Blockfolio

How am I doing, started with 1 ETH on the 1st.

what's XVG?

>SC
>DGB

youre going to make it, lad

Sold some strat gains for this longshot

Pretty pissed off i have to stare at the remnants of my minute-long investment in stupid BAT.

But passed 5k today! ~2k USD invested. Mainly thanks to getting into ETH early, but making good gains riding alt pumps.

what did you buy the BAT for?

I also have 1 STRAT and 10 ARK.

Started off with 8k in early march
I'm 19 btw, am i gonna make it lads?

Just added on bitrex and was a very hyped ico

what do you want to do with the gains?

Yeah, was in at about 7500
Bought in with ETH

he'll buy vellum dunnie rolls

Thinking about getting one of these badboys
Cost about 20kAUD second hand which is really reasonable. It's not something i'd consider for another year or so. Opportunity cost is too high to cash anything out at this point. :^)

>mfw everyone is making so many gains we are actually starting to have car threads

today i saw the porsche i always wanted i decide to not cash out n wait for that porsche

How much would your portfolio have to be worth before you would respectively buy a porsche?
I'm thinking i would only spend about 10% MAX on a car.

>+26.55
Not bad kid.

Started with 2680 dollars. Started with ~650 for each coin. Not too bad for just two weeks

Started with 278.45$ on the 16th of may.

GNT is being such a disappointment

I'm 34. Started with 3 ETH last Friday ($533.17 initial investment). Going to pick up some Stratis with my next check. Hoping to hit Lamboland by 40-45.

hold I guess, I'm also gonna be starting with a couple hundo once everything clears but I wanna just spam and double small ($20-50) buys unless the next DGB falls in my lap

Started 2 months ago, around 3x initial investment

Nice picks OP, I threw my ripples away recently for xem

Good picks, I'd set some notification on RDD and xvg it gets dumped hard, lots of whale control

Initial investment 5 ETH in mid April, then ~600 usd worth of bitcoin early may, started with ripple dgb golem ltc, ridden RDD since 5 sats. Still holding my lucky digis.

Pt2

Started off with $800 late May, not bad I guess.

I have like $100 worth of Golem somewhere but I might sell that soon, theres other places that can go to.

A month and a day since I started with 450 AUD.
Hopefully static nodes get activated before the bancor ico so I can put shit into that

Yassss

started with 0.028 about 10 hours ago

only like 5 bucks but still, hoping xvg grows even higher

Im buying $100 RDD.

Yolo.

Share strategy

A few days into this. Advice?

Started just over a week ago with $2000, had over 60% of that invested into LTC at one point.

Decided to break it down into DGB, SC, RDD and XVG.

Any advice?

Looking good

You think so?

My BTC came from an old GPU I sold for £60 (about 70USD)

Post your graphs lads