DGB stable now, we're going past 3000 sats in the next 4 days

Just giving a heads up. Wanna sell? Go ahead. But I'm telling you, you'll regret it. Haven't you learned from the past?

Other urls found in this thread:

digibytegaming.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't wait, hodling with these iron hands!

BUY MORE DGB.

double bottom inc, buy at support and get ready for the moon

Hold fast

What makes you think the price is stabilizing rather than crashing?

What are our predictions over the immediate time horizon?

>24-48hrs
1,800-2,500

>7th-8th June
3,500-5,000

>9th and 10th June
assuming successful and there is ample media coverage and they strike a few deals, perhaps pushing 10k within a week or so?

after that too hard to say, I expect many booms and crashes until (if) we're on the same size as XEM/XRP/ETH

Whales put up 30 btc sell walls at 1830 ish to aqumulate more. Whales never lose. They are pumping it now.

Just sell whales are slow dumping i sold but if it gives past 3000 imma reeeeee and make 10 rage threads crying about it and give dgb chan half my profit from it

bought 100000 on a lark a couple weeks ago ! 141 sat

Just bought 20,000 more.

if it hits 3000, it will hit 5000.

Okay listen to me, it's gonna break 3k sats 100% certain. You can either buy back, or stick to the rage threads mate.

The question is as to when, I think 5k is a good range prior to the Citi announcement, after that we'll either be to the moon literally or down to 3k-4k

meme triangle alert

that moment when you use a bitcoin ATM to make a transfer of 875 and only 726 comes through on the other end

The good thing about being in such a volatile and new era, the crypto frontier is the insane gains we can expect for another year or so as more and more $$ piles into it

Downside is lack of ease of access, they probably jewed you on some convenience charge BS

are there any hardware DGB wallets

Yes, go to their webiste

It will drop at the end, believe me.

Look at the 1month chart each and every time it pumps, this happens - the ATH holds for a bit, drops, rises again making that same V, holds for a bit, then ultimately drops twice as low as the last drop, which is its new bottom.

Top 14 coin lads

I'm going to kill myself soon

jesus grow a pair of strong hands you coward, it just had two huge peaks, you didn't think it would dip a bit?

More than likely, it's going to go up because of the event on the 9th.

If you want to sell, then just offload it now and showcase your willingness to follow the motto of Veeky Forums, sell low buy high.

Weak handers have no business trading in crypto.

did you actually look at the event or did you just kind of hear about it and latched onto it like a leech?

because that shit is like a tiny little college tier event lmao

It's a slow dump script, idiots. This pattern is intentional. The pump and dumpers have lost control of a profitable trade volume. It's over. Wait for the original price before the highest pump so you can ride the next pump.

>because that shit is like a tiny little college tier event lmao

Imagine your gay ass strats or reddcoins going to this event. Fudders would be shilling their coin to no end. And they rightfully would because it would explode in value (upwards)

Its the only coin right now that literally has a chance to become big ass. No other coin has this chance to prove their worthyness at this very moment.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I first bought in at 40 sats bro, I could sell right now and make 40x my investment, but there's a clear sign for growth.

In any case, after such a big increase, a dip was expected, I'm saying if you can't ride the tide, then don't get in the boat.

>100% Certain.

RRRRRiiiiiiiiggggghhhhtttt.....Nothing is 100%

should I buy into DGB now? I only have about $100 to spend. I'm looking long term instead of quik gains

Yes, wait for the 9th boys

Whale here. Takin' her down to 1350s to reload. Over and out.

gonna fuck that blowhole FAGGOT

Reminder that digibytegaming.com/ is STILL down from last week.

motivate me user.

my hands, while i pretend that they are crafted of hardened steel, thusly they are but wet dogshit

>whale

you're a moron

wt snacks confirmed for Digibyte

Reminder that on the 9th, DigiByte Holdings LTD will make a presentation called “DiguSign” for Citibank. This will take place at once of several Citibank events under the umbrella event “Tech For Integrity Challenge” (T4I). Strategic partners include IBM, Microsoft, Facebook, LTP, PWC, Clifford Chance, and MasterCard.

This coin is gonna go crazy up until the 9th probably.

due to DDOS, mind -- now why would anyone want to be doing that unless it was to keep the price down for selfish reasons?

this is the psychology of effective trading. When you allow your fears to make trades rather than being patient, that's when you lose money.

... I bought at support and now I'm down 500$ just like that

lmfao no way, did you actually fall for a meme line?

Aaaaaand your back up. Unless of course... you sold.

no i didnt but I'm out of this piece of shit

cya tomorrow weakhands mcgee.

yeah

I could of sold last night and made a cool $500 then reupped, does this thinking lead anywhere other than guilt?

Did you feel it was going to dip? No hindsight allowed.
Usually that kind of thinking just makes you feel bad about yourself

I want my iron hands to abuse DGB-chan