Playing online game

>playing online game
>tell normies to buy crypto
>this one girl says shes majoring in finance
>literally laughs at me
>says I should come to her classes and see how I'm being used in a ponzi scheme
>shes awfully bad at explaining what a ponzi scheme is so i have to finish each of her sentences
>its midgame so I tell her to just google "ethereum" or "bitcoin" while we wait
>laughs even more
>"user, this stuff is all the same, I can't believe people fall for this"
>she doesn't want to google it, no matter what
>rest of the players join her side because shes majoring in finance
>game resumes
>absolutely destroy everyone and win by a landslide
>salute everyone and tell her she will never forget this day

what the fuck, how come she has not even heard of bitcoins? blows my mind

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/S7Mhz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the ridiculous inertia of financial institutions is why people like ourselves are going to be rich as all fuck. we get in while theyre still scoffing because grandaddy hasnt heard of it, and these top salary morons are going to be the ones left holding the bags because "it was a good idea when we bought, and we're never wrong"

Fear of the unknown. Everyone I talk basically dismisses it as a scam, without even knowing what is, just because it's on 'teh indurnet'.

women actually believe that going to college makes them smarter.

it's not a bad thing to be cautious, especially for someone in finance. what that means is they'll prolong this bubble by waiting until the last moment from that sweet FOMO.

Because she's a woman. What did you expect? 99% of people in crypto are men.

This is our moment to shine. Stop trying to share it with strangers.

this is like the next dot com boom and we're early taking advantage of it. literally fuck what anybody else thinks otherwise. take advantage and reap benefits. lambo's all around. godspeed fellow anons.

She's simply protecting her investment in her education. Without uninformed, poor normies using the current financial institution, she'd have to go back to sucking dicks for cash, or whatever it is that females do.

I don't understand this. I see college as a way to add something to a resume (some sort of useful skill). I've seen plenty of mentally retarded college graduates and plenty of smart people who have completed only high school.

I don't feel "smarter" after going to college, I just feel like I know more about my specific field of study.

this is why normies are the 99% user

Nigga, don't expose our coin scam

>it's not a bad thing to be cautious, especially for someone in finance.
This.

Finance teaches you how to mange money, specifically other people's money. This means playing it safe and not gambling your career on something untested and questionable, especially if you don't understand it

Sounds like you haven't bought in yet.. Normies starting to join in means more money for us.

Men have always been pioneering every single thing. Women are herd animals, and only move in once the men made sure it's clear. Crypto is no different.

worst post in history

I think post grad in some subjects is something to be admired. But for the most part undergrad is just a matter or memorising facts.

I dabbled in many many subjects in university and the only ones I'd say that actually tested critical thinking skills at the undergrad level was some of the math and law stuff.

>>tell normies to buy crypto

that was your first mistake

if normies were smart, they wouldn't be normies, and womanlet normies are the dumbest of all

I'm enjoying all the post numbers in this thread

When enough normies get into crypto they'll bring regulations and jew lawyers with them. It's fun now, it won't be in the future. Let's just enjoy this while it lasts.

Exactly. Just look at the internet. Same thing happened there.

this. hopefully we can just gas the normies before they fuck up everything even more

Fuck.

Nah, 5% crashes freaks them out already ans we regularly have crashes of 50% all the fucking time.

that's how the stock market used to be before the democrats had their way with it

but bitcoin and ethereum are a ponzi scheme. Only one coin can be the future of currency. so let me introduce you to this lil guy. his name is BEANCOIN!

Shes not wrong

I think this whole year is one huge pnd

college rewards agreeableness aka taking orders

not intelligenc3

Can you imagine in the future when crypto becomes main stream. The 1% will be all males. Not even chads either but elliots.

Women have fought so long for quotas and equalisation of pay only to have the rug pulled out from under them.

lol rekt

>go all in on beancoin
>get beanboozled

>another roleplaying NEET drooling over his chartz and sweet gainz he's never cashed out and never will, imagining scenarios that never happened, discussing them with other NEETs

Hahahaha

>(((majoring in finance)))
>warning others about ponzi schemes

haha wew lad

normies are gonna get so rekt in the years to come

Yup. Young, autistic white and asian males will be the most powerful people on earth. SJW's are going to be so mad.

lmao. just proves that women don't know shit and only succeed at something after innovative men put it on rails for them.

Stories like this give me hope that the normie incursion into crypto is still a ways off.

