Who here actually bought a lambo off of their cryptogains?

Who here actually bought a lambo off of their cryptogains?

Post pic with timestamp for proof

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpremier.com/
autotrader.co.uk/car-search?sort=price-asc&radius=1500&postcode=g38ep&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&make=LAMBORGHINI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not me, but saved this one and hung on the wall

t. 7k usd from 700usd so far, trading since late april

Cool, but a used Gallardo is easily found for the price of a new Audi A4.

>hold 21 btc
>2030
>buy 3 lambos, 3 mansions and 3000 hookers

SEE AT MY TRIPCODE, IT COST 1,000,000$

I could afford one easily by now, but I'm too much of a jew to buy it. I will keep holding my precious coins until they appreciate 10x the value in 10 years.

Then I'm gonna buy 3 lambos.

>cryptogains
I would by a lambo, but I can't find one for 600 bucks.

I'd rather buy a Neo Geo desu

bitpremier.com/

I'd take an island rather than a lambo

>buying an exotic vehicle
>2017
You'll loose thousands of dollars a month just because of deprecation.

>everyone talks about lamboland in Veeky Forums
>no one actually owns one

It was new at the time and actually made the news because Lambo accepted BTC as payment making it the largest BTC payment accepted by any company at that time.

Nice trust fund. Stop trying to act like you're self made.

>Those sugar cookies

autotrader.co.uk/car-search?sort=price-asc&radius=1500&postcode=g38ep&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&make=LAMBORGHINI

Lambo's actually not as much as I thought it was.

Bugatti Veyron however...

WTF they are dirt cheap, well maybe not dirt but pretty cheap for the brand

It's a dumb giganormie purchase

They're cheap for a reason. Enjoy spending money keeping it road worthy

Cuz no one here is making that much money

The car itself is cheap. The insurance would be insane. Where i live its a bright red "STEAL ME" sign, or perhaps a liberal will put an anarchy logo on it.

You don't buy a lambo to sell it. Everytime you purchase food, it goes down it value. Maybe you should stop eating?

Guise what do you think about this investment

Veyrons are so limited they can only gain value, a base model lambo is just a mass product. And the maintence+insurance will be insane. You also have Rolls Royces from the 90s for under 30K but gl when something breaks.

Lambos are a really bad choice.

>mfw I can buy one

thanks Veeky Forums for them cryptogains

You can buy a fucking Yaris and be fine, same with food, you don't eat lobster with champagne everyday do you?

>posts a Shitcati
Today's toppest kek

depends how you maintain/miles you put on it, certain models will retain and appreciate

those are biscuits

How legit could this possibly be? I'm a supporter of BTC but logically how likely is it that these are people who actually see a future in BTC and therefore want to sell for it? Or is it more likely that they're scammers? Or the properties/items are dirty in some way, i.e. stolen or fraudulent?

I wasn't talking about 600 BTC, I was talking about 600
EUR

Well there would be early adopters with more BTC than they could spend, doesn't make sense to keep ones entire net worth in the one place

English muffins, actually

Gallardo is not a real lambo.

Lambos are for the nouveau riche subhuman underclass.

Real wealth buys shitboxes.

Buffet drove a Taurus for most of his life, and recently upgraded to a Lincoln.

>autotrader.co.uk/car-search?sort=price-asc&radius=1500&postcode=g38ep&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&make=LAMBORGHINI

>Mfw Veeky Forums is using it's collective autism to try and buy a 35k dollor car.

this

DO NOT BUY THAT LAMBO. ITS ACTUALLY A TOYOTA CAMRY WITH A BODY KIT.

>Veeky Forums reporting in
But seriously this