Is it worth buying into shitcoins if your initial capital is only 50~ USD?

Is it worth buying into shitcoins if your initial capital is only 50~ USD?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its even better imo, just make damn sure you use that shit on the right coins so you can immediately multiply your investment. don't be uber greedy, but if you land something crazy like xdn has been in the past few days, sell some after reasonable profits and diversify further

granted, this is rather risky, but do you want to make money on 50 dollars or not

Yes. Get experience. Learn how to play it smart. Practice, practice, practice.
And maybe make some beer money for yourself.

I like tasting shit and eating shit, what's so weird about that. I like the way shit tastes!

with that low amount of cash its literally the only possible road to lamboland.

u wont see double or triple a major coin like etc within 24h like dgb yesterday.

so u should buy something cheap but promising.
like ark, sia or ant.

Yes you can. I started at 20 and 3 weeks later am at 500.
You have to be patient and lucky, but it might be worth it.

If you trade rly good, then 500$ in a few months and 5000$ in a year

Definitely worth it. I started with that amount last month and my portfolio is worth around 700 now.

started with 45 in early april and i now have almost a thousand bucks
takes longer to get somewhere but you can't really lose anything

Any tips? All I have is 50 bucks worth of BTC right now

Yes. Also, get a job and put every penny into dgb for a couple of months, then quit.
This is exponential and fast. One more dollar now will mean a couple of Lambos more in a couple of years.

My initial capital was $150 and I've begged and shitcoined my way to like $15,000 this year so far.

I started with 20£ and got scammed out of half of it by changelly and now I have £400 aprox

I've bought 25$ worth of BTC. You guys saying i can send them to Bittrex (based in EU) and buy some altcoins and then triple that?

how

>put 50 dollars in digitbyte
>now1440 dollars

sure why not

Gambling on memecoins

I started with $20, now I have $11k. It isn't too late until your mother is using crypto.

Where do i start? Throw me a bone famaley.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/

I turned about $100 into over 1 Bitcoin in the last month trading shitcoins.
Go on Coinmarketcap and look at coins in the #50 to #200 position (lower market cap easier to multiply)
Look at each coins website or announcement page on Bitcointalk.
How often is the dev updating the project on Github etc? How often are they posting in the thread?
How many people are talking about the project?
Do research and buy some undervalued projects. Put $20 or $50 in every chance you get. In a few months or years it will add up if you pick a good coin.
You can also make money just watching what people are talking about on /biz or other forums and buying early/ selling once the price goes up 10%, rinse repeat.

You're the nicest person on this board
Thanks

Total newfag here

From where to even start?
What are some websites and how to invest money through them?
I have no idea how this works but I want to try.

Ooops had to sage a post yesterday and I forgot it in the name.

You're the best person that explains things comprehensively on this board
Thanks

Thank you user.