Coworkers asking about Muh crypto

>coworkers asking about Muh crypto
>make it sound as sketchy as possible
>"Nah mate, stick in property. It's the only valuable way."
>mfw

Just doing my bit to stop normies Veeky Forums.

Same
>"no one uses it, it's all a big ponzi"
No sense in buying a Lambo if it's not the only one in town.

Are you me???

I had a guy at work ask me what I think of crypto, specifically saying "people are becoming millionaires off it"

I told him it's illegal currency used in the criminal underworld for pedos, drug cartels, that soon enough the MI5 and FBI will track down these "millionaires" for hacking the NHS.

Then to guilt trip him further, I said, you're not planning on buying some are you? Only people who buy it have secrets to hide

Hook line and sinker, he's going to spread that disinfo nicely.

>Just doing my bit to stop normies Veeky Forums.
devilish.
how widespread is crypto becoming ? where are you living ?

shitposting frog.jpg

It's true that cryptocurrencies are still not very popular.
A few days ago i asked 4 friends at uni (2 year cs) what do they think of crypto.
All i got was: what is ethereum?

If you wanna trick normies just tell them that Bolivia made cryptos illegal, you wouldn't want to support an industry made illegal by a whole country right?

I guess I'm fucking up by telling people to buy lel

>No sense in buying a Lambo if it's not the only one in town.

Umm...you do realise that normies will have to buy the heavy crypto bags from you to get that Lambo right? Shilling crypto to norms would be the best thing you could do.

Yes you are. Why would you help normies and boomers (unless you are one yuorself then fuck off).

You have to help your fellow autists/robots.

Helping very close friends or family is forgivable, but anyone who gives advice to boomers or liberals should be shot.

Only if you're not telling them that the first step is the hardest, and to buy from you instead.

need to hold off normies for longer so we can accumulate

The only perceivable problem is if normie corporations start their own coins (i.e. FacebookCoin, IntaCoin, SnapCoin) that will draw most normie capital, instead of us benefiting from it.

Hey guys, I bought a shit-load of Ethereum today.

>coworker talks to me about crypto
>"you propably got hundreds, you are like the nerd in our office haha"
>tell him I only got 2

Don't even acknowledge it's existence you fucking tards. Even if you have nothing interesting to talk about, just keep it on the down-low, even to your parents. Have you not read some of the horror stories here?

Care to share some?

One story was how a wife wants in on his ETH gains after the divorce when she heard about how much it went up. She says she'll tell the judge he lied in court if he didn't give her some.

Another story was the parents forcing the kid who made like 75k off BTC to help pay for her sisters college, even after she told him it was a big scam.

They're your family and all but a lot of them are greedy fucks and think they're entitled to your money.

>how many bitcoins you have rn user
>not much dude
>just

Dan is a legit indicator of a bubble

>>how many bitcoins you have rn user
>>not much dude
>>just

true.
but doing so now is way to early.
lets accumulate another 1-2 years.
then lets pour the normies in, hand them over our bags and drive home to lamboland.

The more normie money, the less volatility

Trust me, you don't want normies right now

did you copy this from my thread the other day because this is literally me

>'user didnt you use to talk about bitcoin?'
>crypto is obviously a scam, the smart money is in real estate, it allways goes up!
>mfw

Work in the investments field and would never talk about this shit with them. Let them stay on their shitty earnings.

The only time I will tell anyone is when they ask me how I afforded a house and a good car

I wonder how many people that are actually falling for the cryptocoins meme. I can't even tell anymore.

you are doing good job
it's not right time for normies to jump in you could actually help them

no

we need to accumulate more or its all for nothing

Bank of Russia is already considering this.

>we need to accumulate more or its all for nothing

Where the fuck have you been for the last 3 years?

You had plenty of time to accumulate, laggard.

Now it is time to fucking shill this shit to normies to the moon.

I need my 400k$ portfolio to grow 3x to make me a legit cryptomillionaire.

Let's get to it! Plenty of growth ahead of us.

Normies are only gonna use Amazon Coins.

why settle for 7 digits?
its like u want to stay poor.
imagine what u could have in 1-2 years with this growth rate.

They're planning on tying in with Ethereum.

>imagine what u could have in 1-2 years with this growth rate.

>implying I'm not holding for 10 years.

Dude, I'm not selling my bags. I will wait until I can buy my lambo directly with Bitcoin.

I am a very patient man.

but seriously though, what is ethereum? after tons of research i still dont understand it.

will the crypto bubble last that long?

>friends talking about cryptos and how bitcoin is growing so much
>chime in
>"oh I've tried to get into bitcoin but the websites are so sketchy, no wonder it's only used by drug dealers. I invest in stocks instead, can't wait for that 2% yearly returns haha"
>actually making thousands off of shitcoins

Of course not.

It will pop, correct 50%, settle higher, then stale for 3 years, then boom again, repeat ad infinitum.

>implying majority of volume in crypto isn't in Asia
>implying holding off few "normies" that probably wouldn't even buy does anything

Typical Veeky Forums, clueless and megalomaniac.

>mfw i tell people to buy cryptos
>and then proceed to explain how to buy in the most convoluted way possible to scare and intimidate them

normis are great for cripto, they buy high and sell low. Week hands.