XVG update for the ones on the fence

Just in case you are wondering what to expect and whether or not to buy or hold, keep in mind the following:
>XVG electrum server came online just now
> Dev is releasing a whitepaper sometime between now and this time tomorrow
>XVG is being added to 3 major services over this coming week.

This is straight from the dev himself, so you choose what to do with this info. Hope people make sweet gains off of this.

I plan on dumping all my BAT once I make a decent percentage, then going all in to xvg

I honestly can't fathom when faggots don't provide a source and just say "do what you want heh" after writing all of that stuff, literally just makes me want to do the opposite of your "advice".

Now is also the best time to buy, these 140 ranged dips might not last for long

Honestly, I think BAT has $1-2 potential, so it might be worth keeping around, but now would probably be the time to get in on XVG before it moons over the news.

You don't want to buy when the next big green candles are there, you wan't to buy right now. It will go so fast when it stars

tfw i bought at 49 sat, thought i was a dumbass and i was about to be an eternal bagholder.

>mfw its dipping to 140

I honestly can't fathom when faggots don't evenread the ANN thread on bitcointalk and the website where all that stuff is written, literally just makes me think you are 15 years old

what he
said is known by everyone who monitors verge even a little bit. You want to be spoon-fed super crazy x10000 hacker insider tips on Veeky Forums and thinks it's legit if he provides a link which you will probably not even follow anyway since you're so lazy?
Be grateful that the man just summed up what the currently outlook for XVG is; check the common sources to see for yourself, judge.

Don't sperg out on me bagholder, that kind of attitude doesn't do you any favors to attract more buyers.

It's not advice, just me sharing info with the community. You chose what to do with the info you with the risks and rewards being yours.

thanks user, I just got in at 142

got in at 7 sats

with only 34 USD though, but still
>3499,77% gains

>mfw $37 dollars transforms into $1190

Haha what the fuck is this shit?

Man, I don't like this dip. Not because I think it will stay there but because I didn't sell at 180 so I could buy more at this level

well done idiot

Tfw your major holding is at 72 sats
Tfw secondary at 145

Tfw hope it drops to 60

I GOT SCAMMED AGAIN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOOK HOW FAR IT FELL FUCKKK

don't be so impatient, that's how you lose money. I bet you're thinking of selling "to save what you have left"

WEAK
HANDS

if i had just sold I couldve rebought, but im so scared about it rising again. just cant tell. Thats how I lost all my dgb, waiting for the dip then it shot thru the fucking roof

this coin WILL rise. it might take a day or two but it will break 200, sell at 180 earliest imo

depends when you bought

Update to the info:
>Whitepaper will be out this time tomorrow
>Tuesday we will get confirmation and specifications about the 3 major services
>i2p/tor electrum will be back up by tonight