CloakCoin

It's mooning lads, get on the rocket!

Listed on Bittrex with the biggest % gain!

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoping.tech/?i=3982
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmmm

and why would you want to get in now?

could be the next Dash or Monero, in BCT thread vid they claim large corporations are looking into it...

Its like you dont like bags bro, anyway pajeet needs money for curry BUY BUY BUY

this. now it is dumping time.

Thanks for the tip. I don't quite understand how their transactions can be truly anonymous but I'll look into it further when I have the time.

YES ANONS BUY BUY BUY

You faggots can go on trying to get your lambo by buying 1 sat coins and raging like "were are muh gainz" or actually invest in some more or less legit coins. There is a reason for prices set at a certain level.

if market cap goes to 5B, disregarding inflation, one cloak coin would be worth 1000 dollars...

Volume is increasing rapidly. 50 btc added in the last 10 min on bittrex.

I doubled my money by buying in 1 hour ago. Just saying.

where did you get the info to get in before the pump? I'm not chasing moonshots - want to be in my seat while on the ground.

he's part of a group doing PNDs and getting people to buy thir bags

literal scumbags

the pingbot had sensed it too

i could have gotten in on the pump ride

fuck

another user shilled it like 3 hours ago
holy fucking kek, EVERY Altcoin is basically a PND. The mission is to get in while it is shilled. Also it is pumping again after a short dip, just saying.
what is a pingbot, please enlighten me, user?

no im not enlightening you, you're saying every coin is a pnd

100 btc volume was added in the last 30min

that's what I'm saying. You are aware that the price increases with more people buying?

I want this pingbot pls

cryptoping.tech/?i=3982 get your ping bot here it will telegram you when it detects pumps. Works like a charm.

you don't understand PND and that there are groups dedicated to hype up shitcoins to sell them on innocent souls

I do understand, and of course it is a more than questionable way to make money. But I am, like most anons here at the moment, just trying to get a small piece of the cake. Aren't you as well?

i'm not in a dedicated group to fuck over people like me

i got dumped on early on, i was fooled by pnd niggers, thankfully it was with 0.3 btc that i managed to recover later, but it slowed my momentum considerably

There are groups? Knock Knock motherfuckers I want in.

you need to be a whale to get in

up again