Is this accurate? Asking about the Hitler claims

Is this accurate? Asking about the Hitler claims.

>american education

tragic

Hans Massaquoi was a mulatto in the Hitler youth, he was told by the SS as a teenager that he would be useful to the Reich during German colonization efforts in Africa after the war with the USSR was over.

It looks like a not very well written scenario of a slow totalitarian takeover done step by step written specifically to suit moder political arguments against Trump while using Hitlers name for effect.

Hitler and his movement never hidden their agenda. Their were openly advocating totalitarianism long before they came to power and the Mein Kampf with its race theories and geopolitical revanshism was written and publicised in the 20s.

>Jews
>people of color

And another thing, I must be the only black person who hates that term. One step away from being called a colored person

He didn't silence scientists and government employees unless they were a political opponent.

He didn't slaughter people for being non-christian or having a different color, he targeted specific groups like jews and gypsies.

Every politician usees the same strategies as Hitler. Comparisons between Trump and Hitler are apt, but then so are comparisons between Obama and Hitler or any other high ranking politician, including your favorites. Anyone who rises to a position with authority over millions is invariably a sociopath, if they have convinced you they are a good person that only means the propaganda is working.

>trump is literally Hitler
>again
>a.gain.

This person clearly knows nothing about pre-WW2 Germany and is just making shit up based on what they've heard about Nazis.

There is no way for one man to gain such power in American political system. The deep state is just too influental.

If these rubes understood anything about America's political system or about history these sorts of comparisons would never happen.

>non-christians;
The nazi party was a retarded coalition of deists, atheists, paganboos, protties and some catholics.
Not to mention Hitler was a bit of an islamboo and supported middle easterner islamists, and persecuted clergymen that stood up to his madness.

No asians I know, including myself, like that term either.

Do millenial nufucks mean to say that the world is divided between White people (hurr) and """PoC"""?

Veeky Forums was saying the exact same things about trump when the "knew" Hillary was going to win

All white people are pol tier in their minds. The only difference is that leftists have a secular messiah complex towards the lesser beings.

To keep things Veeky Forums related the first instance of this kind of thing that I know of happened in the USA when Andrew Jackson ran a campaign on appealing solely to the newly enfranchised lower class, while being known for his impressive record as a General removing Indians from the south. The idea of a Noble Savage being ruthlessly exploited who needed saving from the brutish culturally empty white man became an endemic strain in US politics around opposition to him.

There was always a resentment in New England to the provincials who were continually expanding into the frontier. As the US grew, their power was diluted with every new wave of country rustics sent in to Washington. The battles along this ideological front line extend into today. Formerly New England vs everyone else, now New England and the west coast vs everyone else.

It has never been and will never be about the brown people.

>people of color
Why do Ameriblubbers insist on applying their colonial meme lingo to European matters? How many negroes even were in Germany, 10k max in the Rhineland?

>It has never been and will never be about the brown people.
Why would an ingroup put the interest of an outgroup before their own? It's illogical and cucked.

People are fucking retarded. Trump isn't Hitler, he's Paul von Hindenburg. When the REAL Hitler 2.0 comes the cucks will beg Trump to save them from him.

Fake story.
Mulattos were not allowed in the Hitler Youth.

>Trump isn't Hitler, he's Paul von Hindenburg.

No. Trump has no analog in that era or any era of Germany. Trump is a less competent Silvio Berlusconi.

But leftists at this time already have done all the steps
They own the media.
They silence goverment workers who defect with suicide by cia
They rudicule everyone with opposing worldviews instead of talking (which lead to built up anger releasing in the form of trump and brexit)
They commit hate crimes but they refuse to recognise them as such.
They have declared that progressive values are superior and call on the evil whitey and such
How can they have so little self awareness?

Apparently so, but it's not just our generation parroting that shit. I've heard Gen X and Boomers say PoC as well.

The funny thing is Hispanics are considered a race via "PoC" standards, when they aren't even a race. There are white Cubans paler than any white person I've met swearing they're not white just because they're Cuban. Am I not black just because I'm Jamaican?

what was germany's political climate like around that time, that the population was so 'accepting' (can't think of a better word) of an openly totalitarian leader?

Economy so bad they burned money because it was worth less than wood

>Nazi Germany
>"People of Color"

my sides

Speaking of Cubans, I've seen retards on /sp/ say Yasiel Puig can't be black because he's Hispanic

It's an accurate description of American education, yes.

hope they're ok

>They own the media.
Almost true (Fox, Breitbart)
>They silence goverment workers who defect with suicide by cia
Lol, hysterically out there.
>They rudicule everyone with opposing worldviews instead of talking (which lead to built up anger releasing in the form of trump and brexit)
True, but so do right wingers
>They commit hate crimes but they refuse to recognise them as such.
True, but not on a large national scale
>They have declared that progressive values are superior and call on the evil whitey and such
I mean, both sides think their values are superior. That's why they're on those sides.
>How can they have so little self awareness?
How can you?

t. not a lefty

that is why in my country we still call you moors :^)

This desu

>less competent
The successfully billionaire who became president of the United staes while a global apparatus was against him isn't competent. Wow. He also began fulfilling his campaign promises on day one. Sounds pretty competent by any object able standards.

Its so cringy when stupid normies try to "intelligently" compare someone to Hitler.

>Almost true (Fox, Breitbart)

exceptions to the rule. Theres no way you can realistically argue the media in america isnt left leaning, especially when it comes to Trump and their eternal butthurt over him.

Was on a date with a chick who said that napoleon was like hitler. Because he took power, was a dictator that waged war etc. As soon as you look a little bit in depth, and with in depth I mean even reading just the wikipedia articles about those men, the comparison just starts to make no sense. It kinda made me resent her

They lived pretty well under a totalitarian monarchy. Democracy was imposed on them to an extent after losing the war. Deep economic crisis which was blaimed on the domocratic regime. Very similar to Russia in the 90s.
Many parties like nazis and communists wanted to abolish it anyway. Discussing this was legitimate since democracy wasn't universally accepted as the right system yet.
Very different than a very old republic choosing a rude speaking candidate that hurts people's feelings.

That's why he said ''almost true''

Seriously? Are they mostly American?

But I'm not North African...

Oh well. Better than being called "PoC". What country?

Nationalism isn't the bad word it is today.

I hate this shit so much. I even remember when Obama was elected I had conservative friends compare him to Hitler. He's young, he's a good speaker, yadda yadda it never ends. Everything I don't like is literally Hitler