Bancor ICO

Ignore the whales shilling their BAT for a moment and consider this, sempai.

The countdown has begun desu.

how exactly do i purchase from crowdsale?

Who cares? Only 100 people will be able to get any

>mfw bitcoin suisse hasnt got back to me

palms are sweaty boyos

Announcement on how it's going to go down is coming this Monday

About what? They emailed me about receiving funds

only eth? that's bad

Will the tokens be immediately available?
I'm inclined to buy into the bitcoinsuisse pre ICO but I'll need some liquidity after when it hit exchanges at 4x
>No I won't sell it all, but might want to recoup my initial investment early

Read the website

me too m8. sent docs yesterday.

BTC Suisse takes like 48hrs to verify, typically 24 hrs to reply email. I'm glad I already locked my ETH early.

bancor was the main one I've been interested in. I also tried for BAT because I knew it would do well and it's already trading at 20 cents. I was very salty desu.

In the "Place/Date", I accidentally put 6/4/2017 instead of 4.6.2017 and no place, am I fucked?

I'm trying to get into it soon, I couldn't find anywhere on the website how to buy.

fucking muricans kek

Actually I'm Finnish and don't know what I was thinking in the hurry. Guess I need to wait 48h to see if I'm good.

HURRY UP AND TAKE MY MONEY YOU SWISS KIKES.

So this can only be bought with BTC Suisse?

can i give 1eth to btc suisse for the pre ico?

>Boarding fee of 100 CHF
>1.5% commission

How does it work? do you just donate them BTC and recieve BANCOR coins when they are released for your donation?

top kek

do i stand a chance clicking on send as soon as i pasted their ETH address? or do i need to pay gas? does the more gas you pay the earlier your transaction gets through?

>Locking the ETH-rate for non-ETH contributions: Once a deposit has been made from the contributor/client and received by BTCSAG, and the deposit is not already in the
form of ETH, the contributor will be contacted by BTCSAG and asked if the client wishes to lock the ETH price. The client is
free to not lock the ETH-price, but wait until a later point.

So one should not lock yes?

Taking the BAT crowdsale as a gauge, it was over in three blocks, just under 30 seconds and everyone that got in paid absurdly high gas fees to make sure their transaction got thru first.
Think >4000 USD in fees alone

So yeah, I'll try my luck with bitcoinsuisse

Sadly, but I have no idea where is eth going now.

So I've got my bancor coins reserved on bitcoin suisse, the whole process took about 3 days. Now ready with popcorn to watch the frenzy on ICO launch day

People buying with Bitcoin Suisse, how much did you buy?

didn't they mention they'll do something about that

Originally put 30 eth in the form, but decided to go big at the last minute, sent them 50 eth once they gave me a deposit address. Accepted without problems.

so my dream of putting 1 eth into this ico is dead?

You can't unless you are a whale.

>bitcoin suisse
>paying a big fee and giving your ID selfie to random people on the internet about crypto stuff
good job, Tim.

is it secure if I send me ID and selfie with ID can someone answer?

>opted to pay with CHF
>five day handling time
>will likely miss guaranteed allocation if I even make it in time for the ICO

can't we ask bancor devs to only allow small fishes for the first hour?

how many bancors will they pay for 1 eth?

was planning on GBP...are you saying BTC/ETH would be quicker than fiat, or is it just CHF that's slow?

1 bancor

poorfag reporting in

200euro go in, i hope i can get a bit of profit DGB and SC already blessed me with 80% returns

one way ticket to the moon and back

$100 taken by bitcoin suisse fee

$100 into ico

congracts, you basically bought 0.3 bancor