats on the 22th and never bothered buying back at 600.