New to Crypto Currency, any tips?

Just bought $70 of Bitcoins and Etherium on Coinbase. I want to purchase some Sia, but have no idea how. How could I use websites like Polonix etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

jaxx.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look up comfycrypto and follow tutorial

imo I recommend Bittrex

Thank you for the tutorial!.
I made a Bittrexx account, but have no idea how to use it. Is it possible to transfer everything from coinbase to bittrex?

thank you for your offering, your work is done, move along

The tutorial will tell you everything, pay close attention to the transferring bit.

Alternatively look up BTCKyle and watch his starter video, he uses Bittrex as well.

You should have a deposit address for each type of coin, a massive string of numbers and letters. Your exchange (bittrex, poloniex etc) should provide you one. Then coin base should have a "send coins" option. Paste your bittrex address in there and off you go. ONLY SEND BITCOINS TO THE BITCOIN ADDRESS and the same with others coins.

It can take ages for btc to come through (hours) so be patient

I will never understand how people like you manage to get through life. "WAH I DONT GET THIS SOMEONE SPOON FEED ME!!!"

Isn't it too late though?

Thank you guys! Currently beginning the transfer to Bittrex.

buy xvg while its under 200 satoshi

its hitting 1000 today

I'm new aswell, going to use poloniex. I have about half a ETH. Polo says I need 1 ETH to buy in. Should I buy bitcoin in coinbase and then transfer to polo then? there doesn't seem to be a minimum on bitcoin.

Tip: Buy LTC off Coinbase and send to exchange then convert to BTC. LTC is 100x faster and since you're noobs you'll probably shit yourself after an hour when your BTC transaction still isn't showing in your exchange wallets.

im new to crypto can I get some BTC ?

1Gpjs11HcEE7Hu9mEMDJkjEDZN7gyev6zu

Too late for what?

Don't transfer directly from coinbase to bittrex. Then coinbase know you send coin to an exchange address. You can but don't do it.

Best is you send coin to your own wallet then send it to bittrex

I will actually look into this, thank you.

May I know why?

They don't promote gambling. If they know you transfer it to exchange, they might flag your account. They want to be a legit company. Not a loophole for people to gamble

Damn, I already transferred it. At least I will know not to do it next time I buy bitcoins.

I transferred $95 worth of bitcoins and etheraum to Bittrex. Any suggestions on good investments? I read a lot about the profits coming from Sia

Bittrex has nothing to do with gambling.

sc/xvg

user pls. trading crypto is gambling

1Cs1n5aPYsX9ffAuCo5cZLj74pMCtDwzU3

giff bitcoin.

I'd like to have a wallet but I'm a little confuse.
With coinbase I can only hold and exchange 3 currencies, right?
What if I wanted to havehands on some more? Bittrex is just for exchange right, if I buy some shitcoin can I keep them, or what?
Kraken and all those online wallet have their risks, if I want to keep bit, eth, and other stuff offline I need different clients/stuff?

I only found this jaxx.io/ that seems to have some kind of aio functions.