WHATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM ?!?!

WHATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM ?!?!

just because we're constantly busting nuts over this shit doesn't mean we have any technical facility with it. Figure your own shit out, newfriend.

>WHATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM ?!?!

that u are too stupid for basic math.

IM LOOSING MONEY WITH EVERY MINUTE

The one who helps me fix this problem gets 0.2 ETH

has 1 eth. sends 1 eth. 2100 gas. now costs more than 1 eth. only has 1 eth

This. Price in your fees. How new are you?

its the same with every amount

Look at your max total spent.

Sending 0.1 to Bittrex worked 20 minutes ago
Now i can't send anything no matter what amount

I just ordered a Nano Ledger S and I hear that the gas prices are fixed for Ethereum and they have not made any changes to that yet.
What would the gas price be for sending 1, 5, 25, 50 or 100 ETH at a time to an exchange from the Nano S ETH Chrome app?

The gas prices are very low
But that matter if u can't send funds

why can't OP send funds? Isn't it because he only has one eth and he's sending a little more than 1 ETH?

I have !!6ETH!!!
more people seem to have the same problem

I mean it's doing you a favour cause you'd be a fool to not HODL ETH. But this does concern me as I have a lot more ETH than that and plan to hold it all on one of these devices next month.

MISSED OUT ON SELLING MY ETH AT ATH
FUCK U LEDGER S

update, OP? Were you able to send them?

No
restarted my pc
disconnected the ledger and put it back in
nothing seems to work
waiting for an answer from their support team

did you enter the address properly?

yes i checked it like 100 times

Why don't you just send it from MyEtherWallet?

if you are on a computer that does not have the ledger software installed or it's not working at the moment you could use MyEtherWallet to send and check your ethereum. Turn off browser support before doing it though.

reply nigger. It worked, didn't it? Just go to myetherwallet.com and select nano ledger with it plugged in.

worked

was it nice & easy? I have a wallet arriving next month. Would you recommend it now after I showed you that?

yes i would
this was the first time it didn't work

Awesome. What gas price did you set the ETH to btw?

21000 to send 6.5 to bittrex

By the way, did you have to disable browser support on your device before using MEW or no?