Fuck my shit up senpai
Staking 5000 per day

Like I assume you guys are just trolls for the sake of trolling, but have you never heard of Bitpay?

A lot of us have bitpay cards and spend our BTC gains when we need to. I gotta buy groceries, man.

This is an ironic thread, right?

You guys don't actually believe "muh coins" are gonna get you rich? They're ponzis and pump n dumps, lmfao

Dont forget provident metals and jm bullion accept btc if you like a hedge disclaimer buying silver at 18.80 with btc at 2100 prob my worst trade of the year but i rather enjoy "playing silver" as the wife calls it

>more things that never happened
show me a screenshot right now where you, personally, have successfully withdrawn more than 1000 US cash dollars money to a bank account from crypto

i'll wait :^)

This tbqh senpai. A college degree is just another tool for you to use or proof of education for employers. A degree doesn't mean shit, especially considering you can likely get a better education online for free.

A year and a half ago I thought Trump was a joke that only autists on Veeky Forums would ever care about. Now, here we are. Could crypto end up being a huge bubble? Maybe, but if that's the case then I'll have lost a grand total of $1000. If it isn't, then I'll be rich or at least much more financially well off.

My gf saw this fucking bean mutherfucker looking over my shoulder tonight
>user you should invest in that thing he looks so cute

Is it possible to fuck the normie out of someone?

When the idiot is confronted by something he doesn't know or understand, his response is to act like he is in a superior position and like what you are saying is nonsense, instead of actually listening to what you have to say given he know jack shit about the topic.

Going to college just makes this much worse, the person is completely brainwashed by retarded ideas and surrounded by like minded people and yet, believes that the place is helping him became illuminated.

>Almost all coins give 100% gains over a few days
>Nah man, this shit doesn't make any money
Nocoiners sure are becoming more pathetic by the day.

I'm trying to shitpost you to death for ruining Veeky Forums with your shillcoin pump and dumps. I hope your gf pawns your house and you have to sleep on the street and beg for BEANCOIN!

Girls have small brains

>1440x2560
>2.5mb png
>a fucking grainy low quality mobile picture
>of a fucking computer monitor

I fully expect beaners to be this fucking retarded

still waiting :^)

you cant show some salty nocoiner coping fiat grandpa a measly thousand dollars in realized gainz? i thought we're in lamboland here?!

>game resumes
>absolutely destroy everyone and win by a landslide
>salute everyone and tell her she will never forget this day

You got absolutely blown the fuck out senpai. Tuck it in

ITT a collective of geniuses.

The new Darwinism where the weak(dumb) lose their wealth because they failed to adapt.

>Play online game
First mistake, stopped reading right there
What's wrong with solo games man?

>didn't tell her that finance is one of the most useless degrees

missed out

>what the fuck, how come she has not even heard of bitcoins? blows my mind
Is that a bad thing?
I don't see this a bad thing, the longer they stay oblivious about crypto the more time we have to get rich and Veeky Forums stays clear of normies, because rest assured that when normies will realize that crypto is not the scam they think it is they will come here, in MASSES.

My wife wants to know why I'm laughing

>"Hello, police? I lost money sending bitcoin to this etherium wallet thing and it's not showing up there, I thing i jus got scammed. This is not safe, we need to talk to our lawmerkers so they shutdown this darkweb thing"
Never trust normies moving in on anything that's being shilled and praised on Veeky Forums

This. Cryptocurrencies rely on a sort of financial darwinism that is anathema to normies

>there are sill nocoiners in 2017
early adopters are we

I've turned 3k into 7k in the span of 3 weeks

>lamboland turns out to be a shitty prepaid debit card that broke subprime normies would carry, completely with fees and ATM limits
>meanwhile a 16 year old working at mcdonalds can walk into a bank and takes out his money
those gainz, dem chartz

>ever listening to what a woman has to say
This was your first mistake OP

Why are you so butthurt, friend?

>large group of tards claim they went to the moon
>coolstory.jpg
>b-but we did!1
>ask to see a rock from their moon trip
>get shown a small piece of dirt from their moms backyard
you're right senpai, the emperors new suit is lovely

Holy shit I made this pic Hahaha

Not him, but here's my Kraken withdrawal history
Cashing out is actually extremely simple, and they even do 24h SEPA transfers.
If you've used the site for a while it also means you have climbed the user tiers, and you can get up to a €50k daily limit for withdrawalS.

