DGB just bought me a free Lexus!

>DGB IS FAILING MISERABLY
>DGB WILL FAIL
>DGB IS PUMP AND DUMP
>DGB IS CRASHING
>DGB WON'T SURVIVE
>DGB WILL FAIL LIKE THE OTHERS INVEST IN REDDCOIN

And I have plenty DGB left over. No donations.

its not a lambo
>op is a faggot

>get money
>instantly spend it on expensive depreciating assets
>stay poor

Original post:

I...I don't even know what to say other than you're so fucking stupid it's ridiculous.

Sincerely hope you aren't trolling.

>cashing out now, when your coins will be worth 10x more in a couple weeks, in order to buy a used car

youre just a slightly less embarassing version of the dudes who spent 30k bitcoin on a pizza a few years back

how did you cash out?

what a stupid fucking thing to do, DGB will be at 10k in 2 weeks

Hope you saved enough for taxes op

>Lexus

That will be nice to drive you and your Asian grandkids around Grandma

>haha how do you guys cash out losers

Here you go faggots! A real life fucking car that someone in the 9 to 5 world usually has to spend a lot of time saving up for. All because of memes.

A wholehearted CONGRATULATIONS, op.

You should not be posting stuff like this OP. You will understand when you're a little bit older.

so

your mom or dad has a lexus and you took some photos

gj

>asset
its not an asset, it's a liability. otherwise you're right.

if you're not faking, hope you at least enjoy it. i'm shocked you didn't just fucking wait lmao, dgb still going up apparently

Way to go op. How did you cash out?

I remember you from yesterday. good job bro.

How much money do you have left over? Save it and invest in the next shitcoin to moon

The paper on the windshield looks shooped to me, and the timeline makes this whole thing sound like bullshit, but congrats anyways, I'm happy for you

Fuck you guys what is the fucking problem, the guy wanted a car and got one
Im sure he will continue to invest

>selling your coins to buy a depreciating asset

Also, I hope you have cash as well, otherwise prepare to get raped by taxes

explain pls

screenshot of bank deposit to shut people up OP

why the fuck did you cash out for not even a good car. a 22k lexus does the same thing as a 5.5k honda. Imagine you saved that 20k and made that 200k and bought something meaningful. fucking retard

this

OP, you are a literal retard. If you would have just bought a Toyota and kept the rest invested two months from now you could have bought a lambo. Instead you are driving a Toyata with an L on it and have lmaonocoins. The L stands for loser btw.

Thanks for the cheap coins.

whatd you spend on it?
are you worried about taxes?

Wtf is with the "how did you cash out" idiots? Are they just nocoiner retards that somehow wandered out of the Robinhood general?

This...

Lol that looks exactly like a 2004 Camry. Why did you give away your potential lifetime of financial freedom for that boiii.

DGB JUST BOUGHT ME A BUS TICKET

guys hes 19 and has a lexus he earned himself

jesus christ

Fuck off you don't know his situation. Maybe he needed a new car for work. Therefore the vehicle is making him money. Plus he bought it used so it won't depreciate that much.

Good job OP!

Congrats Bud I'm hesitant to own shit coins but ETH and etc just bought this 21 yo a flashy new truck

OP is definitely not sleeping tonight with the way this thread is shaping up.

Buy something that is literally doubling daily and sell it for something that will be worth nothing in two years. You obviously don't listen to the advice here. Buying a car is the same investment as buying a new white shirt to wear to a spaghetti dinner.

Nice car, congrats. Hope you have some left over to buy SWT. If not, you can just wait for them to release a rideshare app and earn SWT that way.

>the absolute city of Veeky Forums

Hold on, I'll take a picture with your ID written on the paper as well as the ID of this post I'm typing now and put it on the hood

I just want to drive a nice car, lambo money can be put into inheritance or a house to put my car in.
>retard
At least a retard in my free car

I've already earned back the money I spent in my initial investment after today's "crash" ended

fuck yeah digibro, get it.

you're not a retard, you earned your own car at 19 and it's not a beater, nice job

spent mine on threesomes with hookers and thai massages

HOW DID YOU CASH OUT

TAXES???

