Bancor ICO

Bancor ICO,

1. When?
2. Is 1eth (all I have to spare) worth it?

You won't get in. Better to be prepared to buy on liqui

Seconding this
Only whales in, or if you can afford to pay 10eth of transaction fee.
Will still try 5eth personally

They said after the BAT fiasco that they'd put measures in place to avoid the same shitshow. Don't think its good for a company to be owned by so few whales

How exactly does one enter Bancor ico?

Bancor sux. Why would you WANT to get into the ICO...

Lmao is that Harold from neighbours?

Yes if's worth it basically every big ico from the last few months is up +500% or more

They released the ICO date yesterday, June 12 I believe, please check the ANN thread and website before asking here...

Just sent my BTC to the swiss bankjews for the pre-ICO.
I urge you try at least try to get in, with every little bit you have. Bancor is 2017's major gamechanger that could shake up the top 10. ICOs are always risky, but this has huge potential.

U just send eth to the address they'll publish on their website / twitter, it activates a token contract and they send you tokens at a fixed ICO rate

I just got a deposit address from them. I requested a BTC deposit but he sent me an ETH address, you think it's a typo since he went on about how i could choose between converting to ETH now or later?

That's Harold mate, you know it!

So you can dump on market release and buy back on the dip. Free moneys lol

No idea. My mail was "here's you BTC Address ... please notify me after you sent the funds". Nothing about ETH conversion yet.

This yo.

I see. Fucking annoying since it takes at least 24h to get a reply from them, and I don't wanna send eth and risk that it was BTC address they sent me. I just want my money in and be done with it so i can sleep again

I have 150k€ free and I'm new to investing in crypto. Should I just go all in on Bancor?

you'd be extremely lucky to get in

Never put all your eggs in one basket

Is it hard? Do they randomly choose people or how does it work? Someone earlier talked about whales, I believe a 150k investment on one coin would make me atleast a dolphin or another midsized seacreature

I invest in stocks and real estate as well, it's just that I am selling one flat and will be netting 150k. Was thinking if the ICO would be a quick buck without too big risk. Everyone is talking about bancor so much it should skyrocket

Obviously you should be able to see the difference between an eth and btc receiving adress

oh, I missed the K. If you're in Europe you can try going through bitcoin suisse. They charge you 100CHF but that's hardly anything with the money you're putting in

Is it that ETH addresses start with 0x? I have no idea how to tell them apart really

lol bitcoin and ethereum are gonna go on another moon trip.
DO NOT miss out on holding at least one of them..

In the "Place/Date", I accidentally put 6/4/2017 instead of 4.6.2017 and no place, should I slit my wrists?

Yes, ETH addresses start with 0x while BTC adresses start with 1 or 3. Look up the receiving adress on etherscan if you're unsure

i see. thanks

What will be the first exchange I can buy it on? Not that other random bullshit?