Blockfolio thread

It's time.

FYI initial investment $900 in April

Roast me

I have strong faith in SC and RDD. Don't know much about XVG but I guess it's ight

REEEEE only making 5% gains per day because too scared to risk any BTC / Eth.

A portfolio of nothing but memes. Classy

oops slightly old screenshot

>third choice dgb

smart

that's almost 10k daily

2nd week in, started at $800
If I was more risky I couldve made more I guess

what does user think about my portfolio? maybe I should dump XLM/BCN and put it in a coin that will truly taka me to the moon

Rip

Can somebody land me some piece of btc for %? Or i can convert my 100 initial dollars into millons of money?

Well yeah it grew so much it happened on it's own. lol

Memes gave me free 1.1k in last week. Only in out of pocket 400

Had some doge and btc back when bitcoin mining was just getting started. Dusted off my old hard drive and holy shit, $125ish worth of bitcoin!

Here's where I start:

also, how do ya'll sleep? I keep refreshing this shit, the anticipation is killing me!

Wow, +84% change is so huge! You so lucky. Buy SC when it cost 440 and think this is shitty coins and then sold it when it cost 478. I regret so much

I like to think that i get a big amount all at once if i refresh every few hours and not every 10 seconds. Any suggestions friends? Going to invest another 50 onbthe 10th

XVC interesting
GNO rise and down whole day,
BCN up more then i expected, buy it for 145 sat and now regret cause sold it by 150

Still not late to hop on the XVG train guys, buy at 171-179

Very little sleep....i mean, we are both here talking right. Could be worse, could be a normie

What the fuck is a Coval?

As convenient as it is, it's fucking retarded that if I sell a COIN/BTC pair the value just disappears instead of being converted to BTC.
Having to manually correct my BTC holdings every time I move money keeps fucking up my graph, with sudden "crashes" caused by the time when selling at a profit of 6x somehow devalued my portfolio by 6BTC

Circuits of Value. Recommend you research the devs and their approach before buying in.

'08 fiat punto when?

Redpill me about BURST

5 days in, started at 480€, i only HODLD

Put that btc on shitcoins, there is no point in holding that little btc when you can double it.

any recommendations?
I'm getting more strat in the dip but not sure of the other shitcoins

Any advice? Would like to join Lamborghini Owner's Club

A few years a ago, sold a GPU for some BTC.

Been doing this for a couple of days now. Advice?

R8 plz. Started with around 350 in March, but immediately lost half buying high and selling low trading bitbay lol