We will never have another great war because life is too comfy for everyone now

We will never have another great war because life is too comfy for everyone now.

Just like the other wars, we won't seek it. It will come to us despite our attempts to avoid it.

>tfw I will finally get my wish of going to sleep forever when every country decides to nuke each other in mutually assured destruction

>war will come to us
then I will just say 'no'

>you will never join a home guard unit with shoddy rifles and a grizzled old war veteran as your commander to defend your city from the fast approaching foreign masses because you were too autistic to be conspripted when the general draft began

>tfw when you stayed up late last night tweeting coordinates of rebel artillery positions to regime intelligence and now all you want to do is sleep in.
Comfy warzone feels

When the comfiness stops, the war begins

>Trump in office
>Withdraws from NATO, Russia invades Europe
>Most of Europe falls quickly, The Finns continue to drive back offensive after offensive
>Later on, China-U.S. war begins
>Much of U.S. and Chinese mainlands a nuclear wasteland, U.S. manages to occupy some of Chinese coast.
>North Korea remains neutral out of fear, South Korea remains neutral out of fear off North.
>Some years later, Finns are still hanging on, while Russians bled dry from occupying Europe.
>Russians withdraw, Finns move to fill the gap, annexing almost all of Europe.
>North Korea by this point has lost all foreign support from China or aid from U.S.
>Begins to collapse, mass uprisings occur.
>South invades under General Hwan in order to maintain order and re-unify
>Invasion is successful, but South Korean government lacks funds to pay Hwan's army what the promised
>Hwan marches on Seoul, overthrows the government, and declares himself emperor of the newly unified Korea
>Begins annexing large swaths of China using horse archers, which are better suited in the crumbled infrastructure.
>Hwan Empire and Finnish Empire begin several centuries of stability and progress, ushering in a new age for humanity
>Several hundred thousand years later, border friction mounts and Finno-Korean hyper war begins

War is closer than you think.

Dont forget Israel and Iran exchanging nukes

Hold up, didn't the hyper war happen already?
Unless we're stuck in a causal loop where these two civilizations are perpetually destined to rise up and fall

Why are making peace?

There is a great war going on right now in secret

A war of memes

this attitude is why europe is being overrun by a brown tide rn

This is what a bunch of people thought before ww1 and ww2.

>muh intertwined economies
>muh globalization
>muh too comfy for war

You don't understand people.

That's what people believed in 1913.

Do any of the major powers even want all out war?

>tfw there will never not be a F-K Hyperwar right around the corner

This is the most autistic thing I've read in a while

War is retarded no one wants it but it happens and there is no stopping it.

Who is the closest? All we have these days is wars with words

War can still happen even if no one wants it.

People cannot personally influence the outcome of large scale events so the smart don't care, the stupid feel compelled to support half-baked ideas and short term thinking populists and careerists take advantage of them.

>Later on, China-U.S. war begins
Why? I know this is a meme post but still

One-China policy being cancelled by Trump triggers Chinese provocations regarding Taiwan, US moves in to defend, military buildup, one side or the other fucks up and starts things off

>PAY BACK DENTS BURGERS
>We try to intervene forcefully in south china sea
>China tries to invade Taiwan
>China begins responding to American trade deals with force
>Fund a democratic uprising

You can find a couple reasons in there, my money is on Taiwan or South China Sea

B-but that's not how it works!

Fuck me i'm actually retarded

This was meant for >

user. That is the kind of attitude everyone should have.

Life was pretty comfy before the great war between the Hwan Empire and the Ancient Finnish Empire...

Lol we all know that when it comes down to it, Trump would choose peace over Taiwan