I'm not denying that the crypto market has its risks, but if you want to FUD it why would you hammer on a point that makes you objectively wrong?
The "You can't cash out" meme is like an instant red flag that you're just trolling without any base

stop trying to make normies rich

It's a lost cause anyway.
Even on the board, with 90% of the userbase being a constant living proof that the market works, you have people convinced that you can't cash out, just because they have screamed it for long enough that they have started believing it for real.

Imagine trying to bring in normies, for which even 3% a year safe investment funds are an overbearing risk they can never take

>you're just trolling without any base
normally its like hitting a beehive of reeee

works better during the day, oh well

Step up the crypto trading game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU
WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING EVERYWHERE
IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD FOR WEEKS NOW
HOW DO YOU SCAM THESE PEOPLE
STOP POSTING FUCKING CRYPTOANNA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dude, first rule of crypto is you dont talk about crypto with normies...yet. Lets keep rolling for a couple more years and then we can tell them, dump everything on them and leave them bagholding.

Discuss:
discord.gg/S7Mhz

while bitcoin was starting, i must admit it makes sense to dismiss it, but after seeing its success and the adoption by people you have to start asking yourself are you the jackass.

fuck em off OP stay 1337

I use Bitpanda. After full verification you can withdraw 10k daily/100k monthly. I think it's geared towards Euros, though. Started in crypto less than 2 months ago, withdrew over 10k for bills and shit like a new laptop, monitor, phone, (((supplements))) etc. etc.

not only do people at uni learn absolutely fucking nothing, they actually develop a sense of superiority from it. it's fucking insane.

It took me a while to realise the best thing about crypto isn't even the money, but being back in a male dominated environment. It's the 90s Internet all over again, and it feels so good, and once you realise that it's impossible not to see women do ruin everything. Fuck them, love them, but keep them far away from men's clubs.

autism overload.
how about u stfu and dont spill your spaghetto in normieville?
need more time to get to lamboland.
as soon as the normies starting to pour in, the party is over.
fuckin moron.

We will know when cypto reaches mainstream when the media props up some woman as the "queen of crpyto" despite the fact she is 10 years too late and is a nobody and did absolutely nothing. An Elizabeth Holmes type character.

hah, this is exactly true.

The jews
The jews
The jews are on
Fire

>having a gf
You are a normie

so much this

Yep.

Women also choose the "safe, expected" route 9 times out of 10 because women are very good at following rules, but not very good at being creative or innovative.

There are some things women are very good at naturally; making bathrooms disgustingly dirty, shitting on things/ideas they don't personally value, riding the crest of trends long after they've emerged into the mainstream.

Notice how none of these things includes early adoption or risk-taking, because women are fucking terrible at it. They're all whiny, self-obsessed and insecure. Taking a risk and not succeeding would necessarily mean openly admitting they may have made a mistake, and that is the worst feeling of all for women, because their insecurity feeds on it.

It's why women are so irrational in arguments.

wtf i hate women now

depends on the university and major
there are ways you could skate through without really learning much, but you can learn a lot if you're willing to put in the effort

>lmfao
Ruined what otherwise might've been an averagel troll

ITT: Salty unemployed graduates who studied a field that isn't STEM

Will you be my cryptogf?

>tfw $3,500 into over $15,000 over tge past four months, and that's just with ETH

education is a ponzi scheeme

the incentives of a teacher are not related with your success on that career patch, they cash in by just capturing students

they don't have any bets nor risks on the education of their own students

educators or educational institutions should invest in their pupils and then profit from their future value creation via contracts

otherwise incentives of teachers won't ever target to a push the pupils to a succesful market value

private bussiness already do this on highly specialiced careers, yet it's far from the average

You are just being an edgelords, it's true women are instinctively more careful and take less risks, but that doesn't mean they are less creative or innovative

It's not the teachers, I have met plenty of passionate teachers who really care about their students

The fault is on a higher level

Dude she is in some finance 101 or something. I work for a swiss asset management company, we dont invest our clients money into crypto cause of legal issues but we ride that shit ourselves.

a good individual can't give out a max score when playing a game that isn't about doing that, because it lacks rewards, scoreboard, or any imaginable small incentive

it's that simple

good people are stucked on a extremely retarded system which doesn't lead to the transfer of culture

the fault is holistic

lmao.

exactly, great post.