Digimon

abandon ship its sinking

Other urls found in this thread:

techforintegritychallenge.com/
minethatdigi.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
kek.gg/i/t_cW-.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my biz bros would never sell were in this for the long haul we firmly believe in microsofts ability to integrate this into minecraft

>a currency that can only be traded with other currencies giving it no funcion at all
>only niche thing is the ability to mine through vidya
yeah, no shit it's sinking, it's functionless

>Bought at 600sat
I'm comfy, thanks.

Stay strong my digibros, don't sell!

guys stop selling

weak hands gtfo. Hit 10 Cents within a month, gonna laught at all those weak hands. screencap this

It formed a double top. Shit is fucked.

Hodl for life. But for real, when you sell you are missing mad gainz

getting dumped hard, itll reach one cent before 10 cents

Hold or be mad in the end

Oh i bet you're that myriad shill that constanty talks shit about DGB

Be honest, how much would you have made if you havent sold?

i love it when the weak hand mcgees dump their coin when whales push the price down by adding in 0.003 or 0.004 orders lol.

you guys fall for anything lmao, no wonder whales pinch all your money.

Too many people cashing out to buy used luxury cars. It will dip and the then spike again in a week or two.

This, same shit as last week.

>FUD
>1$ per coin
>you will regret selling this
>don't be mad at the end
Save the rest of your money and dump this memecoin. Maybe you even be able to afford 2008 Ford Focus instead of Lamborgini

I'll 5x my DGB if it ever hits 1500 again

>2700% growth in a month
>drop by 25%
>HURR GOYS ITS FINISHD IS FALLING DOWN

wat is correction? It wouldn't be able to sustain its growth without that dip, good for daytraders if they managed to get out at the ATH. I think there's support forming around 1700, it'll go sideways for a while and then jump up again, moon imminent if Friday goes well.

Got mine at 100sat, not daytrading. I don't mind the dip.

bouth at ATH xD kill me

no u

never buy at an ATH nigga, you have to follow the natural ecosystem of a crypto cycle.

you wait til its dip after a huge increase in price, this is usually seen when theres huge sell orders, this is weak handers dumping their coins, daytraders panic selling.

typically the big fish who observe the average price it maintains at strike, the whales come in and swallow up the stacks the baby daytraders and weak handers willingly give up and the price starts accumulating again.

>no u

I NEVER SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT IN

YOU TOLD ME WE WERE GOING TO 3000

>itll reach one cent before 10 cents

what did he mean by this?

>sell now
>buy even more when it dips hard
>sell when it moons after 9th

tell me why this won't work

It will work. Cucks are selling their bags because a couple hundred sat dip after a 1500 sat gain is too much to bear

now it's around 4.5cents
it'll go down to one cent, and then rebounce back surpassing its old ATH up to 10 cents.

are you fucking retarded dude?

Kill yourself fudder

>bought at 115 sats

Thank lil baby Jesus that it dipped. I sold at 2500 after buying in at 600. Hoping it'd go down this low.

My exact strategy. At this point I just hope everyone gets weak hands and the fucking thing sinks to 800sat or something.

Anyone who tells you where the price of a coin will reach is a raging faggot.

>getting this mad

crypto has this board on the edge all the time

Wow you posted this thread last night when it was "sinking" too didn't you?
It's getting old you newfags.

It's bouncing. Gainz sooner than later ladies. Stock up.

soooo i buy moar nao yes?

Not buying Augur (rep) right now

biz pls..

same thing every fucking week :the thread

nah mate we'r going outa the milkyway

People are just profit taking, a coin with the market cap of DGB should never be a top coin on volume

9th and 10th of June at Citi is when shit gets real, expect 5k-6k prior and we'll be above 10c if all goes well afterwards

If it crashes below 1400 I'll throw my self off of my commieblock.

Microsoft isn't integrating this into minecraft... Where do you people get this shit?

DGB Devs are opening a single minecraft server where they're paying players. That's literally it.

Once it launches and people realize they didn't do any research on this meme then it's going to plummet hard.

That said, I'm holding mine until then while more retards like you fomo.

can someone post the dgb JUST dude

>tfw bought at 1300 and sold at 1700

bought some at 1696, did i do good?

nah it was the dgb mascot with the JUST hair

surely someone here has it

H00000001D

>All those mad nocoiners when june 9 arrives and literally blasts us holders into pluto

What, did you just sell now?
You really think it's just going to die off after this? Get real. Why not sell at the peak since you were surely expecting it to crash?
Maybe, maybe not. I expect more of a dip but either way it won't matter compared to the gains that have yet to come.

i'll buy more when it goes below 1400

>I'm so confident that my memecoin will win City tech contest for no particular reason

what happens june 9th?

Good goy, at least you're taking risks.
Nobody is betting on that to increase the price newfag.

feel free to google "june 9th digibyte" at any time user

Traditional changing of the bag holders ceremony

When your average gamer gets a whiff that MICROSOFT is PAYING them to PLAY VIDEO GAMES this thing is going to explode.

Big picture you autist.

>Its literally the only coin right now that actually has the chance to become the biggest shit next to the top dogs

Hard to mathematic right.

Whether they do good or bad or whatever happens. June 9 is where this coin is the biggest. And depending on what happens, it could go very well higher.

Yep. Sunday traders....

