Buy it faggots

if you haven't boarded the rocket, we're headed to the moon if you care to join us.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/871232404668764160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is it a good idea to buy in now?
>inb4 buying ATH ffs

bought 156k at 72 sats this morning

lets do this shit

you'll kys if you don't right now
at least 130 in the next few hours
who knows from there

no but out of all of the shitcoins this board has pumped(dgb included) i think this one has the best chance of lasting a year.

Got 100k just like DGB. Let's go.

Reddcoin is even better than this POS. At least it's offering some new tech and doesn't look like complete shit.

we'll send postcards from lamboland

>new tech
>Reddcoin
pick 1

No much sell orders, Buy now guys or regret it

I love this coin.
Just wish I invested more than 100 USD on it.

What is the safest way to store XVG? Is the Verge web wallet with 2fa enabled a good option?

download the wallet

you wont be holding it longer than 1 month buddy. its a megapump n dump then its forgotten about

nice gains

You don't even know about Redd-ID?

Hey everyone, this guy has never heard of Redd-ID!

Redd-ID is the tech they've been building for -literally- years.

It allows normies to easily sign up and use crypto on social sites (FB, youtube, IG, etc...) so in addition to Likes and Shares, they can micro-tip. Guess what other kind of site could use that? Adult cam sites.

I bought the top, hope you keep shilling it niggers

I am ecstatic.
So much potential for this coin.

Oh, and hold strong. I've held through a few dips and it recovered every time.

At the level we're playing at the dips dont meant shit, its only an excuse to buy more.

When will I learn to hodl

Is it too late to get in? Seems on a decline now

I'm willing to put 2 BTCs into this if someone gives me a convincing explanation on why this coin is good and different from the rest.

I read their site but it wasn't very clarifying. Tell me, why this coin will go up? The only reason I can find is that it seems to be working to be integrated into markets on the darkweb and it claims to be more anonymous than other coins, but doesn't explain how.

Devs said the whitepaper will be available within 48 hours

s-source?

twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/871232404668764160

I did the same shit with Golem. Take this as a lesson, user.

You can jump on board now or wait for a dip (which may or may not occur).

whooooooooooa, i was literally about to sell as twitter is going haywire about LBC mooning........ im fucking hodling!!!!

>Is it too late to get in? Seems on a decline now
Is this why you sold last time? It was on decline?

You have to look at the buy/sell orders to figure out if it's actually true. Right now there's no way this coin is dropping much further, there's so much support in the buy orders. It's going up today, and the whitepaper will give a nudge as well.

so i'm a cryptonewbie here, what indicates buy support?

I thought the green area was simply the prices people are willing to buy at? if it dropped to that price again?

I mean if there's a lot of buy orders at prices near what it is right now it's not going to dip very deep because when those buy orders activate it's gonna bounce up with people reacting to those buys etc.

This is how I see it anyway

Holy shit, what the fuck is going on with this coin? Bought it at 53 sats and now its at 180?

Big news coming up, check out their twitter.

Are we looking at same graphs?

I dont know how to read it but from first glance buys look weaker than sells?

I got back in with 0.07 btc.

183 sat

Hold me bros

I think those walls will get eaten through....but I'm a fuck so who knows

Good luck, user.
HODL this shit.

Those are just whales trying to fuck you. When they see the coin goes up they remove them

It may be market manipulation. You have watch carefully how the sell and buy orders behave in practice instead of just looking at graphic.

Trading is a chess game user, other traders will always try to bait you into doing what they want.