What is Veeky Forums favorite Civilization to play?

What is Veeky Forums favorite Civilization to play?

Venice is comfy.

Reminder that half of the names on Swedens list arnt swedish.

Reminder that Germanys city list does not include historically important cities like Königsberg

Babylon

>Brazil
>Civilization
Pick one

The Jew is very fun to play
But I think my all time favorite is Brazil for the cultural victories

>Based tier
Ethiopia, Poland, Zulu
>Good tier
England, France, Greece, Iroquois, Carthage, Celts, Maya, Indonesia, Morocco, Portugal, Inca, Korea
>Okay tier
America, Arabia, Aztecs, China, Japan, Rome, Russia, Songhai, Huns, Dutch, Brazil, Shoshone, Babylon, Mongolia, Polynesia
>Shit tier
Egypt, Germany, India, Ottomans, Persia, Siam, Austria, Byzantium, Sweden, Assyria, Denmark, Spain
>Useless unless controlled by a player tier
Venice

any questions?

ROOOOME

>Byzantine Empire
>Shit tier
Fuck you

Japan. The combat bonus is kind of OP for human players vs AI's.
Every other civ is kinda dependent on map.

Venice or Russia

You clearly are clueless. Arabia is amazing for the oil bonuses alone. Then you add there bazaars and you can sustain some of the largest armies in the game. Also India is loads of fun just trying to make massive cities.
Japan's Samurais are incredible.
China is arguably the best cig in the game. Russia and Germany are great so are the Huns. Seriously did you purposefully fuck your list up? Cause I'm just getting started calling bullshit.

How do you not get fucked over by happiness in this game?

Every time i get more than three cities and my population starts really growing, it starts decreasing exponentially

Ideologies, happy buildings, and trading luxuries

Ottoman is shit tier but Egypt is god tier. I don't get what this guy was thinking

In the game that i am playing this is 80% of my work, i have cities and roads scattered all over the continent just to get my hands on some luxury resources, and have i think three monuments dedicated to happiness.

It just feels like its unwinnable fight, the happiness will always decrease as my population increases. It is getting pretty annoying. There should be some way to make it secure at least for a while.

I still don't get how could they fuck up Austria's and Poland's symbols so bad.

????

Maya, Arabia, and Poland are top tier

>Ethiopia, Poland, Zulu
Three African countries, why?

So Veeky Forums
Base game or Vox Populi?

The first one.

Vox Populi 100%. Gazebo is the best thing to happen to Civilization...ever. Even if cultural victory is too easy atm.

>started Latin American history course
>indigenous getting rekt all over the place
>play as Spain on the map where everyone starts on one continent
>tfw you found four new cities with conquistadors and burn down everyone else's
>tfw nobody can spread religion to your cities because of UA
>play as Spain in M2TW: Americas
>tfw recuriting thousands of natives to fight
>mfw

Reminder: nobody cares

I've beaten deity with:

Japan, England, Shoshone, Venice, Zulu and Spain (lucky strike). So they are clearly the best civs. If you cant beat deity, you're not allowed to talk.

Diety is beatable with every civ, even one without unique units/buildings/passives. iirc it's multiplayer that determines the tier list since even diety is only hard due to starting resources; you're still playing against a map full of retards with no strategy.

>Maya
>merely good tier
Getting a science bonus that early on from a baseline building is fucking nuts. Reminder that they had to nerf France and the Maya because culture and Long Count were fucking overpowered.

>Rome is okay
>Byzantines are shit
t. someone who hasn't used Cataphracts or Legionaries.

Poland is god emperor tier for unknown reasons. They be cool.

Otherwise Science heavy Korea and Babylon is my favorite pick. I tend to avoid people who need to go to war to make use of their bonus like Japan or fucking Denmark. Seriously why does Denmark even exists.

>Königsberg
In their defense, it's probably to avoid shitstorms since it's Russian now, it would be like putting Fiume among the Italian city names.

Alpha Centauri, if that counts.
Otherwise i'm going to play IV or II. Might even be able to get my dad to join in with me.

poland is op desu

Why did they make America so fucking shit? Manifest Destiny should have allowed for boosted Settler production that doesn't stop city growth, as well as maybe a reduced cultural penalty for number of cities, not a bonus to sight and border growth. It makes more sense historically and actually gives them some edge.

Reminder that Civ is a cartoon board game.

Russians

Just keep expanding peacefully and when the autistic AI denounces and declares war roflstomp them and full annex

Eventually everyone declares war on you

But it's okay because you never started a single one of the wars

I figured they should have something related to the "Melting Pot" and immigration. Like they would get a population boost or added great person generation when any other civ has 0 or negative happiness.

Because America is a shit empire

Why does India get Gandhi?

¨That mofo did absolutely nothing for our country other than to divide it.

Gandhi should by replaced by Chandragupta Maurya

Byzantium.

>Civ V
Get real man. Civ IV is the only Civ.

Because America IS shit

I like Aztecs and Assyria the most. Spain and Portugal are cool too.

I still play Civ 4.

Favorite civs to play are Japan (they were WAY better in the vanilla version, though), Inca, Aztec, France (LouisXIV and Napoleon are both a lot of fun) and India (Asoka usually. Ghandi doesn't really gel with me for some reason)

My highest scoring games are with Inca and India though.

I prefer 4 as well. Mostly because V didn't come with Religion which was fucking retarded

Build smaller empires. I'm usually at double digits happiness and get stuck in a perpetual Golden Age

Why is Arabia represented with a Turkish symbol?

>this entire thread
do you even nqmod

Civ 4? Fucking plebs, Civ 3 is the best. Those horrible 2D graphics are unbeatable. Everything after Civ 3 has been degenerate nonsense.

>Reminder that half of the names on Swedens list arnt swedish.

this
have the real chart

It's an Islamic symbol

Mongolia isn't a DLC civ, it's part of the vanilla pack.