FORGIVENESS THREAD

This is where we forgive ourselves about bad sells and missed opportunities. We forgive ourselves so we can move forward.

I forgive myself for converting all my ETH into ETC... when ETH was at $130... just because someone on twitter convinced me to.

i forgive myself for jumping in on Omni as it was mooning, gettting out at the peak, then getting back in to ride the waves, only to end up losing 40% of everything. before i went to bed i decided to move everything to zcash cuz i thought the chinese were gonna fuck me over, instead I woke up to a new Omni high, while I was holding the bad on Zcash. its ok desu, you learned from that mistake.

I will no forgive that cunt who told me to sell stratis when it was $1-$2 just because he's a nigger.

lesson learned.

I forgive myself for not going all in on ETH when it was 85 dollars. I still put a lot in, but it eats me up that I could have put in a lot more in.

I forgive myself for being okay making more conservative moves and only making about 20% a week with my 0.1 BTC.

I forgive myself (and kraken) for having lost 400€ and then 1000€ by margin trading ETH way too aggressively.

Hopefully I learned a lot.
I'm now back on tracks making more money than ever

crypto jewda did that to you right?

also i forgive my self for selling 2 mil dgb at 300 sat, i forgive myself for selling 600k xby at 400 sat

i forgive myself for being a filthy fucking nocoiner for all these years despite having multiple internet friends begging me to get into btc and eth. i still have time to make money

I did it to myself. I can take responsibility for my own fucking mistakes.

(...but yes, crypto yoda)

ahahahahhahahahah this made me kek

I forgive myself for selling my ETC too early. I bought at $5 and sold before the first pump.

I forgive myself for sell 700 of the 800 eth I bought at 10 dollars that would be worth piss load of money right now.

i forgive myself for buying vox and selling xby at a fourth of its current value

i forgive myself for selling dgb at 650

i forgive myself for buying the tops

i forgive myself for not having the balls to get in sooner

Had 18k DGB at 119. Sold at 600

I forgive myself for gambling away 200 BTC on online blackjack years ago..

I can only forgive myself if I learn how to not fuck up again

but I need to forgive myself for selling rdd at 50 and not holding. I kNOW it'll hit 500 sat by end of june but I just wanted to daytrade my meagar capital to make some more money for more rdd. It backfired and I went from 4 mil rdd to having just $800 in bitcoin

someone plz help

Apparently, the universe has not yet forgiven me..

I forgive myself for holding all my coins.

Of course in hindsight, there were always opportunities to sell and buyback in, but I still think it's a massive risk.

I forgive myself for buying Litecoin at 36 € and selling ETH at 85 €

Don't feel bad about that, for every guy who sold at a peak is a hundred that sold way too early

I forgive myself for buying POSW and thinking it would one day make me rich

I will never forgive myself

I forgive noone and nothing. i am the embodiment of revenge and the chosen one REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

would you believe I typed out each individual E?

I forgive myself for being a faggot and moving to germany forcing me to be without internet for weeks due to slow europoor service, causing me to miss out on all the Pump and dumps like XBY, DGB, RDD, XVG, and so forth. I almost bought 1,000,000 DGB but was rushed out of my Sublet before I could set up new wallets and shapeshift.

I forgive myself.

Thank you everyone.

I forgive myself for getting everything set up to buy 200 btc back when they were $6.25 a piece, but couldn't get the courage to ask my parents to let me take money out of my bank account for it,

Hahaha it's funny cause it's true

Holy shit, this is hardcore.

i forgiveyswlf for selling my eth for siacoin yesterday

My biggest regret in this whole deal is not getting in months sooner than when I did. I browsed Veeky Forums regularly around January this year but was way too pensive about cryptos. Other smaller regrets include:
>Bought RDD at 8 and sold at 13 after it stagnated
>Sold off XVG at ~50 when I got tired of bagholding
>Didn't abuse the rises and falls of ETH over the past few weeks
And the worst:
>Bought DGB at 730, it crashes, sold off at 733 after a week of painful bagholding, bought back in at around ATH at 2500.

I'll try to forgive myself for being an impatient shitlord and learning how to actually fucking hold and recognize when the market is either bullish or bearish. Learn from my mistakes, NEVER buy at ATH, NEVER buy when a coin is falling heavily in price, and NEVER get too impatient when bagholding.

I forgive myself for buying Voxels, Solarcoin and Musicoin

I forgive myself for buying all the pennynigger pharma shit and gold ETFs /rhg/ tricked me into buying.

trying to forgive myself for buying ETH at 6$ in 2016 and selling on 20$ same year.

That was the worst period of my life, including financially, so it was kinda justified back then.

I forgive myself for selling DGB at 680 sats.

I FORGIVE MYSELF FOR BEING A DEGENERATE AND HAVING SPENT COUNTLESS BTC ON STUPID SHIT. ONLY HOLD FROM HERE ON OUT.

I can't forgive myself for not buying BTC at few $
I can't forgive myself for buying BTC at 90 and sell them at 400
I can't forgive myself for buying only 3 ETH at 13$ when i had 3000€ in my hands
Sorry fellas, i can't forgive myself. I'm a moron, i want to die.

I forgive myself for buying SIA at 640 sat and DGB at 2050 sat.

I do believe both of these will go up in the future so I'll HODL, but it's still painful

After cryptoyoda recommended etc, I knew he was full of shit. Followed him before.

Its OK - can send them to me, that will make you feel better

Used to have like 60 eth but sold it all shortly before or after the DAO fiasco. Would've been like 12k euro now.

keep it up lad

i forgive myself for panic selling during the most recent big dip. my hands will never be that weak ever again.

I forgive myself for buying into ETH at $60 and not sub $1. I would be a millionaire.

Shhh shh... It's ok.

Hug your screen to embrace user

But I forgive myself for that, of course.

kek

i sold verge for 12

I made $40k with DGB on cryptoyoda's advice. Can't toyota the yoda.

Goddamn that's dumb. The Lord won't forgive you for that.

I forgive myself for not buying bitcoin when it was cheaper and not holding litecoin when it was < $3 :(

I forgive myself for not investing money when I first heard of Bitcoin even though I lived at home and had disposable income.

I forgive myself for selling Redd too early

I bought 0.5 BTC at 5 sats, and sold at 20 sats

I feared it was going to follow the same trajectory as POSW, but I learned a valuable lesson

I forgive myself for selling DGB at 52 at a loss.
I forgive myself for not buying DGB when it was 100 sat.
I forgive myself for selling FLO at 830.
I forgive myself for buying XRP at 17k.
I forgive myself for not trading waves.
For these and all the sins of my past life I am truly sorry

I forgive myself for panic selling 2.5 btc when it was $400 just because I was new to the game and didn't know how to hodl.

I forgive myself for selling half my ETH/BTC when it crashed 30% last week then buying back when it went back up again... Still sold at a minor profit at least

I forgive myself for buying acid at 50BTC in 2012 and being scammed
I forgive myself for selling xby at 700 sats and rebuying it at 1255