The day you line up your new cars

June 22nd

myriad doing pretty well at the moment. and it turns out everything that guy says is true.

Its sunday and obviously must correct after a drastic moon phase like this. It's healthy, but uncomfortable

FUCK YOU, WE'RE ALL GONNA LOSE OUR MONEY AND DIIIIE. GAME OVER, MAN, GAME OVER.

what is on june 9th?

I'll tell you guys a nice story. I never even cared about or liked dgb. Then one day, like a month ago, some user made a thread saying he'd give 10,000 dgb to first person who got trips. The winning user was,me, and op surely did deliver. Granted dgb at that time was sitting at like 250 or 300, but because of that generous user and how dgb has mooned since, I now have sworn loyalty and made an oath to never ever sell it regardless of what happens. I will serve and protect dgb for the rest of my days

i think the rally is slowly starting right now. back to 2000 within 4 hours, i guess, then if hype maintains up to 2500 and perhaps push past that 24 hr high.

Hands off my dgb

There is a Citibank presentation the 9th and a minecraft server launch at 10th.

For reference:
techforintegritychallenge.com/

minethatdigi.com/

on the 9th, DigiByte Holdings LTD will make a presentation called “DiguSign” for Citibank. This will take place at once of several Citibank events under the umbrella event “Tech For Integrity Challenge” (T4I). Strategic partners include IBM, Microsoft, Facebook, LTP, PWC, Clifford Chance, and MasterCard.

Literally the only coin (right now) that has the chance to get big. Youd have to be braindead to sell

kek the fake hype has been played as long as it can. normies have realized it will amount to nothing

LOL like your bullshit will change their minds I have them under my control they won't even remember this thread happened watch.

Bill gates
steve jobs
elon musk
minecraft
valve

yes goyim sell!

>selling at the diip
I hope you faggots are not that retarded.

BACK TO 2K BOYS !!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DID I SELL

You said you were going to buy back. Why did you sell at a dip anyway? Even if you bought lower.
Oh well, buy back in soon.

>market volume still 30 mil
>almost 10 mil from where it was a week ago
>only .04 cents as opposed to .02-.03 cents

I really don't understand why you'd fall for both the FOMO and FUD in the same week lol.

I trade on bittrex btw forgot that part

As all the moons come together
It has been summoned from one year of slumbering
These men are bravely facing onwards
They race against the whales of china along their journey to lamboland

Entangled like a chain; they're bind
Gains have become intertwined
Destiny being a Lambo light

(So stand up! So stand up! So stand up!)
Shooting over the sky
(All buy now! All buy now! All buy now!)
Bags filled with your pride (DGB! DGB! DGB!)
(Can't break you down! Can't break you down! Can't break you down!)
With your satoshi divine
Your gains will fly free
If you hold proud!

They are undaunted by the hourglass
Now who will be the one to shed the Lambo light again
The heavy hope to gain even more in the future
Pressing on, the moon rocket crusaders

Gaining for love; for life
Trying to protect in the strife
But the gains of fate were dealt

(So stand up! So stand up! So stand up!)
Over walls we will go
(All buy now! All buy now! All buy now!)
Overthrowing your foes (DGB! DGB! DGB!)
(Can't break you down! Can't break you down! Can't break you down!)
Looking into your growth
You'll pave a new lambo road
If you hold proud!

I absolutely fucking love this

BECAUSE YOUR HANDS ARE WEAK AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BUY A LAMBO

Why are DGB memes so fucking great ?

Why the other coins so boring in comparison ?

LOOK EVERYONE THIS WILL BE YOU IF YOU SELL DGB

>pussies cant even hold for a week

god just give it to me

lol you're retarded if you think normies even know about DGB, ETH, or any other cryptocurrency other than BTC. Most normies I've talked to have said "isnt bitcoin illegal"

>oh no I see a sliver of red for DGB

SELL SELL SELL OMG DGB SCAM BACK TO 500 SATS OMG

that's a lovely pussy

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

BECAUSE YOU DID NOT HOLD

>literally bought all in this morning

>ywn have an aryan goddess girlfriend like taytay

Guys I think this time it's really sinking

kek.gg/i/t_cW-.png

LOOK AT ALL THE SELL ORDERS

what is it about dgb that makes it harder to sell than any other coin

Amazing

ITT weakhands realizing they cant drive a lambo with weak hands

>link to an image on an imageboard
not gunna click that lad

Lol, price rebound inbound

Shes not bad but ariana grande is the one who opened the path for us plebs to digibytes

Are you niggers retarded? DGB has gone up 1800% in 3 weeks.

>muh why isn't it going up constnatly
>muh why did it go down slighty
>muh DGB is dead sell now

Fucking retards, investing is clearly not for you.

Some people have goals of when they sell, some people need money, some people panic sell when they see a dip, some people view dips as opportunities to buy in, and some people HOLD. This is what accounts for the steady rise, it won't be perfectly smooth you fucking idiots.

This is a bullmarket at least for another 3 years. Holders win in a bull market, remember that. DGB is not a top 15 coin... let that sink in and just enjoy your fucking money. It will go to 50 cents in a few weeks and those of you with weak hands will commit suicide.

>DGB is not a top 15 coin

It will literally be top 8 by Thursday. If that piece of shit ETC can get up there, so can DGB.