Excuse the flux. I know this is a targeted ad, but I think the bubble is gonna burst sooner than we all think...

Excuse the flux. I know this is a targeted ad, but I think the bubble is gonna burst sooner than we all think. I got into crypto a year ago, most people on this board got in weeks ago. It's speeding up, and I think normies have got wind as well. How long realisticly do we have left?

6-10 months

people dont even know how to use polo when i show them step by step, you really think normalfags are gonna catch on that quick? Id give it at least a year or two

It feels like everyone knows about crypto, but people are clueless.
Gravy train has another 6 months minimum.

You realize those are targeted ads right? The only reason you are seeing them is because you go on bitcoin-related websites.

When the kid who bought the Lexus realizes he could have bought this. When you see that thread, SELL.

why would the bubble burst? why wouldn't it bubble up even more?

It'll dip but it will bounce back hard with this new fag money

a retard proof exchange will emerge from this.

more gains for us desu
normies get in and pump on shitcoins that will fail
they hodl while we cash out from the moon

you're right.... coinbase ceo recently blogged something about becoming the biggest digital exchange. the ad in op shows that it will definitely be targeted to normies.

what are you talking about? more normies = more demand for crypto = more market cap = your coins are worth more

This. If someone is not down with it, it means they haven't purchased yet.

I think once normies actually do start buying crypto, market cap will jump into the trillions. That means that literally everyone here will become filthy rich, even those holding fucking mooncoin.

we have years. but with diminishing returns over time.

Yes please.

i had a fb ad today for a random new ico. i think ico cashgrabs are the new meme

>I think once normies actually do start buying crypto, market cap will jump into the trillions. That means that literally everyone here will become filthy rich, even those holding fucking mooncoin.
Tickles me to imagine that we're all here sperging out about $10 stratis and $0.50 GNT and trading them back and forth amongst one another for $200 at a time but two years from now these might be $400 and $20 per unit respectively. Can you imagine looking back on 2017 the same way that we look back on BTC in 2014?

ITT retards who don't understand that normies jumping in is nothing but good for us. How fucking clueless can you be? You want LESS people buying your coins thus making them less valuable? Are you fucking retarded?

I think we have a couple of years. Normies are retarded and won't know how to even store or use exchanges other than Coinbase. Plus, it's still considered a "scam" buy most. I give it 5 years until the first real "surge" and then another 5 until it becomes almost a trend to use cryptos.

ya'll need to clear your cookies is all