I hope you buy the dip

I hope you buy the dip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cant buy the dip coz all in already for 3 weeks :)

this

I like to hold and watch my profits while I do useless shit.

This is literally the next ethereum

In today on Waves, BAT and Augur (REP).

you are shilling this shitcoin in every single thread

I'M IN, DID I MAKE IT!!!

You made it user, HODL for a year and you'll be rich. I expect we'll be looking at a few billion market cap by this time next year.

If it reaches $76 that would make me a millionaire :) pretty cool idea. Hope it's gonna work, gotta stay realistic though

Damn son, it needs to get close to $800 for me

Just bought it for 110 euros. Shits better be hot waves

This is a great coin. This and strat are the backbones of my portfolio

Selling all my Waves!!!
It is confirmed Waves is a scam.

youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA

I might be crazy but looking at the chart for waves, I think it might dip a bit lower.

i dont wanna watch it all, whats it all about?

??

Wait Sasha isn't the coder?

The fuck who codes waves then?

He's like "I'm not a coder, I'm a business man" then he talks gibberish about being involved with using Java and neural networks.

Holy shit I'm fucking out.

Not crazy though...I thought the same. Scary shit.
I really hope it doesn't break through the 1800 level...there is no close resistance level after that.

Why the fuck is the fat guy not wearing a shit. Also this video is like 9 months old...so yeahhhhhhh

9 months old

I remember when this video was being cited as the reason why waves will never make it. Now waves is top 10 on cmc and it's not even on polo

When waves hits polo, its game over for nocoiners.

yeah but when?

Was gonna buy some more after I get access to some more BTC this coming week but it just kept going up over the weekend. Should I jew out and hope it drops to 180k before buying again?

There's a 80btc buy support at 190k on Waves DEX, it will never drop past 190k anytime soon

Buy now. It's at $4.91. I've been keeping my eye on it all week and it doesn't dip lower than this. Now is a good time to buy.

yes

Lol this stupid video. The interviewers are nocoiners who are just saying, "isn't this a copy of Bitcoin, why do we need other coins?" They have no idea waves has tech different than Bitcoin. They have no clue that the top 10 coins are all different coin based technologies. So stupid.

How do I buy it? I have Bitcoin and a waves wallet, can I just use shapeshift? Also does anyone have a decent graph website that has waves? Like cryptowat.ch

there is a bitcoin address on your waves wallet that you can send btc to.
then you can just buy directly through the DEX, no need to use intermediary exchanges if you just want the btc/waves pairing.

Can't find it in my Android app. There's only a waves adress

You need the light wallet chrome extension

Waves light app?

20k sat increase
4 hours

Leaving orbit now

See you at the next dip nocoiners

waves light client yeah

I got it but now I can't buy waves in the client. It keeps giving me an error window saying Error! Order has not been created

Just buy on Bittrex if the WAVES DEX is giving you trouble

weird I had no problems using DEX, but I guess just follow 's advice

I already sent my bitcoin to my WAVES account, so I kinda need it to work with the WAVES DEX. I'll try later.

Also maybe I messed up during the login process? I simply entered the seed for my waves wallet (the word sequence) but nothing else. Does this count as a full login with which I can buy waves too? Or do I need more?

Its gonna pump hard this coming week.

Why should I invest in WAVES instead of WINGS

why? its already pumped

I'll invest this if someone can explain to me what's unique about? What it does that ETH, Stratis or UbQ don't?

I would recommend everybody to watch this video!
People who invested in this are going to see their money burned.

Sasha Ivanov is a known scammer who has ripped a lot of people of.

>samefagging on a board with IDs

Have you watched the video?
See how the founder of Waves gets caught that he is running a scam.

Hope you did some investigation on Sasha Ivanov does not look very good.

Scammers going to be scammers

>Beware!

someone give me a timestamp to jump to. no way im watching a full hour of these fatass clowns