en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bessie_Coleman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

by living in Africa?

If you're born in Africa dumbass

she was born in texas

Then she ain't native African

escaped slaves regularly BLACKED natives

How is this even a question?

Have both African and Native ancestry, enough that it's not a meme (see: all the Americans parading around 'muh 1/64th Cherokee heritage')

Dumb post, but my mother is African (Somalian) and my father is Native American (Comamche). Does that sort of make me both African and Native?

It makes you a mongrel.

BUFFALO

For natives that doesn't really matter much most are mixed as fuck. Like many native groups are an amalgamation of people that lost so much people overtime that they had to band with other ethnic groups (many cases former enemies or people you don't really have contact with) to stay a coherent group. Not saying natives with low to no admixture don't exist and they exist in many places but this is simply the reality of being a marginalized dominated minority with a history like there's.

what culture were you raised under? do you speak somali or comanche? if you live in the US and don't identify as american you must go

So speaking English and identifying as an American is all you need? Good to know.

ethnonationalism in America is retarded because you're all mixed to shit with no real connection to the countries you originated from. America has created its own identity and culture.

No I agree, desu I just baiting to see if you were a /pol/tard or not. My bad homie.

>Bessie Coleman (January 26, 1892 – April 30, 1926) was an American civil aviator. She was the first female pilot of African American descent and was also the first African American woman to hold a pilot license.[1][2][3] She is also the first American woman to hold an international pilot license.[2][3][4]

>She was the first female pilot of African American descent and was also the first African American woman to hold a pilot license.

Isn't this sentence redundant or am I missing something?

she's also AFRICAN-AMERICAN, in case you missed it.

I was raised as American as you can get, but my father makes it a point to explore my Native American heritage and for me to understand the history behind the Comanche.

As for my mother, she has no interest in her Somalian culture and has fully assimilated.

I forgot to add, but I am semi-fluent in Comanche. It's an interesting language but the vowels are extremely hard for anyone accustomed to English to pronounce, so I almost always speak English.

Story on your mother?

Holding the license. It's the difference of being the first guy to practice medicine, and be the first guy who is a doctor. It is trivial though.

She is kinda cute.

So sad she had to go to France to be able to do her things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bessie_Coleman

alot of black people left to go to Europe to do things they couldn't do in america france was one of the most common country's

She immigrated from Somalia with her parents as a child, and the rest is history.