Why

Why did USA
become from a semi-isolationist conservative-liberal country into some kind of World Police? When did it start?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It started in the aftermath of WW2.

And as for why, it was primarily because the U.S. had commercial interests all over the world, and it turned out that isolationism wasn't doing a good job of safeguarding them. Without U.S. presence and threat of force keeping things open, the world was a lot less stable, and to this day, you pretty much only see open, conventional conflict in places that the U.S. isn't willing to bludgeon people into cutting it out.

Most countries who are in a conflict is because of the US though. If you wouldnt invade countries to get more oil and money the world would be a more peacefull place

after WW2 US became a majority power to balance Soviet and comunist hegemony power

That's why in cold war, when a civil war happen there are always Us or communist power that backed a side

Well the United States primary influence isn't through the direct invasions. It is through using economic power to support allies. These allies are often awful people who harm their counties though, but they support American policies.
And I do think the American Military as a whole acts a stabilizing force. Since essentially it is an implicit threat against any small to upper mid sized national that breaks the United States rules.

America was on the world stage as early as the Tunisian War

America reached an unreal level of industrial power in the 1800s. By the time of the first world war, America was a juggernaut and no matter how much euros might hate america, theres no denying that either side would benefit a lot from having America as an ally.

By the time of the second world war, America was even bigger and better. Before they even entered the war, they were essentially the sugar daddy of the allies, supplying the soviets and the British and the other powers. And after the war, all of Europe was in ruin while America was essentially untouched by the war. The three big dogs of Europe, Germany, France, and UK were all shells of their former selves, and the Soviet Union, despite being battered to shit, was still the most powerful place and the US was the only one who could check them.

It was to the point where the Marshall Plan happened. The US was rebuilding Europe AND protecting them from the Russians. Europeans didnt realize this, and Britain and France both got cucked by the US during the Suez Crises.

If you think that multiple similarly strong forces would lead to more stability than the single superpower you're very wrong.

You are pain release.
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

One wonders why two lesser powers trapped in the struggle between two great ones thought they could just launch a bit of unilateral foreign policy and not get their shit slapped for it

It would be like ... IDK, Hungary and Czeckeslovakia conspiring to capture Constantinople without the USSRs blessing

Manifest Destiny.

well just a few years before, France and Britain were the big swinging dicks of the world. Its like a past their prime celebrity continuing to go out because they dont realize they are has beens.

>If you wouldnt invade countries to get more oil and money
you mena like iraq, where we literally didn't take the oil?

The Germans got the oil contracts, not us.

It started as soon as politicians realized how easy it is.

Show americans stories and pictures of people suffering, and real or not, you WILL get a demand that our power be used to put a stop to it and obliterate the oppressors. That shit has been used since the war with spain, and it works every single time.

we've always been this way. We're just better at it now.

I would say Woodrow Wilson kick started that whole (western oriented) internationalism.

I pushed my cock into Kasim Muhammad's asshole, and the big Black man squealed. I smacked his hairy Black ass and told him to shut the fuck up. Looking at us while fingering her pussy, Kasim's sexy wife, a chocolate-skinned Somali beauty named Khadija, winked at us. Clearly the Black woman was turned on by the sight of a well-endowed white male fucking her husband in the ass. I gripped Kasim's hips tightly and rammed my cock up his shit hole. I always wanted to try this, reverse the whole cuckold fantasy thing, you know? In most cuckold stories, a big Black guy dominates a white woman while her limp-dick white husband watches. I like to flip the script and dominate Blacks instead, ya know?

I flipped Kasim on his back and raised his hairy legs in the air while pumping my cock into his asshole. He just lay there and took it like the bitch he was. I always knew that underneath all their religious craziness and macho swagger, Muslim guys were punks and Kasim Muhammad was definitely living proof. Khadija joined us after donning a shiny alabaster strap-on dildo. Kasim had been screaming non-stop as I pounded his well-lubricated but nevertheless tight ass with powerful thrusts of my thick Irish cock. Khadija silenced him by stuffing his mouth with her strap-on dildo. Obediently he began sucking her dildo with the same passion he sucked my cock earlier. Khadija and I high-fived each other as we filled Kasim's holes with our respective pricks. Khadija seemed to really enjoy helping me dominate her husband, and I was most thankful for her help. Not that I needed it, but having it did help make things extra special.

I continued to relentlessly pound Kasim's ass until I felt just about ready to cum. I pulled out of him and removed the condom. I was about to tell Kasim to get ready but his darling wife, the Somali beauty known as Khadija beat me to the punch. She ordered him to get on his knees and he complied, kneeling before me. Before I could say anything Kasim grabbed my cock and greedily sucked it, draining me of every drop of cum. He licked my cock and balls like his life depended on it. A Black Muslim male slut sucking the thick white cock of a dominant white male in front of his bossy Black Muslim wife. Now THAT is definitely not something you see every bloody day. And now, the piece de resistance, if you will.

The USA was never semi-isolationist. Who is responsible for spreading this silly myth? Even as early as 1801, we were sending our military to go fight Arabs.

I ordered Khadija to kneel before me and the tall and chubby, big-bottomed Somali woman obeyed my command. I made her polish my thick cock with her succulent mouth while Kasim watched. Afterwards, I put on a condom then bent Khadija over, face down and ass up. I thrust two fingers into her wet, hairy pussy. I tasted them, and smiled. She tasted so damn good. Muslim pussy from Somalia is delicious. Small wonder Muslim men are so possessive of them. They don't want Christian men like myself to get a taste. That's why they call us kafirs or infidels. They're afraid of us. I began fucking Khadija right in front of Kasim. I slammed my cock deep into her pussy, making her squeal just like I made her husband squeal as I fucked him in the ass earlier. Kasim watched with wide eyes, as I ravaged his wife by pounding her really hard with my thick white cock.

>aftermath of ww2
>muh US keeps the peace meme

No

Around the time of the declaration of independence.

He also put in place the general departments and apparatuses needed to run an interventionist, wartime economy.

The U.S.' imperial ambitions may have awakened with Teddy, but they were only fully realized by Wilson's strange idealism.

Spanish-American War

USA sent some ships to attack berbery pirates that had been raiding US merchantmen in the Med.

USA didn't engage in international politics or any formal alliance system until after WW2. So isolationism.

Up until WW2 it simply worked into expanding it's economic networks and geopolitical interests, mostly in the Caribbean and Canada, and increasingly the Pacific, while staying away from other theatres like Europe, Asia and Africa.

>USA didn't engage in international politics or any formal alliance system until after WW2.
t. never read a book in life and never attended school past 6th grade

Just as much as a Brazil.

USA sougth to assert its dominance in very specific regions to keep Europeans from exerting theirs there and stood away from everywhere else where it could not.