???

>depreciating assets

It's called a liability, and that's exactly what OP has with this car. Good on him, he's barely 19 and has to pay insurance and maintenance now. Can't wait for him to fuck up and try to sell it at a tiny percentage of what it cost him.

>blowing money on a shitty second-hand luxury car
dude, this thing looks fucking awful. Are those scratches on the fender? Is it champagne colored?
this

literally nigger-tier lol

Sigh. The fact that you're 19 really shows. I'll stop typing like a moron for once and give you some real advice. Your lexus is a piece of shit. It doesn't look special, logoloss I'd guess its a honda.

Imagine if you had 20k in this crypto world right fucking now, or even 15k (spending 5k on a shittier car) you could turn this into something much more substantial.

basically, youre one of those 45 IQ niggers who live in a 1 bedroom .5 bath house with no air conditioning that somehow drive a $50000 car.

If its not too late, I'd take it back and put it back into good coins. Think about it friend. I bet you put 1-2k down into crypto and came out with 20k. Now you have fucking 20k, put that down you can come out with alot more.

Why does this meme about the irs finding your crypto gains continue to be posted? You can literally buy a lambo with crypto. How the fuck is the irs going to even know you bought a lambo, let alone find out where/how you got the money? They don't have magical powers, for fuck's sake.

Congrats I guess but you sound like a fucking moron. I hope you have that butthole stretched for when the taxman comes asking how a 19 yo working at Pizza Hut bought a lexus btw :^)

because the dealer fucking says THIS GUY BOUGHT A CAR FROM ME to the IRS.
you transfer 20k out of gdax
gdax says to the irs I TRANSFERRED 20K USD TO THIS FAGGOT. Then when they see your tax returns they say "wheres anything about the 20k you got from GDAX?"

>How the fuck is the irs going to even know you bought a lambo

>what is vehicle registration

>lambo
>IRS
>They don't have magical powers
Wanna know how I know you're 18 years old?

enjoy your audit retard

>not an asset but a liability

Re thinking it you are correct, but it still could be considered an asset if hes using it for his job as a pizza delivery guy to make money.

>never registered a vehicle

Your stupidity is fucking astronomical

Are you stupid? Even if you buy a used one with cash, you have to register it. And they don't need to be able to find out where you got the money from, you have to tell them yourself when they ask.

Your state dmv doesn't just report things to the irs. In general, state and federal agencies are really bad at sharing information because they're all bureaucratic hellholes where nothing ever gets done.

>tfw my dad got the truck I bought with gains in his name
>cheap AF insurance because he's oldfag

Seriously taxiation is theft

>this whole thread

>implying your name being tied to the VIN doesn't get put into a database they can access

are you underage? do you really think they haven't thought of this?

lmao

Say hi to Tyrone for me

>dude with reportedly know income registers a lambo
>irs shows up with a tow truck and handcuffs

lmao it's amazing how dumb everyone on thsi board is getting filthy rich of this dumb shit

I've registered lots of cars, and all the ones I've bought from private parties I've always lied about their value so as to not pay sales tax on. There's literally nobody at the dmv who can be assed to do or check anything into this stuff. It's pretty much 100% niggers who work at these agencies.

This. Please. We're trying to save you from years of regret. Not just trying to be mean or shit on your accomplishment. Please sell it. It wasn't a good investment at 19. If you REALLY just need a means of transportation get a $5000-$6000 used camry instead it'll be the same. 20,000 now in crypto is the difference between wage slaving for the rest of your life or living like a king.

This
I mean congrats on gains but those fuckinf retards are going to get burned

Easy to avoid

Even drug dealers pay their taxes.

