Viacoin

Viacoin

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/PumpNotifier
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ethereums-boy-king-is-thinking-about-giving-up-the-mantle?utm_source=mbfb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did he mean by this

I am keeping an eye on VIA and the developer and investigating his connection to Vitalik Buterin and the DAO hacker.

1. Vitalik Buterin is one of the smartest people in crypto and created Ethereum.
2. The DAO got hacked by a ''person'' smarter than Vitalik Buterin.
3. The VIAcoin dev ''Romano'' called out Ethereum on a flaw in their code.

It seems clear, however I still need confirmations and need to investigate further but Vitalik Buterin --> DAO hacker --> VIAcoin developer.

The VIAcoin roadmap and development is proof and that is the reason I have bought some VIAcoin just in case.
Mark my words,don't be suprised if they are all the same person.

there are rumors we start signalling for sw next week as the issues with pool has been resolved

get in on it NOW

pNd!!!

nope, whales are playing with us papi, Romano has fixed everything and we start signalling this week, buckle up

why not outsmart them

It's an organised pump.

t.me/PumpNotifier

why not get in on it ?

Who says I haven't?

this is first one organized i follow.

teach me when to get in and when to get out

This is the most idiotic post I've read on Veeky Forums in a very long time.

as i understand they pump it norms get in then they sell hard, right ?

i see two big red candles not sure is it over or ?

it just started.

>Idiotic?

I had an intimate sexual relationship with your idiotic mom for 3 months.

Sexual relationship with your idiotic mom for 3 months.

With your idiotic mom for 3 months.

Your idiotic mom.

>Idiotic

I see two big pumps but now things slow down.

No notification what is happening.

Do they signal when they are off ?

Romano is just a dumb annoying kid, being clever doesn't make one smart. It doesn't help either that BTCDrak-ass left every VIA bagholder waiting for 2 years with no updates while he was too busy sucking up to Core devs to become part of the club. Seriously fuck this coin.

ΜALAKA in Greek means idio/stupid/asshole.

Wew

I don't get...should they be mad that he made the coin great again?
Also I bought in just like . The moment that you can hack fucking Ethereum that was created by the wiz-kid of blockchain, you got my attention.
It would be even more troll if Romano is Vitalik and he is also working on Viacoin. Destroying bitcoin with two coins is just fucking amazing.

finished.

30% pump expected 100%

Yes you are right Vitalik Buterin is an annoying kid but he is very very smart, no need to discuss that.

So there is a connection between Vitalik Buterin, The Dao hacker, Romano, BTCdrak and Core devs?
I will investigate it, it is becoming more interesting by the minute.
If you have more information please share so I can investigate further.
Good thing I bought this coin when I suspected there is some genius doing the development.

Perhaps VIAcoin is the new Ethereum, have you seen the roadmap?
VIAcoin is going to be what Ethereum wanted to be?
Vitalik, Romano, Dao hacker, BTCdrak, Coredevs interesting!!!!

No I said Romano is an annoying kid, anyone whose followed his twitter would see that. BTCDrak is just a crook.

Who is Romano?

Vitalik Buterin
The Dao Hacker
BTCdrak
The Core devs

That is the real question.
I am impressed with the VIA roadmap en the progress.
Are you not and why not?

Kid gave me a lot of gains. Bought UBQ because of him. Now I am sitting at 2000%. Yeah he can be weebo sometimes but fuck it.

UBQ is the better version of Ethereum?
Don't you people see the connection?

Should I sell all my Ethereum and go all in with Ubiq and VIA?

You might be on to something. Vitalik needs BTC to do a hardfork so he can say that hardforks are natural in the industry. But he can't really meddle in the politics of BTC because of Ethereum.
Romano aka Vitalik supports the UASF. Which will guarantee a hardfork. Also Viacoin was designed by BTCdrak for smartcontracts aka clearinghouse. Ethereum is all about the smartcontracts. Maybe BTCdrak, Romano, DAO hacker and Vitalik are all one.
All three are anonymous except Vitalik. Also in an interview Vitalik stated that he wanted to leave Ethereum soon. With all the progress that is being made in Viacoin it could be that he wants to work on Viacoin and not Ethereum.
Check this: motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ethereums-boy-king-is-thinking-about-giving-up-the-mantle?utm_source=mbfb

Nice investigating son!
I am going to triple check that info but thanks a lot.
I was suspecting something like that.

Romano hacking Ethereum wallet and Vitalik Buterin openly admits that he can delete user wallets.

Romano is Vitalik Buterin almost 95% sure about it!

Have you guys gone mental?
Both of them may be weebo but you guys should move to /pol.

You are getting angry because I am getting close to the source!

Nice try to FUD William Mougayar, I know it is you spamming scams here on biz, keeping an eye on you douchebag!