>get a $5000-$6000 used camry instead
t h i s

Nah rather have a nice fast vehicle while young than when I'm old

op being the retard that he is probably paid too much and wont get his money back. this is a lost cause.

You know that you could go to web faucets and they would give away hundreds of bitcoin back in the day right?

If it wasn't for the early adopters like that guy with those purchases we wouldn't be here today. Do you think he only had 30k bitcoins? the publicity he generated from that stunt contributed in turning his virtual monopoly money into hundreds of millions.

I can confirm this is true. Bought a used car from some gook and he wrote a completely different price at the DMV

What's this Camry meme? I don't browse Veeky Forums but I see it around here a bit
t. not an Ameriduck

I just bought more DBG and SIA so I can afford this when we go to the moon

but it's the same car

Saw your thread last night. Nice going, man! Congratulations, hope to reach your level soon.

I was gonna make the same reply as this , but with a used 2000-2005 Toyota Corolla suggested as a means of transportation instead.

I bet insurance and maintenance is gonna be really expensive if his main source of income is wagecucking at Pizza Hut. Plus the car doesn't even look that good. Should've left the money for something more meaningful.

Ok
>I got the money for this lambo as a gift from my uncle who lives in another country

What are they going to do now?

OP If you paid in actual cash bills, and the amount was over 10G, the dealership has to file an 8300 form to the IRS. I hope you factored an additional 35% tax to your withdrawal.

Yeah but you won't push it as hard when you're old

>Dude this lambo is worth $1k, just look at the papers what do you mean I'm going to share the cell with Tyrone

Most common car for poorfags

>What are they going to do now?
tax the fuck out of you

>what's your uncle's name
>where does he live
>does he have a phone #
etc

inb4 "i'll just say i don't know!"

so your uncle who you know nothing about, from another country, gave you $250k for a car

>What's this Camry meme? I don't browse Veeky Forums but I see it around here a bit
It gets you from A to B, looks respectable, won't get you pulled over, makes you look like a white/Asian adult instead of a fucking Muslim shitskin driving some riced out Audi niggermobile or the kind of shit OP purchased

it fulfills its function perfectly and is a good value

The IRS can and will find out everything. The best move is to pay but pay as little as you possibly can. If you can afford a lambo, you can afford a jew to do your taxes.

Buy low, sell high. Compare your worries to the worries of others. Study the patterns. I've earned enough in 2 weeks to buy a Lexus on a whim and I'll leave it at that.

>Taxes
Do you think I'm stupid enough to not cash out enough money for covering taxes from the initial cashing out and the car?

>no lambo retard
I don't want to live rich and luxurious, I want to live like everyone else without financial stress. Extra money just goes towards hobbies and living freely. Sure, I can live a rich lifestyle, but it's cheaper not to.

>his name is ivan
>he lives in russia
>here's his number

>they give ivan a call, no answer
>another call, no answer
hmm

Armenians do taxes too

I know fuck all about taxes outside of my yearly trip to HR Block. My question is, if I spend my crypto gainz (without paying taxes) outside of the US (like a house or car in a foreign country), could I hide that sort of thing from the IRS?

Pic2

>he thinks the irs has the jurisdiction to do anything in russia
If they have no proof, they have no case.

that new car smell is gonna be meat lovers now

Cars ugly AF

>expensive depreciating assets
Arent lexuses pretty stable?
Also, at least he bought a badge that actually doesnt shit itself every 259 miles

Still OP, this is a literall faggot thread.

Easy come easy go as they say.

How did you cash out, and how long did that take?

It's his grampa's car.

>blows all your babby gainz on a rapidly depreceating toy
>woww i made 5x gainz I'm a whaaale!

lmao kill yourself

Why not get a used toyota and keep the rest saved in crypto? Very dumb decision. Do you really think people will be impressed seeing a used luxury car?

good for you m8

At least the pizza was tasty, this car however...